Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. (5426 Views)

When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hi friends, I need your opinion on this. There's this (say) friend of mine who I misdeemed as friendly not knowing there was sth more to it.
First of all, I'm single. Not like I'm searching but I really want to be single till I achieve some few things on my to-do. I have a good job too. Marriage is not sth one should jump into. I've turned some advances down majorly because I wasn't ready to settle down: I believe dating should solely be for marriage and not trivialized. (my religious belief I hold unto dearly).
Back to my tale. She's this kind who complements me and sometimes chat, call and text-message and I return the favour by checking up on her sometimes too by also calling and sms-ing (I was always civil and careful with my words not to incite unusual feelings).
Fast forward to last week, she called me and asked where this relationship was heading to. I paused for a moment and hung up. I was so mesmerized. Relationship? What relationship? We didn't have that kind of relationship, I thought. With the most pleasant words, I re-called her and explained things to her, acknowledging she was beautiful and never would I undergrad her but that I was just simply being nice and civil and appreciated it that way (but not for anything intimate or relationship). I didn't know those nice words of mine wouldn't work. This girl started pestering my life from that day. I've literally beseeched her I wasn't ready for a relationship but she wouldn't leave me be. She has tried many things; trying to seduce me the day she invited me with the guise of apologizing for her errs, threatening 'female names' (thinking they are my girlfriends) on my contact to leave me (however she got them!)..latest was she telling my friends I broke her heart. In fact, people she told may rightly think it's true because of how she incessantly tell them to talk to me.. I'd be like going to coma when they do! Not as though she isn't beautiful but I AREN'T READY TO DATE! Even if I were, it wouldn't be her! Worst is she is acting as a wife! Cooking and bringing for me and putting me in a position to reject or take it (with the pity 'accept it na' from my co-staffs around). I don't want to embarrass her there but I've explained it countless time to her I'm not interested. As in, what part of the sentence doesn't she understand! .

Yeah, I know some people will think I aren't a 'guy man' bla bla to have not 'used her' up till now but f your feelings. This is my life. I don't have to be you.
Note, I haven't had anything intimate with her. We haven't even discussed about anything intimate! She doesn't even know my apartment. You need to see me hiding when going home so she wouldn't even know there. Oh, I'm getting crazy. The only far I think we went was she asking about my marital status which I firmly said I was single and not searching. I even thought she understood. In all I thought she was joking and repeatedly told her to come off it, but she is damn serious about this shit.
The bomb came yesterday when she told me she wouldn't let another girl snatch 'what she has worked for for years. That she will not let another girl marry her man, that it is her I must marry.'
I nearly exploded. My head has overgrown its size.
I don't chase after girls. I don't flirt. Please explain this life to me. Could this just be a joke because I'm beginning to go bananas.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by majamajic(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
How old is she ?
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
majamajic:
How old is she ?
She's I think about 25.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by majamajic(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:
She's I think about 25.

Her is not bad , it's up to u man
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Has this ever happened to anyone? How did you overcome this epidemic?
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Ahmback(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
undecidedokada abeg drop me for here make I read comments

11 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by phelonrays: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simple

She want to blackmail you into marriage!
Such will not last
As it gonna happen against your wish
So oo

Use your head and flee from the glaring devil if you want to live long!

#SayNoToSimphoodism . undecided

8 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
majamajic:

Her is not bad , it's up to u man
I don't understand this. How can one claim to love sb who is not interested in you. How can sb who's not interested in you marry you? She got me a new iPhone as gift. I rejected of course. I don't accept gifts anyhow because it could be from Greeks.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Khalil1103(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abeg I dey rent chairs and I sell popcorn, if u need am undecided

8 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Meekmind(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:
Hi friends, I need your opinion on this. There's this (say) friend of mine who I misdeemed as friendly not knowing there was sth more to it.
First of all, I'm single. Not like I'm searching but I really want to be single till I achieve some few things on my to-do. I have a good job too. Marriage is not sth one should jump into. I've turned some advances down majorly because I wasn't ready to settle down: I believe dating should solely be for marriage and not trivialized. (my religious belief I hold unto dearly).
Back to my tale. She's this kind who complements me and sometimes chat, call and text-message and I return the favour by checking up on her sometimes too by also calling and sms-ing (I was always civil and careful with my words not to incite unusual feelings).
Fast forward to last week, she called me and asked where this relationship was heading to. I paused for a moment and hung up. I was so mesmerized. Relationship? What relationship? We didn't have that kind of relationship, I thought. With the most pleasant words, I re-called her and explained things to her, acknowledging she was beautiful and never would I undergrad her but that I was just simply being nice and civil and appreciated it that way (but not for anything intimate or relationship). I didn't know those nice words of mine wouldn't work. This girl started pestering my life from that day. I've literally beseeched her I wasn't ready for a relationship but she wouldn't leave me be. She has tried many things; trying to seduce me the day she invited me with the guise of apologizing for her errs, threatening 'female names' (thinking they are my girlfriends) on my contact to leave me (however she got them!)..latest was she telling my friends I broke her heart. In fact, people she told may rightly think it's true because of how she incessantly tell them to talk to me.. I'd be like going to coma when they do! Not as though she isn't beautiful but I AREN'T READY TO DATE! Even if I were, it wouldn't be her! Worst is she is acting as a wife! Cooking and bringing for me and putting me in a position to reject or take it (with the pity 'accept it na' from my co-staffs around). I don't want to embarrass her there but I've explained it countless time to her I'm not interested. As in, what part of the sentence doesn't she understand! .

