Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] (3792 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Good morning, Nairalanders. I need your help on the below images. I woke at 4 AM when I had a dream to create a book and an audio series for oyibo men on Amazon, ACX, and other platforms titled: All The Girls That Broke My Heart. I notice say oyibo men and heartbreak dey like 5&6, so I wan epp dem small. This dream is a new year's project. If you haven't had your new year's dream, God will show you one before the end of this month. Amen!

Typing...
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2018
So, the project is for oyibo men, but I need my Naija people to give me an input before I proceed. Oh, for Naija men, we already have a series called Wetclef. This oyibo's project is just a rewrite of all our Wetclef books to suit the foreign market.

Typing...
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Immediately I woke, a picture of how the cover design should look came to me and I switched on the computer, grabbed some images from pixabay.com, openned photoshop, and spent 5 hours designing and tweaking the below images. The first design was the purple one, but I had to change the color a bit. Now, I'm confused on the one to choose. Kindly render some help on which one to go with and a reason why. Thank you.

Images loading...
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Image 1

Typing...

Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2018
Image 1.1

Typing...

Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2018
Image 2

Typing...

Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Image 2.1

Typing...

Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Image 3

Typing...

Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Image 4

Typing...

Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2018
And finally, image 4.1

Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2018
So, which is the best to go with?
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by godwinboy(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2018
iClef:
Image 4
Typing...
this just perfect For the title, 08101869189, chat me up lets talk more more grease
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by oladayo63(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Pick the first one and turn the background theme to a dark tone.
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by FoolishBoy419: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
so you think you can escape from me by changing your moniker? lolcheesy
Let me just pity you. Go and sin no more
cc: abduljabbar4
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by abduljabbar4(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
so you think you can escape from me by changing your moniker? lolcheesy

Let me just pity you. Go and sin no more

cc: abduljabbar4

lolgrin
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
godwinboy:

this just perfect For the title,
08101869189, chat me up lets talk more
more grease
Well appreciated, Sir. Kindly send us a message via the number or email in the link below. https://www.wetclef.com/page/contact
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
oladayo63:
Great observation. Thank you, Sir. We'll look into it.
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by oladayo63(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
iClef:
Great observation. Thank you, Sir. We'll look into it.

Ok.

We need to talk sir. I want to get some of your books.

Please contact me via WhatsApp using the link on my siggy.

Thanks
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by keryj(f): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
I love the fourth one shocked
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
oladayo63:

Ok.

We need to talk sir. I want to get some of your books.

Please contact me via WhatsApp using the link on my siggy.

Thanks
Sir, I know you have good intentions to purchase our books, but we won't sell to you.

Why? You're supposed to secretly contact us and not publicly request for us to contact you.

We have lost thousands, if not millions of Naira because of this. I don't need to type much, but let me give you an insight. When I go to foreign forums, people always say, "I have read this book, have copy of this book, etc."

After saying that, no single viewer will request for a copy from him, instead, they go online and purchase, come back online and say, "I just bought it on Amazon." Why? It's because they know the value and they know it's an intellectual property. Here in Nigeria, when someone says, "I have a copy of that book, you're in trouble."

In the next 2 minutes, his inbox will be filled with people requesting for a free copy. If they don't get a reply, they'll try to bribe him with 2k to send a copy of a book that costs 10k.

When this person receives 30 messages of people trying to pay him 2k each as bribe, he falls and takes money. How can a country built on bribe and selling other people's properties grow?

This is the reason we are not selling to you or anyone who wants any of our book publicly. Sorry if I sound harsh, but I'm really angry with how Nigerians are scamming us. One of the reasons we're gradually rebranding and withdrawing our business from Nigerians.
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
keryj:
I love the fourth one shocked
Well appreciated. I'm still battling with the number 4 and 1 options. I don't know which to finally go for.
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by keryj(f): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
iClef:
Well appreciated. I'm still battling with the number 4 and 1 options. I don't know which to finally go for.

Number 4 has attractive shades to involve the reader
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by DNA1997: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
anything u like use ur mouth talk ��
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
oladayo63:
As you suggested, the background was made darker. Is it like that or it should be made a little darker?

Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by oladayo63(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
iClef:
As you suggested, the background was made darker. Is it like that or it should be made a little darker?

This is exactly what I envisioned.

A broken heart is a not a happy heart. The dark theme showed this.

Go for option 1. The one with the red background for subtitle.

Also move the umbrella silhouette to the front of the round white glow.
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
oladayo63:

This is exactly what I envisioned.

A broken heart is a not a happy heart. The dark theme showed this.

Go for option 1. The one with the red background for subtitle.

Also move the umbrella silhouette to the front of the round white glow.
You have a great point. Done. I brought it to the front and made it a little darker.

Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by oladayo63(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
iClef:
You have a great point. Done. I brought it to the front and made it a little darker.

This looks fantastic!
Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
oladayo63:

This looks fantastic!
Thanks for the critique. We got a 3D version now. Your input is great.

Re: Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by godwinboy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
iClef:
Well appreciated, Sir. Kindly send us a message via the number or email in the link below. https://www.wetclef.com/page/contact
i dont get, what exactly should i contact you for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Types Of Single Ladies / New Men Plain T-shirt / Can An Igbo Man Marry A Yoruba Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.