Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Niece And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Niece And I (791 Views)

Please help, My Niece Is Using My Phone To Snap Nudes Selfie / How Can I Stop Masturbating To My Niece Picture? / Help: My Niece Is Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Niece And I by Lancarrazi(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2018
My niece,  she is a stunning ghanian descent and  a true tiny beauty. ” she’s slender, well groomed with long dark hair. She is my little Mermaid. We go into the ocean with my son and other siblings. Soon we are bouncing on the waves. Her tiny bikini leaving nothing to the imagination up top. I decide between swells to pull out my kock and get it hard underwater. She glances but doesn’t “seem” to be able to see. The water is cold but I am able to get fully erect and pull my shorts aside under the salty water.

I leave it out and move around behind her tiny body preparing for a rondevou with young skin. Lily bounces up on a wave and right back onto my cock. She looks at me sheepishly and smiles. Suddenly she’s swimming closer and closer. intentionally brushing up against my kock until FINALLY she settles and hones in. She grabs my kock still bobbing and acting completely oblivious and starts to jerk  me off. Stopping only to catch the occasional big wave but always coming back. At one point she when she comes back, she  grasps my hard kock with one hand and guides me with her other hand to her tiny bikini bottom. I feel the slipperiness of her youthful  cunt and go numb. Positioning herself in front of me, she moves back, until the head of my kock is at her slit. No one notices as I slide my kock deep inside of her.  She shivers but then regroups will the same youthful grin as if she is still playing in the waves. I slide in and out riding that soft pinkness until I can’t take it anymore. I pull out and cum in the water and soon a white cloud is floating on the surface surfing toward shore.

She smiles and says, “good game!” Then bounds away to catch the next wave..

1 Like

Re: My Niece And I by ITbomb(m): 6:04am On Dec 11, 2018
sad

Re: My Niece And I by Captainsklyer(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Give me 70 reasons why you posted this... I am waiting
Re: My Niece And I by Ikpongiton: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Captainsklyer:
Give me 70 reasons why you posted this... I am waiting
#1,sabode baa aiki
Re: My Niece And I by don4real18(m): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Paedophile spotted... Continue imagining laying with your niece. Perhaps, your willy dilly should be cut off before you go and damage your niece

(1) (Reply)

(proven Ways) Masturbation Is Biblical / Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? / Here Are Six Ways To Tell If ‘bae’ Is Pulling Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.