Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Colourich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Colourich (4343 Views)

A Letter To Colourich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colourich by jakandeola(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
U must lack sence or den no born u well to come my blog come insult me did u see me in rooms again or romance rooms. Cos u finish from imsu a school for blind deaf and dumb u begin to act anyhow I sware am too big for u in all aspect of life cos when I gain admitted u Neva grow breast but I blame internet. Cos day d only place u feel important when in life u are worse and rejected may god purnish u if u ever comment on my blog again. Barstard

1 Like

Re: Colourich by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
hmm jaks is at it again

1 Like

Re: Colourich by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
lol grin
Re: Colourich by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Colourich by technicallyrich(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please make una taken easy. Technically we all one big family. Shallom

1 Like

Re: Colourich by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hian... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Colourich by amaniro: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kini mo sof'un eeh?

1 Like

Re: Colourich by Divay22(f): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
amaniro:
Kini mo sof'un eeh?
(Wetin dey worry you? )
That's the meaning right?
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
technicallyrich:
Please make una taken easy.
Technically we all one big family.
Shallom
Yeah, technically....
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is the second thread you opened cause of me, Oh lawd my gawd, I can't deal right nowcheesy.
Re: Colourich by amaniro: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Divay22:
(Wetin dey worry you? ) That's the meaning right?

Don't know literally. Am not Yoruba but I think it's What are you saying
Re: Colourich by Divay22(f): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
amaniro:

Oh
Alright.
Re: Colourich by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
jakandeola:
U must lack sence or den no born u well to come my blog come insult me did u see me in rooms again or romance rooms. Cos u finish from imsu a school for blind deaf and dumb u begin to act anyhow I sware am too big for u in all aspect of life cos when I gain admitted u Neva grow breast but I blame internet. Cos day d only place u feel important when in life u are worse and rejected may god purnish u if u ever comment on my blog again. Barstard

You acquired education like you claim, and you type so incoherent and unintelligible like this?

You need to reset your thinking faculty.

8 Likes

Re: Colourich by Rextizzle(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
This is the second thread you opened cause of me, Oh lawd my gawd, I can't deal right nowcheesy.
This girl you have been a nuisance on this forum lately, I wonder why people are complaining about you? with this attitude you will never see a man or good man to marry.

1 Like

Re: Colourich by willyo(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bro u sure say u graduate?
Ur grammatical expression noh here o grin

4 Likes

Re: Colourich by Alaadin(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You acquired education like you claim, and you type so incoherent and unintelligible like this?

Yo chill cheesy

1 Like

Re: Colourich by willyo(m): 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:

Buh hey sweetie, slow down... They're complaining!!!

Maybe u need some changes.

Dunno how u gonna do it tho, just do it.

Lotsa luv
Re: Colourich by egbabiekperemo1: 12:41am On Dec 13, 2018
jakandeola:

This one na real afonja english.

Receive sense sir.

4 Likes

Re: Colourich by highqueen(f): 1:06am On Dec 13, 2018
GrabHisballs
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 13, 2018
highqueen:
Grab.Hisballs
It's ok. I'm supposed to be sleeping now sef 'cause I'm on drugs. Let's just act like none of this happened.
Re: Colourich by highqueen(f): 1:15am On Dec 13, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
It's ok. I'm supposed to be sleeping now sef 'cause I'm on drugs. Let's just act like none of this happened.
Sorry about your health dear.
No problem.
Take a nice night rest okay.

Quick recovery!!!
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 13, 2018
highqueen:
GrabHisballs

Mischievous somebody. You call benita :Grabhisballs: as you know say she no de always agree with colourich. your plan is for them to start fighting again while you laugh and try settle them thesame time. and you de also act as if you be good friend to colourich but she no know you be her first enemy. i hate hypocrisy like you. change your evil way

11 Likes

Re: Colourich by highqueen(f): 1:52am On Dec 13, 2018
DukeofNZ:

Mischievous somebody. You call benita :Grabhisballs: as you know say she no de always agree with colourich. your plan is for them to start fighting again while you laugh and try settle them thesame time. and you de also act as if you be good friend to colourich but she no know you be her first enemy. i hate hypocrisy like you. change your evil way
What's your problem now?
Please, stay on your lane, you don't even know why I called her.
Gossip, go and sleep abeg.
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 13, 2018
highqueen:

What's your problem now?

evil somebody.

8 Likes

Re: Colourich by highqueen(f): 1:54am On Dec 13, 2018
DukeofNZ:

evil somebody.
I don hear.

Now, maintain your lane.
Maka next time.
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 13, 2018
highqueen:

I don hear.

Now, maintain your lane.
Maka next time.

make you no try me. me i no de pity evil somebody like you but if you repent i go pity you

11 Likes

Re: Colourich by highqueen(f): 1:58am On Dec 13, 2018
DukeofNZ:

make you no try me. me i no de pity evil somebody like you but if you repent i go pity you
Lol. I'm actually having a good laugh here!!!!
You are really a comedian.
Re: Colourich by Kidaholic(m): 1:59am On Dec 13, 2018
You should have seen the way I rushed and open this thread undecided ...Just to read this disgusting piece of sh*t??
Re: Colourich by CreamyBanana(m): 2:06am On Dec 13, 2018
jakandeola:

guy, i go slap you o. why you dey disturb us with post wey no get sense na?
Re: Colourich by cooluzi: 2:13am On Dec 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

that is wrong with naija with bad mouth, this is a faceless forum he can type whatever he like or will your dad give him a cheese for good English... just mind you goddanm business and stop condemning
Re: Colourich by N0favors: 2:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

(Wetin dey worry you? )
That's the meaning right?

amaniro:

‘Wetin I tell you?’

That’s the meaning
Re: Colourich by N0favors: 2:19am On Dec 13, 2018
highqueen:

What's your problem now?
if grab his balls is Benita, then you’re evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) / Nigerian Man Kisses His Older Oyibo Wife (photos) / How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.