Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? (926 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by Obaakran: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
I'm a kind of person that is mindful when having having sex. but this fateful night was very drunk, drove down home with a lady from club. we had unprotected sex. but reality hit me when my eye cleared. all through my life, never had unprotected sex before.

for like six months now, there is no single month that I won't do HIV test. its all negative. but the problem is, I still don't believe any of those test. i virtually see any lady as HIV positive. i stayed far from women for six months now. I'm losing focus @ my place of work because of this!

Guys, don't you think I need to see a psychiatric before is too late?

and second question is, people who are positive today, is it that they did the test intentionally themselves even when there is no symptoms of such? or they did the test when they are critically sick?

I need your candid advice please...
Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Next time you won't dive in without raincoat
When you were in the club, you didn't call us.
When you took her home, you didn't call us.
When you were drilling her oil rig, you didn't call us.
When you poured your akamu, you didn't call us.
Yawa don gas now, you come remember say you go call us.
Thunder fire your left testicle

5 Likes

Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by Obaakran: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
FuckBots:
Next time you won't dive in without raincoat
When you were in the club, you didn't call us.
When you took her home, you didn't call us.
When you were drilling her oil rig, you didn't call us.
When you poured your akamu, you didn't call us.
Yawa don gas now, you come remember say you go call us.
Thunder fire your left testicle

say some good. you are more than this!
Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by HarunaWest(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Obaakran:
I'm a kind of person that is mindful when having having sex. but this fateful night was very drunk, drove down home with a lady from club. we had unprotected sex. but reality hit me when my eye cleared. all through my life, never had unprotected sex before.

for like six months now, there is no single month that I won't do HIV test. its all negative. but the problem is, I still don't believe any of those test. i virtually see any lady as HIV positive. i stayed far from women for six months now. I'm losing focus @ my place of work because of this!

Guys, don't you think I need to see a psychiatric before is too late?

and second question is, people who are positive today, is it that they did the test intentionally themselves even when there is no symptoms of such? or they did the test when they are critically sick?

I need your candid advice please...
What are you scared of HIV or death?
Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by Davash222(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
You’ve done test 6 times for the past 6 months and you’re still bothered Seems you want the HIV badly

4 Likes

Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Obaakran:

say some good. you are more than this!
my friend stop fretting and move on.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by Obaakran: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Davash222:
You’ve done test 6 times for the past 6 months and you’re still bothered Seems you want the HIV badly

lolzz

1 Like

Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by Skykid1208(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Whats the fear of contacting hiv, AIDS Phobia i think
thats what you are suffering from

1 Like

Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by Obaakran: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Skykid1208:
Whats the fear of contacting hiv, AIDS Phobia i think

thats what you are suffering from

what could be the possible solution to this phobia
Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by KendrickAyomide: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by Sundarita: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Take your mind away from it and live your normal life, even if you are positive, it is not the end of life.
Stay focused.
Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by tee59(f): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why are you so afraid of HIV like this? If you continue this way, sorry may be your case. What people fear most always, it's what that happens to them. Remove fear from your life.
Re: HIV Issue: Guys Don't U Think I Need To See Psychiatric? by Obaakran: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
tee59:
Why are you so afraid of HIV like this? If you continue this way, sorry may be your case. What people fear most always, it's what that happens to them. Remove fear from your life.

thanks so much!

(1) (Reply)

18+ Only Debate!!! / British Based Nigerian Slay Queen Trolls Nigerians(video) / Advice Urgently Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.