Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? (792 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? by nancyv(f): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
my 27 years old female cousin has a widower asking for her hand in marriage.The guy's wife died from pregnancy complications few years back and they had no child. Now,he wants to remarry and wants to date my cousin.According to my cousin,she likes him but her elder brother doesn't like the fact that she is dating a widower.He told her to wait that God would bring another suitor.
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? by ValCon888: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
He did not kill his wife or steal her pant for money rituals. She died from child birth complications. If your female cousin loves him, she should go ahead.

My aunt married a widower. Her last kid just finished nysc.

5 Likes

Re: Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
nancyv:
my 27 years old female cousin has a widower asking for her hand in marriage.The guy's wife died from pregnancy complications few years back and they had no child. Now,he wants to remarry and wants to date my cousin.According to my cousin,she likes him but her elder brother doesn't like the fact that she is dating a widower.He told her to wait that God would bring another suitor.
What do you guys think?

I pray her elder brother doesn't lose his wife at a young age because he certainly also can't remarry.

1 Like

Re: Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? by Vianna(f): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Africans we really need to change our mentality and the way we think. There's absolutely nothing wrong in marrying a widower.
Re: Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
What is wrong with marrying a widower? He didn't kill his wife nah.....

1 Like

Re: Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
There is nothing wrong with marrying a widower, as long as he wasn't previously divorced to another woman before the latest wife died.

As long as he didn't kill the wife or cause her pain that led to her death, let her carry go.
Re: Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
I can marry a widower. There is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Guys,is It Advisable To Marry A Widower? by Tregmas: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2022
There's nothing wrong especially in the case where there's no children yet.

(1) (Reply)

Breast Sucking: From Medical Perception / Here Are Six Ways To Tell If ‘bae’ Is Pulling Away / How Would You React To This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.