Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo (5498 Views)

Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) / Wanna Teach A Few People How To Make Money / Only Few People Will Understand This Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by Dailyhappenings: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
guess I won't be the only one to notice what is wrong with this photo of this beautiful lady sitting innocently.

see photo...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/only-few-people-can-notice-what-is.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by Odetokun3(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lala dey enter through the back on the other end

2 Likes

Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by Sunnymatey(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Doggy things going on behind the scene.

8 Likes

Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Not the lady per say, a couple busy doing the night thing at that window just at the background.

1 Like

Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by LuciferRedeemer: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
She's trying to stop the rotten fish odour from escaping her slacked pussy.

Feminist trait.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by omoiyalayi(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2018
The couple by d window sent her out until they re Tru with their knacking and she's tryin to expose dem by taking picture close 2 d window grin

Those who knows knows
Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by habsydiamond(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2018
Them dey play whot for back...I see them shadow grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by richfriendsng: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2018
The faint light emanating from the window silhouetted
A distinct image of two adult in the act of love making.

But wetin concern me, guys I can setup a site, either for your business or personal, just like the one I have in my signature.
Check it out, forget about price, its almost at a give away token.
Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2018
People making love in the background.

Check my signature please

Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by courna(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2018
dem dey enter person palace through the backyard for the pic...
Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by jessedaflow: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2018
GUESS SHE IS WAITING FOR HER TURN.
Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by Divay22(f): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2018
Zoom far to the window and you'll see a tiff grin grin
Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by oneluv11: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2018
grin
Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by Ayobami7(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
guess I won't be the only one to notice what is wrong with this photo of this beautiful lady sitting innocently.

see photo...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/only-few-people-can-notice-what-is.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Op this picture is fu*king old

I can spot two homosaliens having carnal knowledge for their pleasures.
Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by efembaba(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
The op said few people would notice it yet every body noticed at first glance.Haa dis generation!
Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
She's trying to stop the rotten fish odour from escaping her slacked pussy.

Feminist trait.

*spits angry
But no way...Fish is wet grin
Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by marvin906(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
see background banging

Re: Only Few People Can Notice What Is Wrong With This Photo by rex444(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Choooooiii that light up there na original

(1) (Reply)

I Thought She Was A Harlot But She Did This / Be Twice Wise As A Girl... / Lecturers Caught On Camera Masturbating After Sex With Female Students (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.