Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

C O N D O M Fell Down From My Pr!vate Part And This Happen--slay Queen Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / C O N D O M Fell Down From My Pr!vate Part And This Happen--slay Queen Cries Out (2798 Views)

VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More / #bbnaija: Tacha Shows Off Her Her Pr*vate Part Whilst Wearing Her Panties / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C O N D O M Fell Down From My Pr!vate Part And This Happen--slay Queen Cries Out by omeremio: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2018
The viral video shows how a group of boys were asking a girl where she kept the con.dom used on

her after $ex, cause the guy she slept with couldn’t find the con.dom he used so she was forced to say the truth.

The con.dom was later found in her V!rginia, and the boys keep say she was going to use the con.dom for rituals

Watch Video Below.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/12/watch-viral-video-as-slay-queen-hides-c.html

Re: C O N D O M Fell Down From My Pr!vate Part And This Happen--slay Queen Cries Out by Abfinest007(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2018
the kind of lai Mohammed story .all lies

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee / See How Ini Edo,mercy Eke,others Lightened Up Instagram With Boobs On Val Day / Using The Same Shaving Stick To Scrape Your Vjay And Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.