Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test (67416 Views)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Wapic Insurance Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Ifezzzzzz: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2022
ametaaphor:
The link to the sample question seems to be broken. Who else has this issue?

Yeah I also can't access it and is there like a deadline?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Sheygurl: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
I'm facing the same issue here, can't figure out the likely reason

ametaaphor:
The link to the sample question seems to be broken. Who else has this issue?

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Jessie19: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Who has taken the P I assessement?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Tess6(f): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
I have taken the PI assessment test…low key it was a mad �

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by nifnif: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tess6:
What were the questions based on?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by ametaaphor: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
I think it's a general problem
Sheygurl:
I'm facing the same issue here, can't figure out the likely reason

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by ametaaphor: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Could you be more specific? Mad as per hot or mad as per interesting hehe
Tess6:
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Ifezzzzzz: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
ametaaphor:
Could you be more specific? Mad as per hot or mad as per interesting hehe
Actually �
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by ametaaphor: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Toh. "Mad" is too ambiguous please
Ifezzzzzz:

Actually �
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Sheygurl: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tess6:

Woo... seriously, could you be more explicit about the "mad" thing undecided
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by elantraceey(f): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
The test is easy but just the time to careful think through the questions is not there.

3 Likes

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Sheygurl: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
elantraceey:
The test is easy but just the time to careful think through the questions is not there.

Thanks,but can one take it with mobile phone
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by elantraceey(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sheygurl:

Thanks,but can one take it with mobile phone

I think so. But I used a laptop.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
elantraceey:

I think so. But I used a laptop.
When is the deadline? Haven't gotten time throughout to settle down, i think i might do it midnight.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by linsk(m): 4:13am On Feb 10, 2022
I have done the test..it was "wow" ✅
They said u don't have to answer all questions though
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by ametaaphor: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2022
Did mine too. I barely answered up to number 20 lmao. The time was so short!
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by ametaaphor: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2022
I think I now understand what this person meant by "mad" ��
Tess6:
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Sheygurl: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2022
ametaaphor:
I think I now understand what this person meant by "mad" ��

Exactly the point I was going to make!
I stopped around 21 too cry
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by ametaaphor: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2022
It's a good thing they said they're not expecting us to answer ALL questions and we won't be penalised for wrong answers, so I'm not exactly worried

Sheygurl:

Exactly the point I was going to make!
I stopped around 21 too cry
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Jessie19: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Done mine got to que 47 before it submitted automatically, the test was not bad just the timing
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Aristocrat1011(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
I took the pi test early this morning using my phone.
The questions no be here...
The time frame to answer 50 questions is also not fair.
I just had to do lots of guesses just so I could complete all 50.
This is really a test indeed. Scoring 400/400 in jamb is easier than scoring 20/50 in this pi test.
But God dey
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by ametaaphor: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Question 47? Omo.
Jessie19:
Done mine got to que 47 before it submitted automatically, the test was not bad just the timing
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Finished everything and submitted with a min left. The ones that are too long or complex to read i just guess and move on. Did at least 70% guess work grin.

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Trojan8(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
I was able to answer 45, while about 10 were outright guesses.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Trojan8:
I was able to answer 45, while about 10 were outright guesses.
My bros, Afrinvest and Heirs Holdings no answer you? I can remember you got to the final stage of those, na Insurance job you dey find now? cheesy
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Trojan8(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Idrismusty97:
My bros, Afrinvest and Heirs Holdings no answer you? I can remember you got to the final stage of those, na Insurance job you dey find now? cheesy

Still in the process, that does not mean that I shouldn't write exams though.

Plus there's nothing wrong with insurance firms

2 Likes

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Trojan8:

Still in the process, that does not mean that I shouldn't write exams though.

Plus there's nothing wrong with insurance firms
Alright nau good luck. I just feel the rest you are pursuing are way better. Hope one answers you, actually pursuing three now but will never pick Insurance firm over them. It's last resort.

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by elantraceey(f): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Check your mails/spam for the next stage. I wonder how many assessment for one recruitment. Good thing they're virtual.

2 Likes

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by BelloKeji123(f): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
elantraceey:
Check your mails/spam for the next stage. I wonder how many assessment for one recruitment. Good thing they're virtual.

Woww congratulations, success in the next stage.
Unto the next
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Trojan8(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
These ones wan use exams finish person cry
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by edi34: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please those of you that are getting success mail what's the next assessment

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army / Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.