Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class (1748 Views)

Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
For me the quickest way to check if a guy is low quality or not is how he talks.

is he respectful , thoughtful and has his own ideas ? He isn't too desperate for my attention or pained by my lack of interest. He is a man of quality. Highest class!

A guy of quality is hardly faced with a No for an answer. He isn't taking pictures of himself on different cars to show off, lowest of the low ( except he is an entertainer )

The worst of low quality guys , lot of them are here on Nairaland , are just beyond redemption. Their self esteem is warped by an obssesion with sex and a lady's body.

First they start stalking you, then starts mentioning you. If you ignore;

They attack you , call you names: a LovePeddler , olosho.

Thirdly , and weirdly, they send PMs and mention you once more.

Then they accuse you of being a man in a female moniker.

So what of you, how do you spot low quality men ?

1 Like

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by BIDOO(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
The Same Way Your Brain Spot This Senseless Post grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
BIDOO:
The Same Way Your Brain Spot This Senseless Post grin
Go away fly.

2 Likes

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by BIDOO(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amakavula:
Go away fly.
Blow Away Chaff.
Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Human being done turn to item wey get quality abi?

All these things you mentioned doesn't tell class sha.

If you can afford to show off, show off, if you love pictures and have a good camera, please, by all means.

3 Likes

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by Jayslicky: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
see what NL guys have turned you to, a slowpoke. You better forget about NL guys and find the best way to live your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by lilmax(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
kennygee:
Human being done turn to item wey get quality abi?

All these things you mentioned doesn't tell class sha.

If you can afford to show off, show off, if you love pictures and have a good camera, please, by all means.

trying to show means you're not yourself, and you're trying to prove something because of your low self esteem, you show off because you're looking for validation and that means you lack stability since you need to be told who you are hence you show off because you have not figured your self out

do not repeat that crappy statement next time, I thought you were intelligent

9 Likes

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
lilmax:

trying to show means you're not yourself, and you're trying to prove something because of your low self esteem, you show off because you're looking for validation and that means you lack stability since you need to be told who you are hence you show off because you have not figured your self out

thank God someone gets me !

3 Likes

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by fascia(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nyen yen yen.... How people get mind to tag others low quality is always surprising. Mtchewww, shioorr.

1 Like

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by peterarch(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
LEARN HOW TO EARN OVER N500K MONTHLY SELLING INTERNET DATA FROM YOUR SMART-PHONE.

Venue: Online - WhatsApp Group Chat (Attend seminar anywhere in Nigeria).

Register here: www./register2attend

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by Rextizzle(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amakavula:
For me the quickest way to check if a guy is low quality or not is how he talks.

A guy of quality is hardly faced with a No for an answer. He isn't taking pictures of himself on different cars to show off, lowest of the low ( except he is an entertainer )

The worst of low quality guys , lot of them are here on Nairaland , are just beyond redemption. Their self esteem is warped by an obssesion with sex and a lady's body.

This one and stupidity are like twins, don't grow up.

1 Like

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by pastie(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
A lady of class is the one that will refuse my advance, I'm yet to meet such. I always tried to have one but I got none,
I go for my class and also believed in reality.
Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by Satan66(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
So what exactly was the reason for this post?
Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 13, 2018
you for no cast elder0001 for open like this
Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2018
Amakavula:

you are right, amongst other things, they come with smooth talk, their body language is off and they always ask you to come to their house before the first date,they start asking sexual questions.

1 Like

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2018
lilmax:

So Emoney lacks self esteem and is looking for validation?

1 Like

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by MannieA(f): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
This one and stupidity are like twins, don't grow up.

why do u like insulting peopleu have never made a comment without putting derogatory words in them,you strike me as a guy with hot temper and bad attitude.Pls learn to be more mature about issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by femi4: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2018
Amakavula:

Only low quality girls can create this kind of thread
Re: What Signs Do You Lookout For To Tell A Guy Approaching You Is Low Class by bigpicture001: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2018
kennygee:

So Emoney lacks self esteem and is looking for validation?
...yes.he may be rich but still behaves like a kid. don-jazzy and dbanj are preferable

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should He Cut Her Off? / Muma Gee Now In A Romantic Relationship With Ex Brown E -_photos / BBN 2019, 4 Hoes Evicted, RED PILL movement In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.