Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari (41278 Views)

Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by DBossNG(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Ballotti:
Ok. . . . We are waiting for divine intervention, since the IMPOSTER is heavily guarded till he hands over to the Yoruba nation! cheesy

We are hoping a strong wind will blow away his CAP from his head while he is campaigning. grin

Lol...
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by dannyoungstick(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2018
yrex01:
can see ur mumu v really blind u, u chanting zombie just bcoz ur fellow pigs saying d same. Well, fela was referring to the army that arrested him in lag. They came from zone B. pls grow up n stop skipping ur medication.
Oh see someone telling me to grow up while his brain is still a Foetus...... Oh this fool thinks I am igbo by tribe....
Oh my God, why do I keep disobeying my grandma, she told me to ignore stupid being like this one but I keep disobeying her.....
Sick Fool, it's not easy to be a Fool, illed, stupid Zombie at same time ..... Get well soon
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2018
I am sure lots of people will misconstrue what this man said. People have been brainwashed by this silly Jibril rumour.

Isn’t what he said same as a woman complaining or saying “ this is not the same man I married 3years ago, he has changed”!!!

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Melian(f): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2018
Ballotti:
Ok. . . . We are waiting for divine intervention, since the IMPOSTER is heavily guarded till he hands over to the Yoruba nation! cheesy

We are hoping a strong wind will blow away his CAP from his head while he is campaigning. grin

I'm pro Buhari and apc but this is too funny. Lol. Keep it up.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Gandollar(f): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2018
martineverest:
isn't Abdullahi a saraki yesman in Kwara state?

how did Nigerian youths became this Gullible to below this jubrin story?
Tell Bubril to remove his cap
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by DonEmpathy22: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2018
grin
Be it d man we voted or not
Let keep sileance n c wot become of 9ja comes 2019
But if I have wins I would have fly away to some where else
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Horus(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K27I98h66pM

Nigerians React to President Buhari's Clone Rumours
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by martineverest(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gandollar:
Tell Bubril to remove his cap
so ,na head dem take dey verify imposter?...when Ur mumu go dó sef?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by iJhoe(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
WISHY-WASHY
Tell us more of what you think you have up there,
Mr. Wishy Washy.
From all the world of imaginations,
You can build aroun yourself.
Only you seem to know it all.

You told us;
There is a revolution to come.
You reminded us of how much,
We have suffered and endured,
In the time pasts.
But, we forgot to ask you,
When and what is to come.
And enquire from your running mouth,
The possible attractions in your project error.

As expected and quite intriguing.
You delivered your soft and hard promises on us nicely.
You make them lack no shortage of grim examples.
i must say,
You have a mouth, full of words.
Who will contend with you?
You are a master of such arts.

Even though,
Just a few of us know that,
Your failure rather than success is very imminent.
And that even, if you win,
You have said so much,
That you will have to defend and deny.
Would you not? Mr. Wishy Washy,
Of course you will.

Wait! to us,
You mean revolution?
revolution in your addle brain.
What a joker!
Okay! tell me,
Which of these revolutions:
Mercedes revolution,
Panda revolution,
Cash revolution,
Green revolution,
Jet revolution.

You have said it once,
Twice have we heard.
That in your name,
Food must be put on our table.
That must be manna!
That also,
All kneels must bow,
To wow at your magnificent edifice.
And in your power,
Seven strapping angels,
Will guide you in your rollercoaster.

You must have thought that,
You brooded atlantic impressions on us.
So that we will be at your heels,
Begging and desiring your every bits.
You'd took tall tolls on us;
And use us to score cheap political points.

Those days are over,
We now have a sleep awakening attention,
Partly closed, but widely informed.
You gave us this caveat of awareness,
Mr. Wishy Washy.

copyright: bravoo @2018
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by CioAngels(f): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Does it mean that the likes if Buratai, Idris and other security agents are part of this scam, that's if it is true because one would have expected them to throw the impostor out of Nigeria air space.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Gandollar(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
martineverest:
so ,na head dem take dey verify imposter?...when Ur mumu go dó sef?
Make I'm remove I'm cap first
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Billionaire09: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:
I'm happy about this story because it let us know the foolish, stupid and mad people among Nigerians and Nairalanders.
Very interesting!

Only sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians want the President back, not losers and thieves!

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by writeprof(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
nathanbrik:
Please someone should explain.

The ruling political class needs to tell Nigerians the real identity of the person now presiding over Nigeria. Aisha hinted nobody took note. Now this. Something is fishy.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Time will tell....

LIFEINBLOCK.
Lifeinblock is bringing this opportunity for individuals to know about what is happening in the Digital world(Era)
called Blockchain Technology..

What Blockchain Technology is about....
What lifeinblock is about, its benefits
And how you can join... The securities in
Lifeinblock

Its all happening on the 13th of December 2018,10am@Gabriel akinmade Plaza empowerment centre 2 Allen Avenue off toyin Street.

For more enquiries. .
Call Stella 09093609072. Whatsapp
On this number. ..

Visit www.lifeinblockinc.com.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by PeterUdeme: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
jonuel1:

i think its a drug addict and a fool that will tell us our president is well and fine (mentally and psychologically) yet he cant address a Presidential Media Chat neither can he be spotted in a public function in the country

How does having a media chat prove anything? Are you not going to see him on TV just as you have been seeing him now? Are you going to see him one on one?

Btw, having a media chat is not in the constitution. That's Jonathan's style. It's not compulsory he follows it.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by PeterUdeme: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
writeprof:

The ruling political class needs to tell Nigerians the real identity of the person now presiding over Nigeria. Aisha hinted nobody took note. Now this. Something is fishy.

Now what? Comprehension is your problem. Tell someone to explain the article to you.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:
I'm happy about this story because it let us know the foolish, stupid and mad people among Nigerians and Nairalanders.
Very interesting!

Only sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians want the President back, not losers and thieves!

zombie nigga!
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Lanre0: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Abdulahi Bolaji has been known to be docile & saraki's dog. He is politically fading away. They collectively ruined kwara with Saraki ( an intelligent criminal).
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by writeprof(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Now what? Comprehension is your problem. Tell someone to explain the article to you.

You lack training. Don't be deceived you're not invisible.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by PeterUdeme: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2018
writeprof:

You lack training. Don't be deceived you're not invisible.

Who is this animal?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Timatayo1: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2018
truth will surely prevail former APC spoke man have seen the true
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by writeprof(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Who is this animal?
Thank you for confirming my observation!
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by PeterUdeme: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
writeprof:

Thank you for confirming my observation!

MTCHEWWWW.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by writeprof(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
PeterUdeme:

MTCHEWWWW.
Your soul needs regeneration. Give your heart to Jesus Christ. God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.