Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! (2223 Views)

Guys,do You Kiss Your Babe After She Gives You Bj? / Never Put A Woman First In Your Life / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by Boxer007(m): 1:42am On Feb 12, 2021
....my new babe tried to french kiss me around 5am when she woke up .....i couldnt. I denied it & told her I was expeecting urgent call from Japan.
Problem is she sayin she want to break up coz I said her mouth waz smelling...she lied...i didnt really say that thou, ..not like that.

anyways she said its over.. I didnt even have tooth paste at home!!!

Please help!!! angry

Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by Adebayor1(m): 2:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Why not, only if she no eat bobozy and tombo, with some onions the night before morning. Nevertheless if love dey you go still run ham.

1 Like

Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by slimjohn2k5: 3:35am On Feb 12, 2021
If both of you brushed before going to bed then there is no issue with that. However, how will she be doing that, I mean is not something she can be doing every day. She got another guy and looking for a move on excuse

2 Likes

Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by GeneralPula: 3:44am On Feb 12, 2021
And what is the relationship between your Japan call and that young lady kissing?
Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by JOACHINpedro: 6:29am On Feb 12, 2021
Health before pleasure anytime anyday
Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by BlueAir: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2021
angry Even if u did directly say her mouth was smelling,it's enough reason for a break up? grin oloshoss up and down.. women in relationship always want to manipulate the man directly or indirectly like I always say to my gf face like I always catch her red handed. I'm glad she knows I'm not sisy soft meat guy. My no is my no. My yes is my yes

Anything u don't feel like,dont let one manipulative creature with hole in between her legs force u into it. They aren't worth the pain in reality. Don't let anyone deceive u

3 Likes

Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by ForestHill: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Lalasticlala, I think this worth FP. happy weekend.
Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by padi94(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Even your own mouth dey smell in the money, I wonder why she wants to kiss you at that point.

Maybe I don't understand truelove like that
Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by paulolee(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2021
I think you should forget abt her and the french kissing and try get a new toothpaste before you go start to de argue n shout for crowd n disgrace ur family people
Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by extol1(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Boxer007:
....my new babe tried to french kiss me around 5am when she woke up .....i couldnt. I denied it & told her I was expeecting urgent call from Japan.
Problem is she sayin she want to break up coz I said her mouth waz smelling...she lied...i didnt really say that thou, ..not like that.

anyways she said its over.. I didnt even have tooth paste at home!!!

Please help!!! angry

which one is French kiss
Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by Boxer007(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2021
extol1:

which one is French kiss

WOT??
Do u watch only yoruba movies? U dont no wot french kiss it?? Dyammm, bro u from the village?
Goooooogle it gadddemit: french kiss is when u chop lips. Bush man. PREACH angry

1 Like

Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by Boxer007(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2021
GeneralPula:
And what is the relationship between your Japan call and that young lady kissing?

Bro i had to pretend like i was expecting call from Japan. although she was lightskin, I juss cannot kiss babe who juss wake up. Peoples mouth smell when they wake up angry
Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Even with hubby, I won't try it. Before somebody will go and land in emergency ward Lol...

She's not serious for threatening to leave you because you refused to kiss her smelly mouth.

Guys, If your spouse mouth stinks, don't hesitate to bring it to their notice. You're now one and it shouldn't offend you. There should be understanding.

So, op, let her understand you can't stand early morning stale breath. If shes understanding, she'll laugh it off and it ends there.

2 Likes

Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
It's not evn hygienic. Although a lot depends on the kind of love you guys share. We dnt no the level of pervasion you guys are into. I mean you cant be eating her honeypot n ass and be refusing to kiss ordinary dirty mouth grin cheesy

Sort yourself man.
Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by extol1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Boxer007:

WOT??
Do u watch only yoruba movies? U dont no wot french kiss it?? Dyammm, bro u from the village?
Goooooogle it gadddemit: french kiss is when u chop lips. Bush man. PREACH angry
so you mean to chop lips dey belleful people? cos wetin I know way them dey chop na food.
well let me give it a try with a lady and see the outcome whether I will be satisfy
Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by JOACHINpedro: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
GOOOGLE504:
It's not evn hygienic. Although a lot depends on the kind of love you guys share. We dnt no the level of pervasion you guys are into. I mean you cant be eating her honeypot n ass and be refusing to kiss ordinary dirty mouth grin cheesy

Sort yourself man.
You're indirectly calling Headmasters hypocrites grin
Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

Sort yourself man.
swears lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! by Walkee: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kissing is gross. Exchange of saliva

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Photos Of Drake's Rumoured Girlfriend Ravie Loso, Who Is A Dancer / Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl / I'm Not Man Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.