Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) (84632 Views)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
goodlifehyd:

Yeah there's a medical term for it but this shii is too common in that country to be medical ish and only happen to people cheating

Nigeria bloggers always make sure that it happens only to cheating people
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by jakandeola(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Earthbound:

Looks like someone skipped all their geography classes in secondary school
Mad dog
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Casemiro(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
> >>>>see the video here <<<<<

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Zionista:
Nothing mysterious about this. It's known as pen.is captivus.

The muscles of the woman’s pelvic floor contract rhythmically at orgasm… While those muscles contract, the penis becomes stuck and further engorged within [the vagina] until the muscles relax. Blood can flow out of the penis again, the penis starts to go down after orgasm, and the man can withdraw.
See as this one copy and paste from the internet.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

See as this one copy and paste from the internet.

You are so deluded. Even if thats the case here, Is it a crime to copy information from a journal and disseminate such? If you are given to scholarly endeavours, you'll know that it is theroutine.

I understand your condition. You untrained lots are only adept at gossips and 'marketing' your bleached bodies.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Droofy: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by victons(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2018
matrix199:
In medical terms... "Priapism and pubococcygeal contractory pull".

Random chance occurrence. Does it happen to all married cheats? The answer is no! Does it also happen to married or unmarried couples? The answer is yes.

What happened was a random chance priapism and pubococcygeal contraction(I choose to stick to these medical phenomena, may be slightly wrong though).

Reality is what you choose to believe. So sad Africa aligns many occurrences to spirituality and diabolism.

Well, if a baby calls his father "dadda", I understand why many choose to call this incidence "juju". The medics call it priapism or captivus or pubococcygeal contraction, whichever applies.
it's called penis captivus and I have an article on it
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by joyousever(f): 2:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Lol grin, just don't know why Uganda & Kenya are synonymous with sex offenses of this nature! What will a supposedly married woman be doing with another man to the extent of condescending this low? Serves her right if u ask me! I'm a no supporter of trashy behaviour!
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by chikezie212(m): 3:48am On Dec 12, 2018
KODG is a sound Ep from yungmora the Ep comprises of different genre of instrumentals for different type of artist . download and feel the vibe and groove ����

https://my.notjustok.com/p/user262182

Plz download and share link thanks✔✔✔�

Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by skukimania(f): 5:23am On Dec 12, 2018
englishmart:
Africa, shitholeee for mad people.
Traveling to South Africa soon .

And south Africa is an European Country ba?
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Kasjudy(m): 5:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Islie:
Ugandan Young Musician Gets Stuck In Another Musician’s Wife During Sex

It is reported that “San Yo” and Abdu Mulaasi's wife had finished satisfying themselves, but realised that they could not detach from each other.

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/metro/young-musician-gets-stuck-in-fellow-musician-s-wife-during-sex-id9185575.html

Too many talents wasting in Africa...

Meanwhile... Check this out
Are you employed, unemployed, undergraduate but seek financial freedom or plan B income path? MIROPASS offers a life time opportunity of earning extra income. You get @ least 56% of your investment within 52weeks. 4 more WhatsApp.. + 2..3 4 80 32.. 33.. 5 3 89.
Thanks.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2018
matrix199:

Random chance occurrence. Does it happen to all married cheats? The answer is no! Does it also happen to married or unmarried couples? The answer is yes.

What happened was a random chance priapism and pubococcygeal contraction(I choose to stick to these medical phenomena, may be slightly wrong though).

Reality is what you choose to believe. So sad Africa aligns many occurrences to spirituality and diabolism.

Well, if a baby calls his father "dadda", I understand why many choose to call this incidence "juju". The medics call it priapism or captivus or pubococcygeal contraction, whichever applies.
Shut up

Stop showcasing your stupidity online.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
Marriage is trash, just trash

Team baby mama
Marriage is not trash.Marry right and you will enjoy marriage.Suites the cheating wife well.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by mexxmoney: 6:54am On Dec 12, 2018
Africa my Africa
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by JoseVanMoyes: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2018
sweetilicious:
Marriage is not trash.Marry right and you will enjoy marriage.Suites the cheating wife well.

where's the right.. seems Right r no longer in existence this century of promiscuity

unless u r one of them then we could start the journey from nairaland...
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by jmaxjohn(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Be teaching people rubbish coz you wanna seem smart.
All the medical terms this dumb mofo mentioned has nothing to do with this situation.

