Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (50977 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Temidayo9(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2018
oluwasegun007:
I've said it before now that this thing is causing more harm than good....

Dey should scrap it, but no...
So because people die on Road car accidents, they should stop travelling by road?
Sense is important!
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Estherpaul19: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2018
hmm. i almost died of same thing 2015. i took lots of medications untill i got tired....typoid is terrible. it will come as if your village people are after you.

RIP
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Estherpaul19: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2018
hmm. i almost died of same thing 2015. i took lots of medications untill i got tired....typhoid is terrible. it will come as if your village people are after you.

RIP
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Casemiro(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2018
> it is well

Ehya

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by oluwasegun007(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Temidayo9:

So because people die on Road car accidents, they should stop travelling by road?
Sense is important!

And you believe you just gave out one
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Amaechi5(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
She is dead, nysc still continues. Instead of her to return home and seek proper medical care, she left it late.

Commenting from https://afribankonline.com/management-definition-by-peter-drucker/
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Estherpaul19:
hmm. i almost died of same thing 2015. i took lots of medications untill i got tired....typhoid is terrible. it will come as if your village people are after you.

RIP
I never knew typhoid was a serious illness till the symptoms hit me so hard and I collapsed. sh..it almost killed me, in Nigeria, we will be busy treating malaria instead of typhoid.
Re: Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid by paddyofboss(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
thorpido:
For years? shocked
Noone can treat typhoid for years(except you mean recurring illness),the person will be long dead.
Have u ever read of drug resistance. And yes if the person is not properly treated the parasite density builds up overtime to weigh such individual down.. That's y when u treat an ailment u do a diagnosis and then prognosis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.