Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What attract you sexually to your partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What attract you sexually to your partner (777 Views)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What attract you sexually to your partner by Loverwise19(f): 2:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Some maybe wondering what attracts us to some people than others. We called it chemistry. Chemistry is a kind of bond or connection between two individuals that attached them physically and emotionally.

Meanwhile, chemistry plays a huge role in relationship. It’s the connection between two people. When there is that chemistry between them, the relationship flows smoothly, but there are also certain personality characteristics that draw us to one another. Some people get sexually arouse to physical appearance, others to an individual personality, whether it is charismatic, friendly, kind, and thoughtful or even intelligence.

According to my findings, 60% says personality of the other sex gets them sexually arouse to the person, from his or her attitude, calmness, looks and the way he/she speaks. While 20% said if the opposite sex is fair in complexion, they develop that attractiveness. Likewise, some said they get sexually turn on to tall men most especially.

In conclusion, it shows that most people turn on to people with good personality. And try to know what attracts you sexually to your partner.

www.loverwise.com.ng
Twitter @LoverwiseB
Facebook @LoverwiseB
Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by ubunja(m): 4:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Do you even know what sapiosexuality is
Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by Loverwise19(f): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2019
What please?
Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by Loverwise19(f): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2019
We're all learning
Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by fayded(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2019
a sapiosexual is someone that is attracted to people based on their intellectual contents, IQ, smartness and stuff like that.
he/she isn't really that much interested in your looks, buh in what you have "upstairs".
that's who a sapiosexual is.
I don't understand what the topic has to do with ur write-up sha.

1 Like

Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by ecstasy357(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
fayded:
a sapiosexual is someone that is attracted to people based on their intellectual contents, IQ, smartness and stuff like that.
he/she isn't really that much interested in your looks, buh in what you have "upstairs".

And you finished the love doctor.

Everybody in naija is a teacher, yet we r still having failed relationships. Now I know why....teachers teaching what they don't understand

1 Like

Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by Loverwise19(f): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
fayded:
Thanks
Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by pansophist(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
fayded:

Sapiosexuality is a scam, its a blanket term people use to convince themselves that they are smart, and also, that they are not attracted to vain things like looks, money and everything vanity. Lots of exceptionally ugly people are smart, but this sapiosexuals ain't attracted to them.

Just say that you're attracted to smart people who are also attractive, and not stop using sapiosexialism as an euphemism of convenience.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by Biglittlelois(f): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
pansophist:

Sapiosexuality is a scam, its a blanket term people use to convince themselves that they are smart, and also, that they are not attracted to vain things like looks, money and everything vanity. Lots of exceptionally ugly people are smart, but this sapiosexuals ain't attracted to them.

Just say that you're attracted to smart people who are also attractive, and not stop using sapiosexialism as an euphemism of convenience.

This is not true, I am sapiosexual and I was attracted to his intelligence before I knew how he looked like, imagine having an intelligent chat with someone and (forgive me for being raw) one became wet, that was how sexually aroused I was, people like us don't look for a "to die for" physical appearance.
Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by TimiRume(f): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

This is not true, I am sapiosexual and I was attracted to his intelligence before I knew how he looked like, imagine having an intelligent chat with someone and (forgive me for being raw) one became wet, that was how sexually aroused I was, people like us don't look for a "to die for" physical appearance.
I agree that quite a number of women are sapiosexual, its not same for men. Its extremely rare to find a man who is only attracted to a woman's IQ.
Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by pansophist(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Then you must be an exception. I know many so called sapiosexuals, and their cognitive dissonance seems to be immeasurable. It's like an halo effect, where an assessor assumes the best of whom they like and the worse to who they dont like.
Re: What attract you sexually to your partner by clemz85(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stupidly, Boobs

Sanely, intelligence

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Meet My 1990 Childhood/school Friends / Woman Dies After five hours Of Marathon Sex. / King And Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.