Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Thousands Of Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood Internet – PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thousands Of Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood Internet – PHOTOS (1984 Views)

See The Picture That Has Caused Alot Of Reactions. What Do You Think About This? / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood The Internet – SEE PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood Internet – PHOTOS by okomex: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Wedding under water its so romantic until sharks becomes a special guest ����,

Why not wedding on Fire ����??,

Will they use waterproof Bible?,

Pastor: blupblupblupblupp?,
Groom: blup,blupblupblupblup.,
Bride: blup, blupblupblupblup.,
*Now they are husband and wife*,

Best way to keep crowds away from your wedding..� my mum can't swim.. she would have to wait for me at the shore...,

End time is near. This are the things which the bible talks about.at the ....... ...... ......

These and many more funny but interesting comments by utterly surprised people around the world has raised questions begging for answers. Why on earth will people want to wed under water? What is their motivation? What are they afraid of or what lessons do they want to share? is underwater wedding the new sensation?

Well, ours is to report, what’s your take? SEE THE PHOTOS BELOW:
https://schoolpluscareer.com/blog/2018/12/12/17-beautiful-underwater-wedding-pictures-photos/
Re: Thousands Of Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood Internet – PHOTOS by elderken(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2018
Post the picture or kindly delete your post.
okomex:
Wedding under water its so romantic until sharks becomes a special guest ����,

Why not wedding on Fire ����??,

Will they use waterproof Bible?,

Pastor: blupblupblupblupp?,
Groom: blup,blupblupblupblup.,
Bride: blup, blupblupblupblup.,
*Now they are husband and wife*,

Best way to keep crowds away from your wedding..� my mum can't swim.. she would have to wait for me at the shore...,

End time is near. This are the things which the bible talks about.at the ....... ...... ......

These and many more funny but interesting comments by utterly surprised people around the world has raised questions begging for answers. Why on earth will people want to wed under water? What is their motivation? What are they afraid of or what lessons do they want to share? is underwater wedding the new sensation?

Well, ours is to report, what’s your take? SEE THE PHOTOS BELOW:
https://schoolpluscareer.com/blog/2018/12/12/17-beautiful-underwater-wedding-pictures-photos/

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood Internet – PHOTOS by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2018
And where are the pictures?
Re: Thousands Of Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood Internet – PHOTOS by dgbanj: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2018
I am selling my tech blog https://www.phonetechvilla.com with an adsense account.
Re: Thousands Of Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood Internet – PHOTOS by okomex: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2018
dgbanj:
I am selling my tech blog https://www.phonetechvilla.com with an adsense account.
whats your adsense cpc?
Re: Thousands Of Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood Internet – PHOTOS by dgbanj: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2018
okomex:

whats your adsense cpc?
Made $1.17 yesterday with 87 pageviews

(1) (Reply)

Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me / Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job / I'm The King Of Sexual Threads. I Make Guys And Lesbians Horñy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.