Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Abuja, Lagos Or Port Harcourt: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja, Lagos Or Port Harcourt: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? (841 Views)

Nigerian Girls : What Do You Do For Living ? / What Bobrisky Does For A Living And Net Worth / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja, Lagos Or Port Harcourt: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by chinochizzy: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hello! , let's discuss about one of the basic things in life Shelter and Business .

If you're to relocate within Nigeria, which of the City's below would you choose?

Lagos

Abuja

Port Harcourt
Re: Abuja, Lagos Or Port Harcourt: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by Preetti(f): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lagos
Re: Abuja, Lagos Or Port Harcourt: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2018
I am in PH, for Business I will prefer Lagos or PH, for Shelter or vacation, I will prefer Abuja or PH Lol.... PH is relatively very safe... It's the outskirts of PH that you may find more of the security challenges...
Re: Abuja, Lagos Or Port Harcourt: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by greatnaija01: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2018
there is NOTHING HERE to discuss.

POCKET SIZE differs... so no two people here will have the same...

TYPE OF BUSINESS MATTERS... so this is geographic and can not be discussed here.

PREFERENCE OF ENVIRON.... in the 3 states you mentioned there are GRA and GHETTOS so its up to where the business will thrive and who the person is.... so it can not be generalized.

pls its mid-night go and sleep.

chinochizzy:
Hello! , let's discuss about one of the basic things in life Shelter and Business .

If you're to relocate within Nigeria, which of the City's below would you choose?

Lagos

Abuja

Port Harcourt
Re: Abuja, Lagos Or Port Harcourt: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by doctore212(m): 1:13am On Dec 13, 2018
For me the one that has more Ashawo house will be preferable. Coz man gats to wack while making the money.
Re: Abuja, Lagos Or Port Harcourt: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by showafrica(m): 1:14am On Dec 13, 2018
chinochizzy:

Lagos

Abuja

Port Harcourt

None of the above..

(1) (Reply)

Video Of 24th Night Sex / this is serious and real help. nigga.... / 10 Things Women Do When They Lose Interest In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.