Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance (2227 Views)

Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by Zenithsblog(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2018
This young lady had a torrid time convincing a married man that she was a virgin before they made love recently.

Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a young lady who claims to have lost her virginity to an unconvinced married man.

The man feels the lady must have lied to him after there were no traces of blood after the romance session.

She is seeking public advice on how to win the heart of the aggrieved man.

Read the story below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-lost-my-virginity-to-a-married-man-lady-recounts-awkward-romance/

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2018
angry

Do people still have boyfriend ?
A boyfriend that will not add any value to your life
I blame the girl
She wasn't smart enough
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by Tamarapetty(f): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Your boyfriend is married man?? And you're bold to say it??

Btw, not all virgins bleed. And again, maybe u lost it before but you didn't know(not through sex)

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by techking: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Your boyfriend is married man?? And you're bold to say it??

Btw, not all virgins bleed. And again, maybe u lost it before but you didn't know(not through sex)
If nt through sex, den hw else cn a girl lost her virginity?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
techking:

If nt through sex, den hw else cn a girl lost her virginity?
riding bicycle and climbing mountains plus doin yoga splits

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by MrsEvakinqz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Too much exercise, can make you lose your virginity

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by DMerciful(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Any activity that stress the lower pelvic region can lead to virginity loss. If you loss your virginity through exercise na wetin you gain? Most men who the virginity is for will not believe you
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by GeneralOjukwu: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Joro Olumofin = Liar.

Stop wasting your time commenting. It is all fiction. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by Whobedatte(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Joro
Ultimate story fabricator sad
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by babyfaceafrica: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
fake story to generate traffic .nansense

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance by deolurexy1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Vibrator

(1) (Reply)

Pussy Suck / Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! / See Beautiful Photos Of Drake's Rumoured Girlfriend Ravie Loso, Who Is A Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.