Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (50717 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by asawanathegreat(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
RIP to her, and condolence to the family.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Yuceeluv(f): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Typhoid has not shown you pepper...my healing was a miraculous one...no hospital's prescription could cure it then.

thorpido:
Didn't she seek early treatment?How can you be treating typhoid for 2 weeks?
RIP girl
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Yuceeluv(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin seconded...anyone that does not comply that day will be fined.

notoriousbabe:
We should have special day for walking Unclad just to remember ADAM AND EVIL
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by codemaniacs: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
zz
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
oluwasegun007:
I've said it before now that this thing is causing more harm than good....

Dey should scrap it, but no...
Bro, people die regardless of NYSC.

That's not an excuse, some other excuses are valid but not this one.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by kingjoe(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
gambus007:

Point of correction, Ulcer has nothing to do with eat food or not. Its caused by Helicobacter pylori(microaerophilic bacterium).
u are not completely true.if u don't eat breakfast on time.for a continuous long period. u are likely to get ulcer.ask any doctor or nurse
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by victorian(f): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
codemaniacs:

I have a solution that will work for me.

Nigeria wasn't built to work, it was built so that it will destroy itself.

Hmmmmm
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by victorian(f): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
kingjoe:
u are not completely true.if u don't eat breakfast on time.for a continuous long period. u are likely to get ulcer.ask any doctor or nurse

I wonder too o

I didn't want to argue with him on ulcer. Cos have not had ulcer before in my life. So I don't argue on what I don't know. But like you said people who do not eat Continuously for a long period of time are likely to have ulcer, I hear it alot even from doctors.

So when the gambus007, came with a name in bacteria, I was like OK.. Lemme not talk on what I don't know but one thing I am very sure and certain is : Typhoid kills if not properly and quickly treated.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by bizzibodi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Typhoid is a reoccurring decimal,typhoid why?
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Handsomecole(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
I never knew how dangerous typhoid was until I was down it last Month November, in fact mine was Malaria 3+( cerebral malaria) and typhoid .
Words can't describe the trauma I passed through. It took me the entire November to recover till next I'm still recovering.

I spent a total of over 75k on treatment in two hospitals and one pharmacy.
Unfortunately it's so dangerous one might not even know that he/she is suffering from it. Mine was just severe brain in balance which affected my movements .

Sorry for her and her relations RIP to her .
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Stephen6229(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
She was my coursemate, we graduated together Accounting department, Ambrose Alli University, (AAU) 1 Ekpoma Edo State. RIP ex Coursemate, God knows best

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by benuejosh: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
i survived this illness this past one month. it is NEVER a good combination to have. I saw hell. Even one of it is terrible. i remain eternally grateful to God for my recovery. may she find rest.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by myettiallah: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin seconded...anyone that does not comply that day will be fined.

This girl..., y do u like perverted things
angry
Tueh!
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
dats why i only drink eva water
and cook my own food

And who told you Eva is completely recommendable??

Do you know Nestle water is well treated than Eva??
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Hoodbilonia: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
if i dey ibadan
na blessed water
or i buy disposable water
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Same here Eva or nestle
In southwest u can only have access to net Wat if u are in Lagos.
U see all those ogun, osun, Kara,
They all drink well water that is not even dug properly most of pure water they sell there have brownish color if u look well
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by thorpido(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Typhoid has not shown you pepper...my healing was a miraculous one...no hospital's prescription could cure it then.

You were not getting the right treatment.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Yuceeluv(f): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Okay

thorpido:
You were not getting the right treatment.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
if i dey ibadan
na blessed water
or i buy disposable water

OK does that one have good reputation too?
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by thorpido(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
paddyofboss:

People treat typhoid for years. Lack of access to good medical aid and drug resistance
For years? shocked
Noone can treat typhoid for years(except you mean recurring illness),the person will be long dead.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Stargurl20(f): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
May Allah forgive and Grant her soul eternal rest and make Al-Jannat Firdaus her final abode Ameen
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Hoodbilonia: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
very sure
NIGHTMARE0O7:

OK does that one have good reputation too?

1 Like

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by harriet412(f): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Typhoid that almost killed me in my undergrad days.. Any little symptom, i treat myself immediately
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by ijemishkisic(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Only a handful of pawpaw seeds would have finished the typhoid kpatakpata! Very sorry to the bereaved family.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by harriet412(f): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Handsomecole:
I never knew how dangerous typhoid was until I was down it last Month November, in fact mine was Malaria 3+( cerebral malaria) and typhoid .
Words can't describe the trauma I passed through. It took me the entire November to recover till next I'm still recovering.

I spent a total of over 75k on treatment in two hospitals and one pharmacy.
Unfortunately it's so dangerous one might not even know that he/she is suffering from it. Mine was just severe brain in balance which affected my movements .

Sorry for her and her relations RIP to her .

I'm telling u, until it hits u b4 u know what's up..
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Handsomecole(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Thanks dear but we thank God
harriet412:

I'm telling u, until it hits u b4 u know what's up..
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
rip beauty.....reincarnate come my side n let's cont living

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
typhoid? killed some one? undecided typhoid that can be treated with strong Antibiotic?
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2018
Nigerians should stop drinking "pure water" that water is contaminated with human wastes (shit) pure water is the main cause of thypoid in Nigeria.

If you want to live long STOP! drinking "pure water" there is nothing pure in that water, Monkey urine is more pure than pure water.

If you doubt me, Anytime you buy the so called "pure water" put a little of it under a microscope. you mind will be blown at what you will see.

"pure water" have killed more Nigerians than HIV and cholera without them knowing. because they d Always blame it on some Evil Spirit, Devil, witchcrafts or Voodoo.

1 Like

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Abdulsalaam9(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmmmm RIP dear friend, i still remember her face cos we are both in d same Platoon 1,we both are in in matching parade representing our Platoon, may ur soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Who Got A Gift From Govenor Abubakar In Bauchi During POP .PICS / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.