Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

"Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame (18339 Views)

Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man / A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by babyfaceafrica: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
this one lacks sense
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by cooluzi: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
undecided
Baybii:
What kind of nonsense talk is this, this hot afternoon?
wetin concern us with hot afternoon
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Ubdavis(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
First of all, are u a man? If yes, who ar u to speak for all men? then knw that there is no almighty formula when it comes to dealing with human beings.
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by bullabong(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Very true
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Grupo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Not true.....

We just love all varieties of stew......

No worry, one day, na so pepper stew go enter your eye.

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Lexusgs430: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Grupo:

No worry, one day, na so pepper stew go enter your eye.

The owner of the peppersoup would give me juice to rinse my eyes....... tongue

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Annie55: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sirheny007:
[s][/s]

Men NATURALLY WILL NOT CHEAT on any woman who proves herself worthy.
Let that sink in.
tongue

I'm kinda hoping there's a sarcastic twist to your comment.
There are men who will not be 100% down with loyal women. There's always an excuse, mostly pinned on the devil. You are monogamous doesn't mean every other man is!
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Ziggylady(f): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
tracyfemmmm:

You will still marry one so call sexual trash-can that 15 men have deposited sperm into. cheesy

His type will end up with a trash-can at least 500men have deposited sperm into..that is if his anus has not been disfigured by men due to his gay life-styles lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Twoclans(f): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Women cheat more than men this days undecided

Who is still disturbing themselves about why men cheat? I am more interested in knowing why women cheat . angry

4 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by baratech: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fake news
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
That's not true, you might even find out that the man is cheating on his good-in-bed wife with a lady that is not good in bed. They just like to cheat and to see if they are still wanted or admired.

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by lonelydora: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
made4naijamusic:
A Twitter user has said women are responsible for men's infidelity and he proceeded to highlight the ways women make men cheat.

According to @216Midas:

Men only cheat when their woman is lacking in the bedroom. Women who get cheated on need to question where they went wrong. Men are naturally loyal to anyone who proves themselves worthy.

He added:

Women don't take enough accountability when they get cheated on. It's not always the man's fault, a lot of times the woman simply deserved to be cheated on.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

Not true. Men cheat because they want to explore. If even their wife's give it to them on daily basis, they will still cheat
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by MissRaine69(f): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Oh I see it’s as simple as that is it? So women who cheat it’s all to do with their husbands lacking capacity in the bedroom department? Problem solved.

3 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by leospruce(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Simplep:
Yinmu
Men that cheating is in their dna,even if u give dem elephant style,monkey style,snake style,they will still cheat,even if u are d most quiet lady on earth, dey will still cheat!!!..nothing in this world can make a man faithful,absolutely NOTHING
that's a fat lie, stop categorizing the statemental some men do cheat not all like me i don't
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by MCSK: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wat a wrong impression cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by tosyne2much(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Simplep:
Yinmu
Men that cheating is in their dna,even if u give dem elephant style,monkey style,snake style,they will still cheat,even if u are d most quiet lady on earth, dey will still cheat!!!..nothing in this world can make a man faithful,absolutely NOTHING
You're getting it wrong

There are some traits a woman will possess that will not make a man cheat on her.. Even if the man does, his conscience will trouble him. Trust me!
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by seangy4konji: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's in our DNA.. If she fine like darego,cook pass chioma,tall like oluchi, yansh like anita Joseph or Juliet Ibrahim.

We go. Still find one go out side for side knocking.
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Briller: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
This post shows how inexperienced this author is. Cheating is in every man's DNA. It only takes having the fear of God for a man to stay faithful.

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by bigstan11787(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
More comments please
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by abimic(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
I would always remain loyal and faithful........... Oluwamae
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Nlkay(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Simplep:
Yinmu
Not really. Sometimes all we need is a woman who's contented with what she has or given and very good and naughty on bed. True!
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yinmu
leospruce:
that's a fat lie, stop categorizing the statemental some men do cheat not all like me i don't
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Emmanuelcann: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Simplep:
Yinmu
The fear of God can make a man faithful.
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamD18:
The only partner a man owe his loyalty and faithfulness is his wife. That's why I always frown at men cheating on their wives.

As for girlfriends; They have no right to complain when cheated on because they are nothing but sexual-objects and trash-cans created by God for men to dispose their sperms when Hot.

You are condemned and deserve no respect from a man if you are a non-virgin without a husband.

All I can say is
"WOW"
I pity your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by buggylord(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Men are polygamous in nature.. It only takes a God fearing man to resist cheating in a relationship.. And again, for d ones stil in d world.. Lack of money could make a man loyal to one babe. He would naturally stick to a lady cos he might not have the financial muscle to flirt..

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Babayoutoomuch(f): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Simplep:
Yinmu

Jesus Christ can make a man faithful
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by CAPSLOCKED: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamD18:
The only partner a man owe his loyalty and faithfulness is his wife. That's why I always frown at men cheating on their wives.

As for girlfriends; They have no right to complain when cheated on because they are nothing but sexual-objects and trash-cans created by God for men to dispose their sperms when Hot.

You are condemned and deserve no respect from a man if you are a non-virgin without a husband.

LOL, I IMAGINE THE STATE OF LIVES OF THE ILLITERATE MEN WHO USUALLY "LIKE" YOUR TRASHY POSTS. VERY MISERABLE AND DEVOID OF PEACE OF MIND IS MY GUESS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Seahawk: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Looks like you’re condemned to die on nairaland front page posting useless comments on every thread that pops up.

IamD18:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by GRACEGLORY: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
made4naijamusic:
A Twitter user has said women are responsible for men's infidelity and he proceeded to highlight the ways women make men cheat.

According to @216Midas:

Men only cheat when their woman is lacking in the bedroom. Women who get cheated on need to question where they went wrong. Men are naturally loyal to anyone who proves themselves worthy.

He added:

Women don't take enough accountability when they get cheated on. It's not always the man's fault, a lot of times the woman simply deserved to be cheated on.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

Men cheats because they have no respect nor reverence for their wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / The One So Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.