Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

5 Secret Technique Every Woman Wants In Bed And How To Give It To Them Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Secret Technique Every Woman Wants In Bed And How To Give It To Them Hot (920 Views)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Secret Technique Every Woman Wants In Bed And How To Give It To Them Hot by noblenadis(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
5 Secret Technique Every Woman Wants in Bed and How To Give It To Them Hot

Here’s the truth about what women really want in bed.

Master these 5 simple, but POWERFUL techniques in this book and you’ll become ‘a SEX SUPER MAN’ she’s always wanted.

If you apply these techniques the way I outlined them, your woman will be calling you ‘My Super Sex Hero’ in the next 3 days and from that first day onwards, she will keep calling you that name till death do both of you apart… I'm dead serious...

In fact, you will save yourself from another embarrassment of 5 minutes ejaculation.

It's unavoidably shameful each time you fail to satisfy your partner or girlfriend after making love to her. The next thing...

She will start perceiving you as a good for nothing sexually weak man. Then it will start affecting her mood each time you propose to make love to her.

Obviously, she will start avoiding you probably because she's not enjoying you during sexual intercourse.

Finally, she will start cheating on you officially and secretly.

Here is the thing...

I often hear some people say that every woman is the same in terms of sex.

From my personal experience, I can tell you with a resounding NO that - every woman is not the same.

Yet at the same time - there are 5 things that every woman wants in bed. And if you take your time to master these 5 things...

You will become A SUPER SEX HERO most women spend their entire lives dreaming of, but never truly find.

Here is the question...

Can you really become A Super Sex Hero even if you're old, fat, ugly, or have small cock?

To answer that question, let me tell you a real life story. I will be brief I promise...

One night, I was out in a nightclub with a very good friend of mine.

We sat at a table in the VIP area with a couple of girls we had met a little earlier in the night. Things were going well and we were about to leave with the girls to go to another venue.

But then I had one of those moments where you witness something so crazy it causes you to nearly spit your drink halfway across the room whilst simultaneously rendering you speechless for several seconds.

You see, this guy enters the room - laughing, joking and clearly having a great night - with not just one, two or even three hot girls on his arm...

But four.

"YES" - he had four HOT GIRLS on his arm

And the thing is...

They ALL looked into him...

Stroking him, hugging him, kissing him... all over him... And, well – you get the idea.

He had four hot chicks on his arm and for the moment - every eye in the room was on him. It looked unreal, but it was a reality.

Right now, you might be thinking that he was tall, dark, possibly handsome, well body built with 6 packs, and seriously rich.

But here's the weird thing...

He was NONE of those things. Well, he may have been rich - but he certainly didn't show it. He wasn't throwing his money around like many of the other wannabes you see in night clubs.

He was probably 5ft 4" on a normal day...

He had quite a belly...

He was dressed in beat up jeans and a shirt that looked like he'd had it 10 years...

He was definitely NOT good looking...

He even looked at least 20 years older than each of the girls on his arm (he was probably '50-something' and they all looked to be in their late 20's)

And get this...

one of the girls went to buy him a drink. So he wasn't splashing his cash on his 'dates.'

What was interesting was that these girls looked SERIOUSLY INTO HIM.

Anyway, a few minutes later a friend of mine came over and explain to me who this guy was...

Turns out he had a reputation in my area for being EXTREMELY GOOD in BED.

Women literally loved him for the pleasure he could give them.

He was so damn good at giving women pleasure that certain women were willing to SHARE him and they didn't care that he wasn't, tall, good looking, big belly or rich.

He just mastered how to unleash the SEX god in him and use it to give women great sexual pleasure.

What's the point of this story?

Simply to show you the fact that giving women GREAT SEXUAL PLEASURE and making them addicted to you in the bedroom has nothing to do with your physical appearance.
And "NO" - it has nothing to do with the size of your cock.

Listen. Giving women GREAT SEX has everything to do with the 5 things you're about to discover in this book. "THE 5 THINGS EVERY WOMAN WANTS IN BED " and the BONUS book, "HOW TO LAST LONG IN BED"

If you really want to start lasting longer in bed, stop embarrassing yourself with your 5 minutes’ ejaculation and as well learn the 5 POWERFUL techniques every woman wants in bed, then these 2 books are for YOU.

Here is what you need to do RIGHT NOW to get these POWERFUL eBooks that contain everything you need to know about giving your woman a great sex. Chat me up immediately on WhatsApp (09076991415) and request for the account number to pay the some of N2,900

PS: Please note that you will only get the BONUS material, "HOW TO LAST LONG IN BED" if you make payment before 12:00 mid night tomorrow after which you will only get "The 5 things every woman wants in bed" material for N2,900.
Re: 5 Secret Technique Every Woman Wants In Bed And How To Give It To Them Hot by MrLankeeee(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
You forged a story so that you can sell your fake product?

Buhari is better than you.
Re: 5 Secret Technique Every Woman Wants In Bed And How To Give It To Them Hot by lilvicky68(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Op

(1) (Reply)

Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? / Lilian Afegbai Launches Lingerie Line – Lilys Secret (photos) / HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.