Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Colourich - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Colourich (4360 Views)

A Letter To Colourich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colourich by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2018
willyo:

Buh hey sweetie, slow down... They're complaining!!!

Maybe u need some changes.

Dunno how u gonna do it tho, just do it.

Lotsa luv
Is there anything most of them know other than to bash women and whine about women? that's why I always have issues with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colourich by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
This girl you have been a nuisance on this forum lately, I wonder why people are complaining about you? with this attitude you will never see a man or good man to marry.
This your constant reminder about marriage is getting too much, is it your single? why are you like this?

1 Like

Re: Colourich by MannieA(f): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2018
jakandeola:
U must lack sence or den no born u well to come my blog come insult me did u see me in rooms again or romance rooms. Cos u finish from imsu a school for blind deaf and dumb u begin to act anyhow I sware am too big for u in all aspect of life cos when I gain admitted u Neva grow breast but I blame internet. Cos day d only place u feel important when in life u are worse and rejected may god purnish u if u ever comment on my blog again. Barstard

you are too big for her,but u opened a thread bcoz of her?? how does DAT work??
hmmm..makes no sense bro

1 Like

Re: Colourich by Rextizzle(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2018
Colourich:
This your constant reminder about marriage is getting too much, is it your single? why are you like this?
You are getting older by the day, don't you Know that? besides I'm just helping you.

you need a good and caring man that will take your sorrows away like the wind. grin
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
You are getting older by the day, don't you Know that? besides I'm just helping you.

you need a good and caring man that will take your sorrows away like the wind. grin
I don't need your help, you can shove it up your arse.

2 Likes

Re: Colourich by Rextizzle(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2018
Colourich:
I don't need your help, you can shove it up your arse.
You see, you are very rude that's why I'm always angry with you, yesterday you called me a dead rat.

do you think you will ever go far with this childish and rude attitude of yours? smh
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
You see, you are very rude that's why I'm always angry with you, yesterday you called me a dead rat.

do you think you will ever go far with this childish and rude attitude of yours? smh
I'm only rude to you and people like you that won't let me be.

2 Likes

Re: Colourich by highqueen(f): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2018
Colourich:
I'm only rude to you and people like you that won't let me be.
Nne gbachipu okuku ahu nkiti abeg undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Colourich by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2018
highqueen:
Nne gbachipu okuku ahu nkiti abeg undecided undecided
Lmao, no be small okuko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Colourich by highqueen(f): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Colourich:
Lmao, no be small okuko cheesy
Nasoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Colourich by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2018
cooluzi:
that is wrong with naija with bad mouth, this is a faceless forum he can type whatever he like or will your dad give him a cheese for good English... just mind you goddanm business and stop condemning

Ok. Do you have a problem with minding your own business, you barn rat? undecided

1 Like

Re: Colourich by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
Where has your articulate and intelligence taken you too, Las Las maybe nah call girl you be

Ok. 10K beggy beggy boy.

5 Likes

Re: Colourich by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2018
cooluzi:
that is wrong with naija with bad mouth, this is a faceless forum he can type whatever he like or will your dad give him a cheese for good English
If he can type whatever he like, why can't others type however they like? Or do you love the Op? Stop suvking his cuvk so much.
Re: Colourich by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
Nah that same 10k I go use fvck my sisters, my grandmother and my mother. grin

Hmm. You must be a cursed son. You're the greatest regret of life. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Colourich by Kidaholic(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Fatality grin grin

Re: Colourich by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2018
Who hid them comments? undecided
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2018
DukeofNZ:

Mischievous somebody. You call benita :Grabhisballs: as you know say she no de always agree with colo.urich. your plan is for them to start fighting again while you laugh and try settle them thesame time. and you de also act as if you be good friend to colourich but she no know you be her first enemy. i hate hypocrisy like you. change your evil way
This is all a misunderstanding. She mentioned me here for something else. Please don't be too quick to judge people without substantial information.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Colourich by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
This is all a misunderstanding. She mentioned me here for something else. Please don't be too quick to judge people without substantial information.

Thanks.

smelly! damage control no go work here.
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2018
DukeofNZ:

smelly! damage control no go work here.
No one is trying to control whatever damage/damages. Like I told you before, she mentioned me here so we could talk, but I don't want to go into detail. I gave Colourich my last mention which was a brawl weeks ago. It was lengthy and the intention was to make her understand I was not at war with her. I've better things in my head than constant fights that'll add nothing to me.

You misunderstood her motive for mentioning me here. I don't stand to gain/loose anything by telling you that. She's not evil as far as this matter is concerned. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Colourich by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2018
jakandeola:
U must lack sence or den no born u well to come my blog come insult me did u see me in rooms again or romance rooms. Cos u finish from imsu a school for blind deaf and dumb u begin to act anyhow I sware am too big for u in all aspect of life cos when I gain admitted u Neva grow breast but I blame internet. Cos day d only place u feel important when in life u are worse and rejected may god purnish u if u ever comment on my blog again. Barstard

This your English na die cheesy
Re: Colourich by willyo(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Colourich:
Is there anything most of them know other than to bash women and whine about women? that's why I always have issues with them.

For someone to open a thread on u... Means u're a choke to him.
It might be that he/she lacks comprehension or u're just plain hurting.

But however don't help people in to depression
Re: Colourich by samysmoothfresh: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

Thanks.

failed attempt at damage control!!!...........she prolly spent all night explaining herself and pleading you make this comment to clear her evil and hypocritical ways.

2 Likes

Re: Colourich by MannieA(f): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

failed attempt at damage control!!!...........she prolly spent all night explaining herself and pleading you make this comment to clear her evil and hypocritical ways.

why u carry the matter for head na
oga calm down.. na wa
Re: Colourich by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2018
highqueen:

Hahahahah.
My name is just 6 letter words.

Funny name you've got right there. grin
CHISOM,CHIOMA,OLUCHI i know it must be one of the above
Re: Colourich by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
willyo:

For someone to open a thread on u... Means u're a choke to him.
It might be that he/she lacks comprehension or u're just plain hurting.

But however don't help people in to depression
Does that guy look like someone that is depressed? can't you see that we all are having fun in this forum and at the end everybody go back to their various lives, okay I hate to break it to you, that op can type very well, he intentionally type like that, now that's someone having fun, don't take everything you see here serious, all the brawls are just for fun okay.

Do you know how much insults I receive here on a daily basis, if I take everything I read here to heart, all the things these guys have said to me must have made me suicidal by now, lmao.
Re: Colourich by willyo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Colourich:
Does that guy look like someone that is depressed? can't you see that we all are having fun in this forum and at the end everybody go back to their various lives, okay I hate to break it to you, that op can type very well, he intentionally type like that, now that's someone having fun, don't take everything you see here serious, all the brawls are just for fun okay.

Do you know how much insults I receive here on a daily basis, if I take everything I read here to heart, all the things these guys have said to me must have made me suicidal by now, lmao.

Gat it... Won't bend over this ish no more.

All for the fun of whatever.

My only wish is we should all not take seriously to heart whatever we come across here as u outrightly pointed out.

Have fun dearie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The App That Lets You Order For Olosho And Ashawo / SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste / Never Brush Your Mouth Before Sex. Read To See Why It Is Dangerous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.