Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? (757 Views)

Must We Do Wedding Befor She Deliver / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Lancarrazi(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hi. Am a bussines man.. still single .. been saving up for wedding. Not that have seen a woman yet but just in case. can i do wedding with 1million naira?
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
let me help u plan the budget
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by tripplephi: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
YES YOU CAN but DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HOPING TO DO IT BECAUSE AFTER ELECTION NAIRA/DOLLARS WILL CHANGE O and things will get more expensive

Lancarrazi:
Hi. Am a bussines man.. still single .. been saving up for wedding. Not that have seen a woman yet but just in case. can i do wedding with 1million naira?
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Martinez39(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
What a stupid question. Mark Zuckerberg did his wedding in his back yard with just his wife and a priest. Where is it written that your wedding must be a big room? When the time comes you can do a simple court wedding. People sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Lancarrazi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
chenzen:
let me help u plan the budget
hahaha oya na
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Lancarrazi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
tripplephi:
YES YOU CAN but DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HOPING TO DO IT BECAUSE AFTER ELECTION NAIRA/DOLLARS WILL CHANGE O and things will get more expensive

ah ah kilode na
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Fidelismaria: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Too much sef
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Apination(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
You can even do it with 50k, depends on how many irrelevant individuals you choose to impress undecided

1 Like

Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Martinez39:
What a stupid question. Mark Zuckerberg did his wedding in his back yard with just his wife and a priest. Where is it written that your wedding must be a big room? When the time comes you can do a simple court wedding. People sef. grin
No mind am, if them never pick aso-ebi wedding never take place be that.
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Estellie: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Estellie: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
...You can do a wedding with 500 thousand... I won't advise a guy to get married when he's broke and still struggling to survive though...

Buh if you're owkay financially, with other important things to spend money on, then Biko cut your cloth according to your size... A wedding mustn't be huge.. I see no reason why one should spend so much on a party that would be attended by guests ( 50% strangers) who don't give a flying fuvk about you or your marriage life afterwards...

Except you like extravagance and you're loaded with enough to spend, until then mbok settle with the little you've got. There's beauty in simplicity...

This ain't just for you, Op, buh for everyone intending to use the whole of their life savings on a wedding party... some go to the extent of borrowing.. forgetting about life afterwards, children, and the future..... Misplaced priorities...

2 Likes

Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by ibkayee(f): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
What’s the average cost of weddings in Nigeria?
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Eberechi24(f): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Don't waste that money on top wedding, after wedding comes marriage.
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Namaskar: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yes you can
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by CaptainMitch: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
3million and above by my estimation, but you can have something really small for less. It depends on the kind of occasion you desire.
ibkayee:
What’s the average cost of weddings in Nigeria?
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by ibkayee(f): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
CaptainMitch:
3million and above by my estimation, but you can have something really small for less. It depends on the kind of occasion you desire.
Oh right, dude shouldn’t overexert himself. Over extravagant weddings aren’t a must if you can’t afford it, modest, intimate weddings can be just as memorable
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Oyimzy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Are you trying to organise a Carnival
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by Lancarrazi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eberechi24:
Don't waste that money on top wedding, after wedding comes marriage.

hmmm coming from a woman angle. Am impressed. Thanks!
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by CaptainMitch: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
I have a cousin that only paid brideprice and that was it, I would have loved a simple courtwedding. I don't think it's wise to spend a lot of money on a wedding and go broke while married.
ibkayee:

Oh right, dude shouldn’t overexert himself. Over extravagant weddings aren’t a must if you can’t afford it, modest, intimate weddings can be just as memorable
Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by ibkayee(f): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I have a cousin that only paid brideprice and that was it, I would have loved a simple courtwedding. I don't think it's wise to spend a lot of money on a wedding and go broke while married.
Yeah, if it’s within your capacity to go all out, by all means do what makes you happy. But if you’ll end up struggling it’s not worth it

1 Like

Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by CaptainMitch: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yeah that's the rule, plan according to your status. My partner would decide the kind of wedding we have, I hardly do well with crowd setting. Time will tell.
ibkayee:

Yeah, if it’s within your capacity to go all out, by all means do what makes you happy. But if you’ll end up struggling it’s not worth it

1 Like

Re: Wait Can I Do Wedding With 1million Naira? by boomssey(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Lancarrazi post=75452816]Hi. Am a bussines man.. still single .. been saving up for wedding. Not that have seen a woman yet but just in case. can i do wedding with 1million naira?[/quote definitely!]

(1) (Reply)

Sex Jokes / Flaunt It / Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Fvck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.