Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) (26997 Views)

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by apholaryn: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin grin Ahh. Wetin I do u now shocked grin

By their chats? Really
yes o..real pear booty ladies would rather shows us pictures than use mouth... and actually it's never too late for u to convince us with a picture

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
I no see any ass there OP angry
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
mhd5757:
My favourite is the upside down heart shaped which alot of our African women have.

But I hate the v shape one, alot of white girls have that one.

U don watch xnxx.com
Cos I no u neva fvck white folk b4
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
dairykidd:
I no see any ass there OP angry
Stop lying after u av masturbated on it

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
landmark86:

U don watch xnxx.com
Cos I no u neva fvck white folk b4
No! Only Asian women and our African women.
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
landmark86:

Stop lying after u av masturbated on it
Lolzz u no well.. I no dey eat bone oo. There's something about thick, juicy girls (not fat abeg) that makes me feel like superman cheesy

Compare with those dry fish up there.. Na today ur Vaseline go finish. Masturbation kee u there cheesy

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol. A-shape I think grin shocked
you no dey shame
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
apholaryn:
yes o..real pear booty ladies would rather shows us pictures than use mouth... and actually it's never too late for u to convince us with a picture

grin grin Lol. Is there any other thing I can convince you with other than pics cheesy
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
bamidelee:

you no dey shame

Why
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I flat pass flatscreen
Pishures or idonbelieveit
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Uglymugg:
Nigerian girls ass is shaped like amoeba. Literally shapeless.
You are wrong! Alot of them have the pear shaped ass, even our family housegirl too has got it, but she's always hiding it but when she wears one of those tight jeans, it shows very well,.
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by apholaryn: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin grin Lol. Is there any other thing I can convince you with other than pics cheesy
lol...nawa for u o, it's only a pic na, even on your profile info it's blank there..what are u afraid of exactly?

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
apholaryn:
lol...nawa for u o, it's only a pic na, even on your profile info it's blank there..what are u afraid of exactly?

grin grin I don't wanna cast myself here na shocked
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by apholaryn: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wuraola01:

cast yourself in what way? you've boyfriends here??lol
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
apholaryn:
cast yourself in what way? you've boyfriends here??lol

grin grin Something like that wink cheesy
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wuraola01:

gringrin
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin

Abi now. grin

Hiii smiley
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wuraola01:

Abi now. grin

Hiii smiley
Hey... How are you doing?? I am good... smileysmiley
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by apholaryn: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin grin Something like that wink cheesy

haha! still that doesn't matter I think,but I'd like to know what you look like ..
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
apholaryn:
haha! still that doesn't matter I think,but I'd like to know what you look like ..

Ehen, ehn grin

Dm.
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Hey... How are you doing?? I am good... smileysmiley

Not bad. smiley
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wuraola01:

Not bad. smiley
Oh Alright.... Take Kia.. kisskiss
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by apholaryn: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wuraola01:

Ehen, ehn grin

Dm.
lol OK right away ..check your email or add me up on wapp
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
apholaryn:
lol OK right away ..check your email or add me up on wapp +2347083396902

Seen smiley
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Oh Alright.... Take Kia.. kisskiss

You too kiss smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
Lalas247,twoclans both get heart and pear shape backside
ehm sexybbstar i no see ur own here oo
there"s dis other babe wey carry back...though her type no dey here but i don 4get her moniker cheesy
wait lemme think

Yes boss grin
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes boss grin
d ukwu queen is back cheesy
wb smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:

d ukwu queen is back cheesy
wb smiley smiley smiley
Lol I’m visiting while hubby is away grin
What’s up sir ! Christmas is here again

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol I’m visiting while hubby is away grin
What’s up sir ! Christmas is here again
yes ooo grin
christmas don quick jam us again grin grin grin
celebration every wia cheesy
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:

yes ooo grin
christmas don quick jam us again grin grin grin
celebration every wia cheesy
Haha I just put up one small tree for house ... na to wrap present remain...
It’s like this year went so so fast sha ....

Any new plans for the new year!
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Haha I just put up one small tree for house ... na to wrap present remain...
It’s like this year went so so fast sha ....

Any new plans for the new year!
new plans will always come for the new year nau wink
how u guys coping wit d winter?
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:

new plans will always come for the new year nau wink
how u guys coping wit d winter?
Some days colder but guess we are used to it ...
I’m browsing food section ...it always gets me in the mood to eat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.