Its called Peni$ Captivus and couples stay trapped within 5 to 10 or 20 seconds, proving that there is use of diabolical powers to hold down the cheating couples UNTIL THE CHEATED SPOUSE ARRIVES.
DEMONS EXIST.

ANY AFRICAN MEDICAL DOCTOR WHO REFUTES THIS IS EITHER YOUNG OR INEXPERIENCED OR IGNORANT OR BEING STUBBORN

matrix199:

Well, if a baby calls his father "dadda", I understand why many choose to call this incidence "juju". The medics call it priapism or captivus or [b]pubococcygeal contraction, [/b]whichever applies.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Jarus(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2018
NPComplete:

Even you, Jarus? Dissapointed. You could have actually google penis captivus to get an answer to that u know.

Spare the disappointment. Just give me a single case of this thing happening to a couple. That was my question.

There are tens of cases of it happening that abound in the news sites. All gave links. Show me one case that happened to legallt married couples.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by NPComplete: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Jarus:

Spare the disappointment. Just give me a single case of this thing happening to a couple. That was my question.

There are tens of cases of it happening that abound in the news sites. All gave links. Show me one case that happened to legallt married couples.

Dude u just messed up. I was expecting to have googled it by now and then probably argue that the preponderance of that is not as much as that of illegal sexual partners and I would have agreed with u. Instead u are dogmatically refusing to lift a finger. Seems like steep superstition probably mixed with some religious beliefs actually impedes intellectualism even in the best of us.

Read this story. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-25827175

I chose that story because it gives a broad account of different scenarios and if u are truly interested in more examples u can check for yourself. Maybe when I am chanced I will look through my browser for old bookmarks. I kept them specifically for situations like this.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by mechanics(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2018
The musician has disgraced himself.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Jarus(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2018
NPComplete:

Dude u just messed up. I was expecting to have googled it by now and then probably argue that the preponderance of that is not as much as that of illegal sexual partners and I would have agreed with u. Instead u are dogmatically refusing to lift a finger. Seems like steep superstition probably mixed with some religious beliefs actually impedes intellectualism even in the best of us.

Read this story. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-25827175

I chose that story because it gives a broad account of different scenarios and if u are truly interested in more examples u can check for yourself. Maybe when I am chanced I will look through my browser for old bookmarks. I kept them specifically for situations like this.

BBC is credible. There are one or two cases of it happening to couples in that report.

So I stand corrected (on my question of proof of it happening to couples).

2 Likes

Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by raustin560(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2018
apholaryn:
but how come it happens only to people who cheat on their spouses? cos every situation like this have ever seen is either a married woman fhucking someone else and vice versa

this is a medical problem, it can be solved by the two staying there and being calm for about an hour not being tensed.from what I know, it is triggered by tension and over excitement. the reason it happens is because, if you are with ur wife, u will not be too excited making love to her compared to someone who cheats with a married woman. that doesn't not mean black magic doesn't exist.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2018
matrix199:

How come all those involved have something to do with cheating. Ogar if you think JAZZ is not real abeq make we meet one on one make I carry u go meet this baba make u see for your eyes. U go come back come give nairaland the story
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by NPComplete: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

How come all those involved have something to do with cheating. Ogar if you think JAZZ is not real abeq make we meet one on one make I carry u go meet this baba make u see for your eyes. U go come back come give nairaland the story

It also happens to married people oga. If u dont know ask questions.
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Burgerlomo: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2018
englishmart:
Africa, shitholeee for mad people.
Traveling to South Africa soon .

Biko, nah which continent South Africa dey? cool

Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Afam4eva(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jarus:

BBC is credible. There are one or two cases of it happening to couples in that report.

So I stand corrected (on my question of proof of it happening to couples).
What are the chances that couples will make it public iif it happens to them.

1 Like

Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
NPComplete:

It also happens to married people oga. If u dont know ask questions.

Let's end this now
Jazz they exist or not?
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by Chikaa444: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
matrix199:

How come they were not separated in the hospital? How come they were separated after some incantations....
Re: San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) by NPComplete: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chikaa444:

How come they were not separated in the hospital? How come they were separated after some incantations....

Because no one took them to the hospital. And who knows whether this story was sensationalized by bloggers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.