Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video (20543 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Ubenedictus(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamJix:

grin grin
He went too far.
He shouldn't insult someone that couldn't give when he requested.
I dont disagree, he went too far, no catholic priest should force people to give publicly, as for politics i believe it is d job of ministers to speak truth to power and prophecy is a totally different animal but i am grateful his superiors are ther to curb human excess.

But i certainly dont agree with d insult campaign either, calling him self acclaimed, implying he doesnt give or calling him names are not acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by janejive(f): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fr Mbaka doesn't know when to retreat
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ubenedictus:
I dont disagree, he went too far, no catholic priest should force people to give publicly, as for politics i believe it is d job of ministers to speak truth to power and prophecy is a totally different animal but i am grateful his superiors are ther to curb human excess.

But i certainly dont agree with d insult campaign either, calling him self acclaimed, implying he doesnt give or calling him names are not acceptable.
I maybe wrong and I maybe right, no one can tell though.
I have not come across a new where he helped anyone hence my accusations.
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by koolaid87: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ndigbos and money

Chai
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Ubenedictus(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamJix:

I maybe wrong and I maybe right, no one can tell though.
I have not come across a new where he helped anyone hence my accusations.
so whenever he gives he should call d press?

For d fun of it i just asked google, it says mbakas ministry has a charity arm calling multilive saver, he caters for over 5,000 students in each academic year, doles out million to settle hospital bill for d poor etc, he is also an employer of labour abt 10,000, he recently recieved an award from the U.S congress in recognision of his humanitarian and educational services plus philantropy to d poor.
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
opribo:
This man is surely not exhibiting the true qualities of aCatholic priest. Using Holy Ghost name anyhow thats too bad.

Let him just be a Pentecostal and talk anyhow he likes, why wear the gab of a Catholic priest and mix up with politicians and then talk trash as though you have the backing of the Catholic church.

Now the Catholic bishops have distanced themselves from your worldly utterances. Instead of remaining calm he is still talking trash.

Is it not in the same church we have Bishop Kukah, Okojie,Onaiyekan and many many others still existing.

Haba, why is his own like this. Someone should tell him to preach the goodnews of God or come out and be a politician or betterstill be a Pentecostal and run his own show.

Mention one Pentecostal you know or have link to any evidence that goes raving mad because somebody he invited to his church programme didn't dole out cash that met his expectation of that person .

Just mention one person you know
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Paschalp:
Na two of them know wetn the go on in the oza room

We really don't know what transpired that's why I don't pick sides when the situation is never of clarity

You would have picked sides if the person involved was a pastor but this one is a cassock wearing sect prominent leader.
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by opribo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Mention one Pentecostal you know or have link to any evidence that goes raving mad because somebody he invited to his church programme didn't dole out cash that met his expectation of that person .

Just mention one person you know

I don't need to mention any name but they abound along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2018
The Catholic priest Mbaka with the thousands of faithful that throngs his ministry is yet to raise financial giants amongst them hence his resort to harvest/Bazaar and the invitation of both willing and unwilling Catholics and Muslims to come to the aid of his ministry.

Not one of those Lagos - Ibadan expressway church does any of those gimmick and yet far richer than Mbaka and will be ER come down to the level of bringing a Muslim to come and do projects, particularly one that has his video of malfeasance online .

opribo:

I don't need to mention any name but they abound along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Unie30: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2018
This man is a politician, and not a priest.
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by gurusubai7(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2018
New lesson! For your spiritual enlightenment....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hMkotu-TQw[b][/b]2

Kindly subscribe and share.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! / Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.