Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? (20422 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Dr Siju Iluyomade Biography: Age, State Of Origin, Brother, Husband, Mother, Net / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
sisisioge:

Biko you are encouraging the shittthead too much! I don't want him mentioning me! The irritant irritates the heck outta me! Dang! Warn him biko.
I'm encouraging who... I'm only maintaining my cool... The idiot is too inconsequential to give me a headache on a faceless forum.
Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by sisisioge: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
yettymuse:
I'm encouraging who... I'm only maintaining my cool... The idiot is too inconsequential to give me a headache on a faceless forum.

Whew! How could a grown man make such an assszhole of himself! Chai...the guy don over vex me. I guess I will just borrow a leaf from your book niyen me...I will ignore him henceforth. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Appealing(f): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote auplease which product of washingbmachine is datthor=Treasuredlove post=74662397] exactly..my parents use washing machine till date. They wash themselves and even when you go visiting and you do mistake to remove just one cloth, they will pack everything and wash. Lol. They call it exercise, even me I am not understanding it.if she isn't too strong, sure, help her...it's the human thing to do or get someone to do it....but to be forcing.

This op ehn na wa
When you marry, na goat them tell u say you buy abi na wife you marry?[/quote]
Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
sisisioge:

Whew! How could a grown man make such an assszhole of himself! Chai...the guy don over vex me. I guess I will just borrow a leaf from your book niyen me...I will ignore him henceforth. Happy Sunday.
Please do.. He's just a dirty house boy with glo free mb.

Happy Sunday sis.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=Appealing post=74728342][/quote] thermocool dear
Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Godmother(f): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2019
I have read a few of this OP's posts and all I can say is I pity the woman who ends up with him.

He's to egotistical, thinking women are sub humans that need to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that they are worthy to be married. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by BIXYBABE: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
another one
Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by jakandeola(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Godmother:
I have read a few of this OP's posts and all I can say is I pity the woman who ends up with him.

He's to egotistical, thinking women are sub humans that need to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that they are worthy to be married. Chai.
well a woman who I call my wife my queen and my world end up with me.today am happy.I agree I work on myself and change small.but I still say most of u are Hippocrates. go thru dis blog again and see DAT d true women, d good women dont shout and show demself to be popular in d room as some of u.did u see d woman who has been married for 10years who said der is nothing bad ? how many women who talk about respecting mum in law.is not a matter of ego.
am a principled man.I love u with one fact and dicipline with another.wat is love and relationship witout respect?
Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
Foolish Question, this is my story

I experienced one silly act from my fiance (26) when we both went to celebrate new year with my family, they welcomed her , treat her nice, in fact my mom always want her by her side , we are to leave on the 3rd, I told her to wash my bedsheet and the wrapper that my mom gave her to tie, she declined ,saying we need to take them to laundry as she can't wash them(not a slave mindset) a Lady that her parent doesn't have a washing machine ,after nagging with me for long, I told her she should go back to her base alone as I won't drive her along with me neither will I give her tfare, I will never marry a bossy lady, not knowing my mom was watching her, she said to me secretly, don't fight with her, let her be, you haven't gotten a fiance, let her return to her base in peace and leave her to be dating herself. she later washed the wrapper and bedsheet.
When we were returning back to our base, guess what, my mom called her to her bedroom, talk nicely to her and cracked joke with her, bought 2 different ankara for her , gave her cash & some of her used jewelries .
She as been calling my mom on phone every now and then to thank her thinking she has gotten a mother in-law to be, but didn't know my mom as rejected her and I will soon dump her.

To the OP ,know the type of lady you'll marry, Courtship is very important, Linda ikeji that was shouting men are scum have been used and dumped .

Never marry a feminist
so toure family is full of snakes and pretenders. She really dodged a bullet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
There's nothing wrong in washing ones mother inlaw clothes.Although not everyone likes washing clothes.Some are used to giving out their clothes for washing.A working class lady may find this chores very demanding but wouldn't mind cooking and serving your mother in law or any other chores.

If you can afford it,get her a washing machine.If not,your wife should try and help ones in a while.But it's not supposed to be by force by fire.
Come to think of it;
She 4cks you
Get Belle for you
Born for you
Cook for you
Of course wash your clothes
Wash your pikins clothe
Still add your mama own
She go still go shop and market

Kuku kill your wife grin

Bros you self get hand,wash your mama clothes na.

Most sensible comment on this thread. The man no get hand? since he can’t buy washing machine for his mother

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by jeff1607(m): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2019
most of the ladies advising OP are neither married or in any serious relationship.

Op pls do whatever keeps your marriage intact ,most here are bitter cos they don't have what u have.

if na hand , washing machine,maid or any options pls do o cos if your marriage fails no one on Nairaland will take u in
Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Godmother(f): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
jakandeola:
well a woman who I call my wife my queen and my world end up with me.today am happy.I agree I work on myself and change small.but I still say most of u are Hippocrates. go thru dis blog again and see DAT d true women, d good women dont shout and show demself to be popular in d room as some of u.did u see d woman who has been married for 10years who said der is nothing bad ? how many women who talk about respecting mum in law.is not a matter of ego.
am a principled man.I love u with one fact and dicipline with another.wat is love and relationship witout respect?

You love her? The same love that makes you beat her up? Same love that makes you treat her like a slave?

Dude, that's not love, that's you swollen in your false sense of importance. Abeg my fingers are paining me. I can't type again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Over 12 Years Of Waiting / Do You Fear For Your Kids Future In Nigeria? / I Am Tired Of My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.