Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off (47003 Views)

Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived / Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by dallyemmy: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
...mummy water
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by Chubhie: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is the real Aka christain mother.
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by nattty(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
flyca:
Please show us what he looked like before the accident.Pity embarassed
Ok I'll get back to you.. grin
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by Mike008(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Can they surgically slice...
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by bomasek(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
samlola063:
[sup][/sup]
Nigga,nobody send u
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by selfmadeboss: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
we are no more in the era of idiots. next time show before pics
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
This one tire me Ogidigan.
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by xcelentattitude(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
When you think you have seen it all.

But, I didn't know all these before o, I thought diving is kind of nice and easy. I may never learn to swim again because of this let alone diving.

1 Like

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by Ubdavis(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Very disgusting
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by xcelentattitude(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is what them children watching cartoon will call

"Captain Chicken muscles" grin

1 Like

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by MPESA(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73814061:

Ebuka, this is not funny o!

My G welcome back ,abi na another moniker you use since you went exile grin

1 Like

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by Jaqenhghar: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
If you've ever worked offshore or on the sea, you'll get to know this.

Divers have one of the riskiest jobs on earth.

They must ascend very slowly to the surface to avoid this and even after getting to the surface, they are kept in a decompression tank/chamber for up to two days to get rid of all the nitrogen in their system. Some even pass out on getting to the surface because the deep sea pressure can crush a human being.

They earn much though.
True. A diver I met told me that some divers actually prefer to drown if they are short rather than come up quickly. Especially when they dont have access to a decompression chamber. Then they have ear issues a lot

1 Like

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by sonnie10: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
yesloaded:

cheesy which kind heading be this?

Popeye

Popeye is fast food restaurant. Mostly fried chicken
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Look at those gigantic boobs.
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by phase1: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
The funny thing is the character popeye was also a sailor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by stelogy(f): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=OgogoroFreak post=73810602]He can now get a job as a bouncer. God works in mysterious ways.

lolzzz i no fit jhoor
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
MPESA:

My G welcome back ,abi na another moniker you use since you went exile grin
Thanks man.
Been busy and will remain busy for sometime...for good reasons tho.....
Thanks once more.
How dey go dey go?
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by macello4(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
He can now get a job as a bouncer. God works in mysterious ways. grin
every thing has turn to joke in naija. Kids spoted
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by MPESA(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73815347:

Thanks man.
Been busy and will remain busy for sometime...for good reasons tho.....
Thanks once more.
How dey go dey go?

Bro I bless Jah and good to hear that you are good and also busy for a good reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by yesloaded: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
sonnie10:

Popeye is fast food restaurant. Mostly fried chicken
kikiki, no be carton we dey watch for TV?

1 Like

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by sonnie10: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
yesloaded:

kikiki, no be carton we dey watch for TV?

Yes, without the 's'.
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
MPESA:

Bro I bless Jah and good to hear that you are good and also busy for a good reasons.
Respect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by Gboy101: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
can't they apply similar measure to those that want big butt?
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by GIFTD: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hypertrophy not hyperplasia. The gas pressure caused expansion of the fat tissues. Boyle law if u remember ur chemistry though..
Corrinthians:
I don't understand the biochemistry of this processes. Did the cells in his body start multiplying rapidly after they were denied oxygen supply or did the deep sea pressure cause them to multiply and enlarge rather than doing the opposite?

2 Likes

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by Corrinthians(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
GIFTD:
Hypertrophy not hyperplasia. The gas pressure caused expansion of the fat tissues. Boyle law if u remember ur chemistry though..
Come on. The gas laws apply to gases and not solid materials like cells or liquids, be it Boyle's, Chales, Ideal, Gay Lussac, etc.

I don't think the premise of your argument is accurate.
Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by Afobear: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
okwabayi:
This looks more like a synthol user telling lies. It’s no different from steroid injecting gym goers who claim they only take supplements.

Use your head na haba !! Don't return it empty

1 Like

Re: Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off by darqly(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
The man is lucky to be alive. If you ascend as fast as that from an area of such tremendous pressure, your lungs WILL literally burst!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue / Some Dangerous Mistakes We Make While In The Toilet / New Organ Discovered Inside Human Body By Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.