Yeah, I know some people will think I aren't a 'guy man' bla bla to have not 'used her' up till now but f your feelings. This is my life. I don't have to be you.
Note, I haven't had anything intimate with her. We haven't even discussed about anything intimate! She doesn't even know my apartment. You need to see me hiding when going home so she wouldn't even know there. Oh, I'm getting crazy. The only far I think we went was she asking about my marital status which I firmly said I was single and not searching. I even thought she understood. In all I thought she was joking and repeatedly told her to come off it, but she is damn serious about this shit.
The bomb came yesterday when she told me she wouldn't let another girl snatch 'what she has worked for for years. That she will not let another girl marry her man, that it is her I must marry.'
I don't chase after girls. I don't flirt. Please explain this life to me. Could this just be a joke because I'm beginning to go bananas.

Na she wan marry u ni or na u wan marry her? undecided : lipsrsealed, threatening a man that he MUST marry you, when you guys didn't date or had anything intimate? I guess her brain is paining her...
Another angle is that your SUPPOSED NICE GESTURES & reciprocating her good deeds made her misinterpreted the whole thing & from there she started dating you without your knowledge...

I feel you should just stand your ground & turn her down completely including the meals she gives you(make she no go add otumokpo) so that your message might be sound & firm to her & if possible cut off all communications with her...

She only wants to set herself up for suffering

Stop loving who doesn't love you...
Stop wanting who doesn't want you...

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Arrogantbro(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Do not fall for her manipulation. You are not interested in her, Period! Let her look for someone else
Op, beware! Na all this kind girls dey blackmail guys with rape

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
After when dem beat am enter coma, dem go dey look for sympathy... Mtcheew
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Ecbatana: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Come back when you begin to go mangoes.

9 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Authoreety: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Guyman, call her at this moment and tell her point blank to start avoiding you. You are not interested.. I wonder why some people can be dis stupid to be forcing themselves on some one... Even men ain't left out.....

Had same experience with some ladies back then... Very annoying psychos

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Maxxim: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ghost her cease all forms of communication, very soon she'll get over you.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Blackmoran(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Op run for your life, do you hear me? I say run, run for your life!!!!!!! Don't fall for the trap have been there before, right now she is putting on a mask..... Or you can simply comply and come back here later narrating your stories....

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by stanliwiser: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:

Marry her. And I will wait for your premium tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by jerry1234567890(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Oga u would have use ur head since,wen she day bring food for u, u dy chop well well. Now u go pay for d food oooooo hahahahahaha.( free things day sweet to collect BT time to paid nah wahala) BT try to call her to order n avoid sex wit her n don't even try dat side

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by reservd(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
If truely she doesn't know ur place, what stops u from ghosting her? What stops u from telling the security man never to allow her in henceforth abi ur workplace no get gate? I really don't understand how a lady could be treatening you despite not having any form of intimacy with her yet you can't handle it. She's 25, u didn't tell us ur age, is this situation really that difficult? Are you sure what u narrated is the whole truth

8 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by 4ckz: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
I would have advised you chop her and clean mouth, but since she's this desperate, be careful never to touch her.

Imagine if you were this desperate in trying to get a lady that doesn't want you, imagine what she would do/say to you, now do/say the same thing to her.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Ahmed0336(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
It is a simple something....

Draft your groom price list ( make sure it is in tens of millions)

Shebi na she wan marry you? Just give her the list that's all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:

you are just enjoying all the attention she's giving you,if she stops it now,you will begin to crave for it.Have feelings for all this small boys at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Obsession- No annoyance of yours can lay a girl off when she is obsessed with you. You better lay low from allowing her to know the real girl you are into later on make the girl no go turn victim of death or harm from her.
Girls like this are bleeping dangerous. They are the advocate of either me or death.

But o.p make I no lie you. E be like say you balm small. Na why this level dey up. Girls nodey everly dey obsess with poverty sho ye eh. Their obsession dey go with small notes for any Guy's hand.

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Mayng01(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
It’s all up to you. Cos it’s either you reject or accept.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by ecstasy357(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:
Has this ever happened to anyone? How did you overcome this epidemic?

Blocked her on WhatsApp and facebook, and both her numbers as well.

Those magic words, "Single but not searching" is what caused mine too.

Mine is easier cause we both work in different states.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by austine4real(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin grin

I don't have any meaningful advise ooo

Buy 1 carton of condoms

Buy buratashi N2500

Invite her over the weekend

Fvckk the hell out of her

Datsall

Bye. Bye

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by jericco1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Interesting
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chigoizie7(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:

You are not man enough, if you were, you would have put an end to all these trash long ago.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
When you lose that girl, you'll seek true love from a woman but may never see it again. Appreciate the unconditional love staring at your face right now, such opportunity comes few times in a lifetime.

As long as a woman has genuine love for you, you can recreate her to be the woman of your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
I've seen her type before. Buh y wud use nice words on a woman if truly don't want anything with her. Obviously she developed feelings and now u backing off. Tbh u have to finish what u started or forget about her entirely and stop talking to her.. just ignore everything. The choice is urs
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Do not fall for her manipulation. You are not interested in her, Period! Let her look for someone else
Op, beware! Na all this kind girls dey blackmail guys with rape
Thanks.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
When you lose that girl, you'll seek true love from a woman but may never see it again. Appreciate the unconditional love staring at your face right now, such opportunity comes few times in a lifetime.

As long as a woman has genuine love for you, you can recreate her to be the woman of your dreams.
True love? Love is not sth you swallow out of pity! It shouldn't be selfish. One reason I cannot oblige is she doesn't share my beliefs and I am not ready to settle down.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Who Will You Marry Between These Two? / She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.