Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please, Differentiate Between This Two! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Differentiate Between This Two! (728 Views)

How To Easily Differentiate Between Love, Lust And Infatuation. / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Differentiate Between This Two! by penocode: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2018
Please tech and experienced IT expert in the House help and clarify things for me.

What is the difference between "computer science" and "computer science education"

I applied computer sci. And was offered computer science education

Can they both work in the same level (company)?,
Is there huge difference between the two?,
Is there little similarity?
Should I study it and work on my skills or just forfeit the admission and try again?

Does course matter or the skills?

Please help an ignorant novice on career exposure.... Thank you for your contribution!
Re: Please, Differentiate Between This Two! by Oluromantic: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2018
The education is better. It has better offer both as a computer scientist, a banker, a teacher etc.
Re: Please, Differentiate Between This Two! by castrol180(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2018
Computer sc. Edu is good and better for you. Many are regretting not having any qualification from education as that's the only job outside now and without edu nothing could be done.
Re: Please, Differentiate Between This Two! by castrol180(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2018
penocode:

Please tech and experienced IT expert in the House help and clarify things for me.

What is the difference between "computer science" and "computer science education"

I applied computer sci. And was offered computer science education

Can they both work in the same level (company)?,
Is there huge difference between the two?,
Is there little similarity?
Should I study it and work on my skills or just forfeit the admission and try again?

Does course matter or the skills?

Please help an ignorant novice on career exposure.... Thank you for your contribution!

Penocode, maybe you are novice here. This your post ought not to be here but in education section
Re: Please, Differentiate Between This Two! by penocode: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2018
castrol180:

Penocode, maybe you are novice here. This your post ought not to be here but in education section

I'm sorry about that, I never knew.... I'm actually a novice here. Thanks
Re: Please, Differentiate Between This Two! by penocode: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
castrol180:
Computer sc. Edu is good and better for you. Many are regretting not having any qualification from education as that's the only job outside now and without edu nothing could be done.

Thank you for your contributions.....

(1) (Reply)

Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do / My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 / R Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.