Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter (94790 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunt 'natural Body' (photos) / These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by BruncleZuma: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
We need to pray for the person pushing these things to FP...wherever you are, stretch out your hands towards your phone and say after me...
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by daddytime(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is the zenith of lacking in quality content.

My gut feeling tells me this girl doesn't shower often. It's so obvious from how dull and unpolished her skin looks.

She deserves to celebrate this feat.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Youngpo413: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
I love stretch marks!
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
The stretch marks would have been better on your forehead.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Zebra Crossing ...... All Vehicles park..!!!!!
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Tinalex(f): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wow!!! I just love how we women are upping our games. No more body shaming or subjecting ourselves to the stereotypical notion of men as regards how we women should be or behave...flaunt it girl. Stretch mark is no disease, the funniest thing is most of this silly men have it but have the gut to shame women for it..well not anymore��

8 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by thunderbabs: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Everytime, wire me money wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Arthurity1:
Stretch marks are natural but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't get rid of them.

The only way to get rid of stretch marks is by laser surgery .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by ihesiuloa(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
with all the ritualist parading on all social media handles girls should careful exposing themselves in public.. you can never tell who is reading it, I pray God gives us wisdom in this end times.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by durasome(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fn girl nothing do you.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by OnyeOgboni: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
She looks clean..even down there
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by StFrankeinstein(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sure Bro. My contact: 08107330395, gentlefranklin10@gmail.com

fuckingAyaya:
Can u help me Wire my uncompleted Building
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Niggas... See as them dey insult her but them go pass back go hustle am for tweeter cheesy

This is December the season when girls dey cheap pass if u sabi grin
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by NovusHomo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Skyken99:
Let me wait n see senior men react

We love stretch marks jor. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by yemmight(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Too many sim cards inside hole is the major reason for this marks. Good Kwontinue.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by ThatKING(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
hahhhaha this is a new one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by femo86(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Chai... Odor be my medicine ooo

You overdose e e

Baby you should let me love you........ Yemi Alade

(Soft-killa ft Yemi Alade)
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by adetes: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by fyneguy: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
And she had to tell us she just had her bath, show us her stretchmark on social media, Op then decided with his warped brain to make this NEWS worthy and a mistake of a MOD decided to move it to front page, smh!!!

It's newsworthy. She had not had her bath in 10 months.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
ASHAWO

1 Like

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by kema01(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
fuckingAyaya:

Yes, how many bedroom flats and how urgent u want it?

1 Like

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by gare(f): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
DeltaTrumpet:
Most women don't like revealing their stretch marks cos they believe it is not a pleasant mark. A lot of them will do all means to hide it but reverse seemed to be the case as a Nigeria lady took to Twitter to proudly display her stretch marks.

''I just baff... I'm so fresh that it's a problem. (yes I have stretch marks, if you don't like it buy cream for me)'', she wrote, while showing off.

Read at https://www.deltatrumpet.com/2018/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-so-proud-of-her.html

Feeling fresh with that kind armpit
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by chrisj2(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
How much is Shea Butter (ori) and Coconut oil combined with Aloe Vera? I can make that and put in it a pot with fancy packaging... If I give this lady the cream, what will I get out of it? Nja women sef!

Quantity of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera in a pan and boil until all his mixed and water content evaporates; sieve and let it cool a bit (to avoid scalding) and then pour in a jar - refrigerate and put small amount out to use everyday for a long time. Stretch marks will be gone and also lose weight - lazy ass! Alternatively whisk all the contents and put in fridge to harden and use. You can also add vitamin E from capsules.

All these will cost less than #1500+/- ...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Olajah81: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
I want to see her unclap
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Bigii(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
DeltaTrumpet:
Most women don't like revealing their stretch marks cos they believe it is not a pleasant mark. A lot of them will do all means to hide it but reverse seemed to be the case as a Nigeria lady took to Twitter to proudly display her stretch marks.

''I just baff... I'm so fresh that it's a problem. (yes I have stretch marks, if you don't like it buy cream for me)'', she wrote, while showing off.

Read at https://www.deltatrumpet.com/2018/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-so-proud-of-her.html
Beb is truly fresh and her stretch mark is so sexy kiss
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by ifnyioj22(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
This one look like dangote spaghetti!

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Woman wey just baff dey sweet to climb o
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by captainking(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
before she got fat, she used to be my crush..judith...back in 2014.. ..now she would not even make top 1000 of my crushes
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Ayobami7(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oshi
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Who cares about strech marks? She's very good looking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.