Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

7 Types Of Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Single Ladies (3791 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

7 Types Of Single Ladies by Pojomojo: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2019
7 TYPES OF SINGLE LADIES:
There are many single ladies out there, but each with different experience and expectations in a man.
Not every single lady wants the same thing, as there are different kinds of single women — which group do you belong?
1. THE ONES TIRED OF MEN DRAMA
This group of single ladies have not had it easy in their relationships with men, so they are tired of all the heartaches and troubles that come with relationships. To them, they would rather take a break.
2. THE ONES WHO WANT ROMANCE
This kind of single lady has what she wants in a man, and what she basically needs is a man who would sweep her off her feet with love, affection and romance. To her, love and affection are two key elements she desire in a relationship.
3. THE MISS INDEPENDENT
The Miss Independent single lady is a career driven woman; she’s the type that has goals and ambitions and it doesn’t really bother if she remains single for a while. She derives joy in being rich and successful, and she doesn’t need every kind of man, but the type who wouldn’t be scared of her success.
4. THE DESPERATE LADY
This kind of lady is desperate for any man and she doesn’t only want a relationship but one that would lead to marriage. To her, her clock is ticking, so it’s either now or never for her to get married.
5. THE HARD TO GET
This is the kind of single lady that usually leaves men frustrated. She’s the type that would foil your every plan to win her heart; she sees herself as valuable and doesn’t just give in easily even when she likes you. She believes that if you value her then you would stick around no matter what.
6. THE PICKY LADY
This kind of single lady is picky in her kind of man; she has the kind of man she wants and anyone outside that category would definitely be a big no.
7. THE HEART BROKEN
The heart broken single lady is also another popular kind of single lady. This is the one that recently had a breakup with her man and is still hurting
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Kingosytex(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2019
8. THE SLAY QUEENS OR SLAY MAMAS: This category of ladies have absolutely nothing to offer apart from their p**sies. They jump from one bed to another and are experts in husband snatching. They live a very fake live and have big gods littered in every city

Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Pojomojo: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kingosytex:
8. THE SLAY QUEENS OR SLAY MAMAS: This category of ladies have absolutely nothing to offer apart from their p**sies. They jump from one bed to another and are experts in husband snatching. They live a very fake live and have big gods littered in every city
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Was 7 recently but no more. Now a number 1 and 3

Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by logik29(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Blackivy27:
I hear.Feminist loading. Looking for one.
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
logik29:
I hear.Feminist loading. Looking for one.
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
I am 3 though.
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by carter009(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I am 3 though.
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
carter009:

Wetin?
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by carter009(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nothing dear, just that I like independent ladies,
keep it up.
Fountainofyouth:

Wetin?
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Pojomojo: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Are you independent?
carter009:
Nothing dear, just that I like independent ladies,
keep it up.
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Barzinime(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
We all know you are still No 7 and now considering No 4 grin

Blackivy27:
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by TheSyndrome: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Self Acclaimed No 3 UyaiIncomparabl be forming 5 & 6 but we know she is 7 & 8

Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Pojomojo: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
HW U TAKE KNOW
Barzinime:

Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by carter009(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yea
Pojomojo:
Are you independent?
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Barzinime:

nah. guys and their drama made me
1 & 3

Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:59am On Sep 06, 2019
TheSyndrome:
Self Acclaimed No 3 UyaiIncomparabl be forming 5 & 6 but we know she is 7 & 8

Lol. Fool.
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2019
None of the above grin
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Offpoint: 1:59am On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
nah. guys and their drama made me
1 & 3
Oh darling! I'm here now, I'm looking forward to change the black clouds, I'm looking forward to rewrite the story, I'm looking forward to change the narrative, I'm looking forward to make you "have that world you've always pictured in your head".... I'm here now signora.
No more dramas
No more tricks
No deceptions
No more lies
winkwink
The rader hits a 100 tonight, it's a pass signora.
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by TheSyndrome: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2019
tongue tongue tongue tongue
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Fool.
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by carter009(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2019
grin grin grin Why?
MariaLavina:
None of the above grin
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by 24kmagic: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2019
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2019
Offpoint:

Oh darling! I'm here now, I'm looking forward to change the black clouds, I'm looking forward to rewrite the story, I'm looking forward to change the narrative, I'm looking forward to make you "have that world you've always pictured in your head".... I'm here now signora.
No more dramas
No more tricks
No deceptions
No more lies
winkwink
The rader hits a 100 tonight, it's a pass signora.
grin How about fun. The world i've always pictured is a crazy one. Can you keep up. I'm hyperactive. wink
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin Why?
Because my type of singles ness isn't on the list grin
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Offpoint: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin How about fun. The world i've always pictured is a crazy one. Can you keep up. I'm hyperactive. wink
Oh signora! if the world you've ever always pictured is a "Crazy One" then we have a thing in common... Hyperactive? I can handle just as fine as I could be without breaking a sweat.
About fun signora, you absolutely have nothing to worry about... I'm wild.

Good morning darling, I need not ask about your night: I imagined it was just like youwink
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by carter009(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2019
I pray you find one dear......
MariaLavina:
Because my type of singles ness isn't on the list grin
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Offpoint: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin grin grin You have a way with words. Like an artist, using letters rather than paint...
That sounds so sweet coming from you signora, what more can I ask the universe to brighten my afternoon with than this? Absolutely nothing I could possibly think of dear. ..

I can see alot are pain by how we are getting along this path of ours, but it's understandable dear...
you can take your email off now, I'll email you when I'm privileged.

wink
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Offpoint: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin grin grin You have a way with words. Like an artist, using letters rather than paint...
Re: 7 Types Of Single Ladies by Eze2000(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2019
Pojomojo

Sent you a mail

What / . / Life Is So Hard