Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter (94752 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunt 'natural Body' (photos) / These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by notoriousbabe: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Funkeshugar on my mind
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by okoroemeka(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
DeltaTrumpet:
Most women don't like revealing their stretch marks cos they believe it is not a pleasant mark. A lot of them will do all means to hide it but reverse seemed to be the case as a Nigeria lady took to Twitter to proudly display her stretch marks.

''I just baff... I'm so fresh that it's a problem. (yes I have stretch marks, if you don't like it buy cream for me)'', she wrote, while showing off.

Read at https://www.deltatrumpet.com/2018/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-so-proud-of-her.html
it is so unfortunate there's nothing inspiring,educating or meaningful to learn from 70% ladies of nowadays only about their boobs,butts,cameltoe,skin,etc,I don't blame men that will see you mostly as a intimacy gadget because that is the image u always cultivate.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by fintol: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Another hoe
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by fortunechy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
selling point strategy..... if u know u know
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Idris29(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fine girl I like your tattoos! They are beautiful
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sweet natural lady. Stretch mark is not a sin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Toks2008(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
And she had to tell us she just had her bath, show us her stretchmark on social media, Op then decided with his warped brain to make this NEWS worthy and a mistake of a MOD decided to move it to front page, smh!!!

Lalasticlala won't move this to front page...maybe another mod did.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by trappatoni(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
And she had to tell us she just had her bath, show us her stretchmark on social media, Op then decided with his warped brain to make this NEWS worthy and a mistake of a MOD decided to move it to front page, smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by trappatoni(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala won't move this to front page...maybe another mod did.
Why will he when there is no snake in it.

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Psoul(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
There is nothing to be proud of in stretch mark. It may not be her making that she has stretch marks but that does not qualify to be proud of it.

Pple should not be proud of such things. You should try as much as possible to get rid of them. Know it that your body is not just only for u especial as a woman. You are created to attract. Not just attract but attract and retain. When you have those things that repels that attraction and still be proud of it, it means you have an evil spirit working against u and you are in agreement with the evil spirit to hold you hostage.

Sister, I don talk my own ooo.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
fhranciz:
This is not stretch mark o , this is zebra crossing.
Oga why na

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by hollamanng(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
k
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by newdawn2017(f): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
D@'s lightening, she would be called lighteningey! grin
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Addy80(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
pretty lady ...stretch marks is not a disease now ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Am only surprise at the blogger who made this news
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by orlymat: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Truth be told she s pretty and sexy
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by FaroukM(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Begging for body cream with style..
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by GindoX(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ok, just try and be shaving your armpit

Olodo, that ampit air is not meant to be shaved. Just cut it low and maintain proper hygiene.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by paix(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
This fine face, she go later put p.o.p, foundation, mascara, eye lashes etc take spoil the good look. I don't know when women go begin appreciate how God create dem?
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by titilayobola85: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Arthurity1:
Stretch marks are natural but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't get rid of them.

You just said it’s natural, how can u get rid of it??
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
I hate seeing stretch marks especially the ones that look like snake.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by muhakeem(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Can u help me Wire my uncompleted Building
Choi, this one strong oh��

1 Like

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Idris29(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nice one
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by globalview(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Stretch marks! No way! Try Saraga herbal medicated soap specially packaged to remove stretch marks and other old marks on the body, body odour, and other body ailments..The soap is made from Shea butter,aloe vera ,roots and other African ingredients... Text or watsapp 08034910574 for delivery to your door step

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by globalview(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Remedy to stretch marks ...text or watsapp 08034910574 .

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Skyken99(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
NovusHomo:

We love stretch marks jor. grin grin grin
Can u share its importance with us
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by lexydoh(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ok, just try and be shaving your armpit
Lolssss���
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by ponti93(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
just when i thought the Internet has seen it all sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.