Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest (1102 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? / Which Kind Of Girls Have Sex With Fat Men? / I Heard Fat Men Are More Generous And Loving Than Slim Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest by Ilamina(f): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Just so chubby, and huggable..

It's just that I feel, they won't work hard enough

When you have se,x with them, you just wanna fuc..k the fat out of their body kiss smiley
Re: Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest by carter009(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ilamina:

Just so chubby, and huggable..

It's just that I feel, they won't work hard enough

When you have se,x with them, you just wanna fuc..k the fat out of their body kiss smiley

Re: Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest by natinhoo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Is this what happens when guys don't toast a girl?

2 Likes

Re: Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest by Ilamina(f): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
natinhoo:

Re: Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest by Ilamina(f): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 26, 2018
From my understanding, people who don't state weather they are male or female on nairalanderz are usually the androgynous guys who are confused about their sexuality.

3 Likes

Re: Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 26, 2018
mhd5757:
From my understanding, people who don't state weather they are male or female on nairalanderz are usually the androgynous guys who are confused about their sexuality.
Hahaha bros stop abeg. I no wan laf

Re: Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
natinhoo:
Yes. It’s either that or Onila has stayed a friendless teenager for almost ten years and running.
Re: Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest by Offpoint: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
mhd5757:
Guy you dey find my trouble o
Re: Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest by faithugo64(f): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why is cough and catarrh everywhere this season

(1) (Reply)

Guys reveals various ways they test their girls / Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions / When He Is Destined To Be A Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.