Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US (25160 Views)

I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan / I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan / 2015: Jonathan Conceded Defeat Without Our Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
AZeD1:

How does this answer the question?
If Obama stopped GEJ from buying weapons to defeat Boko Haram, why didn't GEJ buy from Putin? There's no way in the world Obama could have stopped Putin from selling weapons so why didn't GEJ buy from them?

Why didn't GEJ also buy from China?

Just so you can vilify Jonathan, you are defending Obama's glaring evil?

There are many things I don't believe in life, but I do believe that people get served a taste of their own pill sooner or later.

May someone you would need his/her help in time to come treat you the way Obama's America treated Jonathan's Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by dunkem21(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
AZeD1:

If Obama stopped GEJ from buying weapons to defeat Boko Haram, why didn't GEJ buy from Putin? There's no way in the world Obama could have stopped Putin from selling weapons so why didn't GEJ buy from them?

GEJ bought a lot of weapons from different countries to tackle BH..

He needed that American special fighter helicopter to deal a fatal blow to BH. This is happening in February/March 2015 ..The time is limited for him to turn to China.

So, why did Obama refused to sell weapons to GEJ?

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by dunkem21(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Awol1:

There are many things I don't believe in life, but I do believe that people get served a taste of their own pill sooner or later.

May someone you would need his/her help in time to come treat you the way Obama's America treated Jonathan's Nigeria.

Please read this link ..

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://mobile.wnd.com/2015/03/shock-claim-why-obama-refused-to-help-fight-boko-haram/&hl=en-NG

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by dunkem21(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Awol1:

Lol.

It's like they denied you visa

I deal on facts, young man. Is there no one on your BMC crew that can challenge me without insults?
Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Mahsums: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mr clueless

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
I don't expect them to accept Obama's role on Nigeria's election in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by SuperS1Panther: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
When will Jonahdumb blame himself for his own loss.

He has blamed everything under the Sun except himself for his loss.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by MobilityExpress: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Liar liar � pants on fire � grin
Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by danot1030: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jonathan just used that book to expose his dumbness to the world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mahsums:
Mr clueless

Writing an autobiography is like giving you a gun, you have two targets: Shoot your self or shoot your enemy. Which would you do?
Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Sholaco: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
APC is a Muslim party.....PDP is only the party that could unite us as country

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Mahsums: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Writing an autobiography is like giving you a gun, you have two targets: Shoot your self or shoot your enemy. Which would you do?
You and Atiku

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by writeprof(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Has the US ever stopped protecting their interests in other countries?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by deomelo: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8247742_aa_png321532365639f31b3b9f8ea8be0c6be2

The Subcommittee contacted Siemens about this allegation and also reviewed the
Citibank account records. The Subcommittee identified Citibank records showing three wire
transfers from Siemens AG, in 2001 and 2002, that together provided over $1.7 million to
Ms. Douglas’ personal checking account at Citibank. This chart identifies those wire transfers.

1. The US Congress investigated Atiku and they conclusively determined with facts and bank documents that Atiku took bribe from Siemens and deposited that funds into his wife's bank account. Siemens plead guilty and paid fines and restitution to the US government.

Another pending case against Atiku in the US.

This particular case is the main reason why Atiku is on the US Visa ban list, this is the main reason why he's subject to FBI arrest on sight.

Siemens, his accomplice has confessed and so Atiku cannot escape this allegation especially with bank records showing how he deposited the bribe money. They have the bank records, account numbers and so on.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8303095_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8301936_dtcdbfvx4amxtge_jpeg61aadeb2c5696fca41f86d7ad426a8f7

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
dunkem21:

Yet, America is shaking because of his book cheesy

How many Americans do you think know that a country called Nigeria even exist?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
zlantanfan:
He can keep wailing, Obama doesn't know he exists
And who knows if that terrorist obama exists? I m greatful for trump.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by uchennaq(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
AZeD1:

Get facts before posting trash. The weapon that Jonathan bought is what Nigerian soldiers are using till now.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Softhands(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
The same obama is now irrelevant in the US... go and see how Trump dey use am wash... Obama is truly a stupid man.
zlantanfan:

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by madjune(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
I wonder what type of person would take out his hard earned money to buy what this man wrote and put inside a book.

I mean, there's nothing new to be learned about Jonathan.
He was someone that virtually and always blamed everyone else for his shortcomings.

I'm not surprised he's dragged Obama into the charade.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Temple1288(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
zlantanfan:
Jonadaunce is in severe pains, I am sure if he wasn't under the influence he would have not conceded his own defeat.

Wailing over split milk, dude is so pained he needs to tag Obama to his misery to remain relevant

The same way Obama needs to tag Trump to his misery to remain relevant.

Obama's presently irrelevant in all ramifications in the USA.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Sirjamo: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
AZeD1:

With which money? The one he gave to Dasuki to share like souvenir in a birthday party!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
dunkem21:

I deal on facts, young man. Is there no one on your BMC crew that can challenge me without insults?

Lol.

I actually am not a BMC.

We are together in sending our dullard to Daura.

it's just funny to me that you seem to have something for the United States
Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Temple1288(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Xda59:

How many Americans do you think know that a country called Nigeria even exist?

Many!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by Temple1288(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
zlantanfan:

Presently, Obama doesn't recognise himself. He vanished like wind.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by AFONJACOW(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
No need dragging this fact with Jonathan because Obama really worked against him.
and Vladimir Putin worked against Obama's 3rd term evil Agenda... instant karma dey sweet

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by amazon14: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
However they see it, it didn't change the fact that Obama and his administration meddled in the affair that don't concerned him.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by AZeD1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
dunkem21:

GEJ bought a lot of weapons from different countries to tackle BH..

He needed that American special fighter helicopter to deal a fatal blow to BH. This is happening in February/March 2015 ..The time is limited for him to turn to China.

So, why did Obama refused to sell weapons to GEJ?
Leahy's Law. Read that up.

As for your theory on GEJ needing special helicopters to finish Boko haram, my question is are you this ignorant?

Buying Military hardware is different from buying bread. It takes years for military hardware to be delivered and if GEJ needed helicopters for the fight against Boko Haram in 2015, he should have ordered them since 2011.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US by AZeD1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Awol1:

What glaring evil?

You should get an education on foreign policy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.