Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Catch A Cheater In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Cheater In Relationship (417 Views)

Sleeping With A Married Man Gave Me Insight Into A Cheater’s Mind / ”i’d Rather Be A Side Chick To A Loyal Man Than Be A Main Chick To A Cheater” / See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheater In Relationship by Bewiseprof: 4:14am On Dec 12, 2018
How To Catch a Cheater In Relationship
Okay are you in a relationship or have you gotten so much heartbroken in your past relationship and you want to be sure about the person you are currently with, you want to know if your partner truly love you like you do, or that you want to be sure that your partner is the one that is meant for you, well don’t worry I have some steps that you can take to know if your partner is cheating on you and believe me this is the steps or things you need to know to catch a cheater, so relax you are in the right place for I will explain all to you.
Secretive
Lack of trust
Nothing please a cheater
Request for sex
Request for money
Lies
Proud of You
Now let see how to catch a cheater
Secretive
If you notice that your partner is the type that keep secrets from you, then know that something is really wrong because you need to know about everything in your partner’s life, and that same way your partner needs to know all about you too. If your partner is very secretive to the extended that you can’t touch his or her phone, you can’t know the calls he or she makes and the calls he or she answer, then know that there is something behind those things because he or she knows that to catch a cheater like him or her will be possible if you know his or her secrets. Anybody who truly love you will hide nothing from you because there is nobody else in his or her life except you and because of that, he or she will see it as nothing telling you everything about them because he knows that his or her secrets is safe with you.
Lack of trust
Although in this not all who don’t trust you cheat on you, so you need to be careful, if your partner is the type that have broken heart in the past relationship, then know that it will be hard for that your partner to trust you and all you need to do for such person is to give him/her chance to find trust in you but if there is nothing like broken heart in the past relationship of your partner, then know that something is wrong, and that means that your partner is cheating on you and for you to catch a cheater like him/her you need to cool down and know why your partner don’t trust you, and if is not the past relationship issue, then know that your partner is cheating, because he/she is cheating on you and that is why he will think that you are a cheater too or that you are also cheating on you and because of that you now lack the trust of that your partner. So please be very careful not make a mistake.
Nothing pleases a cheater
If your partner is the type that cheat on you there is nothing you will do that will ever please or make him/her happy, because there are many others out there that he/she have or may love more than you and due to that weather you like kill yourself for your partner, it will never please him/her. So if your partner is the kind of person that do so then know that that person don’t love you and is better you leave such person to avoid heartbroken.
Lack of Attention and Concern
This is one of the best way to catch a cheater, because if your partner don’t show you much love, concern, care and attention or that he/she don’t show you at all then tell me who else will he/she do that for, so just bear in mind that he/she is cheating on you and if the try to continue and pretend then know that there is something else he/she want from you, and I hope you understand the different between someone who love you for what you are and someone who love you for who you are, because anybody who love you for what you are will leave you or break your heart as soon as the person get what he want from you.
Request for Sex
This is mostly seen in men and you as a woman needs to be very careful, because such men or cheater is ready to do anything just to have sex with you, and they will always try to request sex from you, and remember sex is not love. For more understanding on this read deadly things men do just to sex a girl,
please to continue reading click on the link below

https://bewiseprof.com/how-to-catch-a-cheater-in-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong?? / Shocking!! ‘I Want To Sleep With 500 Ladies Before I Clock 30’ – Man Who Has 23 / why are men so weak in marriage today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.