Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter (94772 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunt 'natural Body' (photos) / These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Pat081: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
I hate seeing it in gals some will still have it beside dia legs too
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by mozona(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
hmm, atleast she is proud despite all
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Lankybaby(f): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
chrisj2:
How much is Shea Butter (ori) and Coconut oil combined with Aloe Vera? I can make that and put in it a pot with fancy packaging... If I give this lady the cream, what will I get out of it? Nja women sef!

Quantity of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera in a pan and boil until all his mixed and water content evaporates; sieve and let it cool a bit (to avoid scalding) and then pour in a jar - refrigerate and put small amount out to use everyday for a long time. Stretch marks will be gone and also lose weight - lazy ass! Alternatively whisk all the contents and put in fridge to harden and use. You can also add vitamin E from capsules.

All these will cost less than #1500+/- ...
you mean the extract of aloe vera,or boil d whole aloe vera
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Damfostopper:
disgusting poo.....if a girl UnCloth and I noticed that.... my pricck go just reshuffle back to its original way......

Oya even VAR can confirm that

stretch marks Issa mood killer for me
Lol
Maybe you should save this statement for your wife after she has dropped kids and has stretch marks all over
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by lukency(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
She has added another dimension to her hustle.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by kingsmart222: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
wen some people are hiding there stretch marks this one is here flaunting it

its like wen someone is proud of her stupidity
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by speedyconnect3: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
chrisj2:
How much is Shea Butter (ori) and Coconut oil combined with Aloe Vera? I can make that and put in it a pot with fancy packaging... If I give this lady the cream, what will I get out of it? Nja women sef!

Quantity of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera in a pan and boil until all his mixed and water content evaporates; sieve and let it cool a bit (to avoid scalding) and then pour in a jar - refrigerate and put small amount out to use everyday for a long time. Stretch marks will be gone and also lose weight - lazy ass! Alternatively whisk all the contents and put in fridge to harden and use. You can also add vitamin E from capsules.

All these will cost less than #1500+/- ...

Say what you know.
Those dont remove stretch marks. They may conceal them a bit. Only thinks like laser does.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Casemiro(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2018
> it is well

stretch
choi shocked big momas garden
Utretch
Natural home remedies
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by TanyLoe(f): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
That marks is cost by cream
Too much bleaching cream
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Engaging. It keeps your mind occupied while you wait. angry
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by godofuck231: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2019
You are a lesbian and you look so rough , don't have money to buy the bomb of a breeching cream to wipe it off and you are fresh? Red fox what do you have to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.