Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (50716 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by bluefilm: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Allylic:
I was about to say that

In that case, you have a very keen observation capabilities.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Allylic(f): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
bluefilm:

In that case, you have a very keen observation capabilities.
hmmm..
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Most of us are looking 4 admission but some graduate and later die. Oh God have mercy on us. RIP young gal.

1 Like

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by bluefilm: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Allylic:
hmmm..

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by tfelicityk(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
May her soul rest in peace... Health is wealth... Don't play with your health at all...
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by DaddyNimo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
she done fork ritualistic prick without condom, no be corper she be...lol
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
SS genotype person
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by GindoX(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Thyroid still dey kill people for this century?
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
oluwasegun007:
I've said it before now that this thing is causing more harm than good....

Dey should scrap it, but no...
I also buy the idea of scrapping the time wasting scheme but no be Nysc kill her.

1 Like

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by raphroye: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gucciblog:
A 2018 Batch B, Stream 1 corps member serving in Irepodun LGA, Ikere, Ekiti State, has died.

The Uniben graduate, identified as Matilda Okeke, came down with ulcer and typhoid, two weeks ago, and traveled home for treatment. She, however, lost the battle, yesterday.

See more;
https://zenithnaija.com/pretty-ekiti-corps-member-dies-of-typhoid/

RIP my friend... I'll miss you dear
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by jericco1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Allylic:
I was about to say that
but you didn't
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by victorian(f): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
thorpido:
Didn't she seek early treatment?How can you be treating typhoid for 2 weeks?
RIP girl

Maybe she was broke, that's why she couldn't treat herself on-time and all her friends Including boyfriend were also broke, so none could help her to buy drugs needed for such. cry

And for her to have ulcer means she doesn't eat properly.

Na poverty kill am

So when she got home eventually as staying in camp is not helping her situation, the typhoid has gotten to an advance level.

I feel for her

Rip..

Lack of money is what killed her.

After all the money spent to train her to graduate level. Poverty reared up its ugly head and took her away thru illness.

Like I always say Poverty is a curse. Accepting to be poor thinking it will give one peace of mind, is pure madness. Lack of wealth doesn't give peace of mind. It brings unrest , malnutrition and eventually death.

I almost died of typhoid years back cos I was so broke and everyone around me claimed to be broke. Na God use my Pastor save me, who eventually took me to the hospital when I slumped and my body couldn't take the virus anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by gambus007(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
victorian:

Maybe she was broke, that's why she couldn't treat herself on-time and all her friends Including boyfriend were also broke, so none could help her to buy drugs needed for such. cry

And for her to have ulcer means she doesn't eat properly.

Na poverty kill am

So when she got home eventually as staying in camp is not helping her situation, the typhoid has gotten to an advance level.

I feel for her

Rip..

Lack of money is what killed her.

After all the money spent to train her to graduate level. Poverty reared up its ugly head and took her away thru illness.

Like I always say Poverty is a curse. Accepting to be poor thinking it will give one peace of mind, is pure madness. Lack of wealth doesn't give peace of mind. It brings unrest , malnutrition and eventually death.

I almost died of typhoid years back cos I was so broke and everyone around me claimed to be broke. Na God use my Pastor save me, who eventually took me to the hospital when I slumped and my body couldn't take the virus anymore.
Point of correction, Ulcer has nothing to do with eat food or not. Its caused by Helicobacter pylori(microaerophilic bacterium).

3 Likes

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
RIP
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by israelmao(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
So pathetic with all the years of her parents' investment.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by victorian(f): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
gambus007:

Point of correction, Ulcer has nothing to do with eat food or not. Its caused by Helicobacter pylori(microaerophilic bacterium).

OK noted.

But typhoid kills.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by codemaniacs: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
zz
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Idris29(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
May her gentle soul Rest In Peace. What a beautiful girl
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by royalads: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jeeez....This same typhoid that almost killed me in Ebonyi that year when I was serving.To make matters worst,they didnt have any health care system in place.Na run I take run commot to go treat myself at home without informing any of the officials. They threatened me with query when I came back but I was very ready for them. Please peeps, NYSC is not worth dying for.If you are sick and there is no good health care system in place, please leave asap to go take treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Pamtoye(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chaiiii......Fayose why
Anoda insane wailer spotted!!! Get help real quickly !!
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
RIP to her lovely soul cry cry
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by dingbang(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
cry
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by victorian(f): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
codemaniacs:

poverty does not cause lack of food and drinking bad water.

but I understand your point.

Poverty causes lack of food. Is it not money one will use to buy food?
Haven't u seen where a girl is beaten blue black cos she was about to run away with someone's pot of soup or food on fire.
Havent u seen where a boy is beaten to stupor cos he stole meat
Then in the case of drinking bad water, not all pure water sold out there is truly clean and purified for consumption.
Pure water sells faster than cway.
Majority of Nigerians rather buy pure water than bottled water from verified water companies

It's because of money.

Na poverty cause this girl death . Everybody is prone to typhoid in this country, either one gets it thru unclean water or even through food.

Saving grace will be, to have money to buy the necessary drug and kill the virus and bacteria off one's system. That's the surest way. If not? everybody have treated typhoid one way or the other in their bodies.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by jaxmand: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ajock zico ...my guy nnamani of Rugipo ... Typhoid victim.... We missed u ... Sells, jorge, jaxman eyan nla
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by chiedu7: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Compliant post=73817278][/quote]
Oh boy we southerners wan stop am.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by codemaniacs: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
zz
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Thoughts and prayers with her family so sad
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
dats why i only drink eva water
and cook my own food

Same here Eva or nestle
In southwest u can only have access to net Wat if u are in Lagos.
U see all those ogun, osun, Kara,
They all drink well water that is not even dug properly most of pure water they sell there have brownish color if u look well
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
officials release people on time and provide adequate facilities for treatment
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by notoriousbabe: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
We should have special day for walking Unclad just to remember ADAM AND EVIL
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by victorian(f): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
codemaniacs:

Like I said, I understand your point.... but the way you think and the way I think are different...

first things first, the creator of the universe did not create money, money is man made...

there is large amount of fertile land on earth which is meant to be used to grow food but people will rather build houses and construct roads on fertile land....

there is also access to water but Nigeria's and some of the world's ocean have been rendered unclean by most Nigerians themselves...

Now I hope you get my point...

you're looking at things the way the evil and greedy e:uropeans want you to see it not the way the creator expected you see it but I don't blame you since its the way of life you grew up to understand so it has never occurred to you and you have never questioned the system..

The system has been questioned a million times, since the day things started falling apart in Nigeria but it's the same Nigerians that will go behind, sell the values of our land, then appear in front you and question it.

I hope u understand?

Nigeria cannot be saved cause alot of Nigerians are betrayals. Election coming, u will see alot of Nigerians who will sell their votes. Just watch and see. This act happens every four years.

No matter how much I question the system, it won't change anything . Other who questioned too much, were silenced when their questioning became too much.

Why are you not questioning too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Who Got A Gift From Govenor Abubakar In Bauchi During POP .PICS / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.