Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test (67537 Views)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Wapic Insurance Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by linsk(m): 3:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Please is any body here also scheduled for aptitude test with dragnet for grand cereals trainee job? I was scheduled for it yesterday but could not take the test because i couldn't do verification of id card stage, which was compulsory before taking the test using online camera...it keeps saying uploading but never finish uploading the id card.... or please if anyone of u here know about grand cereals and dragnet test
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by FolaLee: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
linsk:
Please is any body here also scheduled for aptitude test with dragnet for grand cereals trainee job? I was scheduled for it yesterday but could not take the test because i couldn't do verification of id card stage, which was compulsory before taking the test using online camera...it keeps saying uploading but never finish uploading the id card.... or please if anyone of u here know about grand cereals and dragnet test

You can send them an email about the issue and hopefully you are rescheduled for another test
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by linsk(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yes i did...i pray they'll reschedule me. Thanks
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Schalmatz02(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Guys they've started rolling out the mails oo. Who has gotten a feedback after the interview?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by elantraceey(f): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Schalmatz02:
Guys they've started rolling out the mails oo. Who has gotten a feedback after the interview?

I did o. Abeg who knows how much they pay?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Rogerz007(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Schalmatz02:
I just got a success mail too..Waiting for the next mail from them
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Schalmatz02(m): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
I don't know how much they pay oo. But according to Glassdoor it's 75k around 2019...all the information we need to know will be contained in the offer letter.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Henry692: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Didn't get any mail ooo
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Reus: 12:31am On Mar 16, 2022
I got interviewed for a financial advisor role at leadway, no reply yet, they said they’ll get back to me, has anyone gotten any reply regarding this role yet ?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by FolaLee: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Reus:
I got interviewed for a financial advisor role at leadway, no reply yet, they said they’ll get back to me, has anyone gotten any reply regarding this role yet ?

Oga it's marketing job. Runn!
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Reus: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
FolaLee:

Oga it's marketing job. Runn!
Okay
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Akpevwe27: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Who else is going to Lagos on Wednesday to get offer letter and briefing? I just got a call from Leadway
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by elantraceey(f): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Akpevwe27:
Who else is going to Lagos on Wednesday to get offer letter and briefing? I just got a call from Leadway

I missed their call. Did they say it must be next week?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Akpevwe27: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
elantraceey:

I missed their call. Did they say it must be next week?

Yes, by 9am
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by elantraceey(f): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Akpevwe27:

Yes, by 9am

Omo.... Let me wait for their call. Some persons got Tuesday. They should be able to accommodate for the following week.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Rogerz007(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Akpevwe27:
I got the call to come for the offer letter on Tuesday..But I am based in lag though..
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Akpevwe27: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Schalmatz02(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
I got the mail for Tuesday 22nd too. But I'm confused at the moment. I base in Adamawa state. Getting flight is difficult at the moment because of outrageous cost. Secondly, I don't know how much they pay to warrant the risk of traveling by road to Lagos . Ps: it's a 2 and half day journey if cetris paribus.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Akpevwe27: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Schalmatz02:
I got the mail for Tuesday 22nd too. But I'm confused at the moment. I base in Adamawa state. Getting flight is difficult at the moment because of outrageous cost. Secondly, I don't know how much they pay to warrant the risk of traveling by road to Lagos . Ps: it's a 2 and half day journey if cetris paribus.

Mine is Wednesday 23rd March, 12pm
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Schalmatz02(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Akpevwe27. Pls do you have any idea of how much they pay? Is it a commission based remuneration?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Akpevwe27: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Schalmatz02:
Akpevwe27. Pls do you have any idea of how much they pay? Is it a commission based remuneration?

No, But I guess we'll be properly briefed at the venue about the nature of job and remuneration.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Rogerz007(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Guys.. concerning the pay..this is what I saw on this thread..Page 10
https://www.nairaland.com/4896695/leadway-assurance-graduate-trainee-test/9

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Schalmatz02(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Pls can I send the HR a mail to reschedule my meeting date to another date. Getting to Lagos from the north within this short and difficult time is an herculean task.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Yemitex: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2022
@schalmatz02 please do.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by elantraceey(f): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Schalmatz02:
Pls can I send the HR a mail to reschedule my meeting date to another date. Getting to Lagos from the north within this short and difficult time is an herculean task.

I hope you got the mail that they've made the brief online?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by MzVolt(f): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
elantraceey:

I hope you got the mail that they've made the brief online?

I didnt receive any mail regarding this.
Please when did you receive the mail indicating that it has been changed to be online?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Akpevwe27: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
I got the email too, the brief is now virtual, via microsoft Teams
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Schalmatz02(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good news..., I actually requested for the briefing to be a virtual meeting while mailing them. Thank God they honoured it!

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by elantraceey(f): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
MzVolt:

I didnt receive any mail regarding this.
Please when did you receive the mail indicating that it has been changed to be online?

I received it around 2pm. I think it was sent to those based outside Lagos.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Rogerz007(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
elantraceey:

I received it around 2pm. I think it was sent to those based outside Lagos.
What about the offer letter..Will they send it to people outside lagos via mail also?? Cos we in lagos were told to come pick it up at their office.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by elantraceey(f): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Rogerz007:

What about the offer letter..Will they send it to people outside lagos via mail also?? Cos we in lagos were told to come pick it up at their office.

I guess we'll find out about that during the brief.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Schalmatz02(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
I belief at this moment, a reasonable number of persons have taken a decision from today's briefing. I hereby request that a WhatsApp group be created for easy comms. �

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K / I Wore My Natural Hair To Look For A Job And Here Is What Happened / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.