Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Category Of Single Persons Do You Belong To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Category Of Single Persons Do You Belong To? (383 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Category Of Single Persons Do You Belong To? by Eglobalma: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2018
So I’m just curious as to why many people are single. In my experience it’s mainly due to personal character and preferences.
There are different kinds of single persons in our society,

there are those who are rich but are very responsible and do not flirt and search for a good man/woman but find it hard to get one and are single because of that.

There are those who are broke and unkept (ugly) and find it hard to attract anyone, they want a partner but their financial status doesn’t help matters.

There are those who are beautiful/handsome and are too conscious of it and act like they own the world. They are so in love with themselves that they find it so hard to care for another person. People often wonder why with their looks they are single.

There are those who have had serious heartbreaks and are so scared of it repeating itself, so they bury theirselves with work and pretend to not know they are single.

There are those who have a very serious standard, they want a golden person that doesn’t poo, that spits chocolate..that has a hair of diamond. They have an unrealistic view of how their partner should look like, therefore have been waiting for their imaginary partner virtually all their lives.

There are those who are socially awkward, they don’t know the first thing about dating. They read online “how to say hi to the opposite partner” they are always going to relationship seminars yet they are still single.

You can add more, and yeah I belong to those who think so highly of themselves, their delusion of grandeur won’t let them date. cry
Re: What Category Of Single Persons Do You Belong To? by Wuraola01(f): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Nice one, @Op smiley

Those that aren't willing to offer what people believe one ought to offer in a relationship -I belong in this category smiley
Re: What Category Of Single Persons Do You Belong To? by Eglobalma: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:
Nice one, @Op smiley

Those that aren't willing to offer what people believe one ought to offer in a relationship -I belong in this category smiley

grin your own serious, you better change o
Re: What Category Of Single Persons Do You Belong To? by Wuraola01(f): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Eglobalma:

grin your own serious, you better change o

Lol. I know right grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dreaming Of A Slay Queen With Beard Meaning / Men - Four Reasons Why Cheating Is Horrible To Your Health / Get Your Period While You’re Pregnant ? What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.