Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! (1996 Views)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! by generationz(f): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
kunleweb:

Relqtionships now.involves lts.of.bargaining and re-bargaining. You laqdies are.now.wise. Na.agreement.matter nah. If the rabas there.whats there? You never see man wey prepare schools for.all.unborn kids till.uni?

well relationship shouldn't be run like a country ruled by a dictator.
Re: Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! by kunleweb: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
generationz:

well relationship shouldn't be run like a country ruled by a dictator.

I'm an der.i know this.nah. individuality.must be expressed wven in marriage. The head and the neck.is.important
Re: Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! by generationz(f): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
kunleweb:

I'm an der.i know this.nah. individuality.must be expressed wven in marriage. The head and the neck.is.important
OK no problem
Re: Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! by kunleweb: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
generationz:

OK no problem

cheesy You go shiloh? Hope say no be your prayer dey worry me?
Re: Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! by generationz(f): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2018
kunleweb:

cheesy You go shiloh? Hope say no be your prayer dey worry me?
lool
I wasn't at shiloh what exactly is worrying you?
Re: Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! by kunleweb: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2018
generationz:

lool

I wasn't at shiloh
what exactly is worrying you?

Baby. It touched you in a special way abi. Chai cheesy
Re: Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! by seyigiggle: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
this is very touching.
one of the things ladies do to be mrs is lower their standard.
never lower your standard for anyone, instead look for people with higher standard.
unfortunately, there is little you could do to salvage the situation because you married a lazy man without vision.

41 and was living with his parent? damn! that was the first mistake.

you either move in with him at his parent house or move on with your life and child.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! by freecocoa(f): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
This one have pass case of lazy man.

Madam, you married a mad man, ho ha!

KPele.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! by Eketem: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
You are already a single mother just make it formal and move on, you are not married in any way, he just has a wife to come give him sex and go home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed / Where Do You Place Your Washing Machine In Your Home? / Meet Barry Dawson, The Man Who Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.