Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) (5410 Views)

This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2022
Let me use this medium to first of all give respect to the MEN who submit their lives to put their respective countries in front, more emphasis on the ongoing russian-ukraine war.

Now, on our part as male civilians and redpillers alike, i feel we are betraying these millitary men by not warning them about getting involved at all with women! undecided

The funny part of all these is that women actually know what they are doing, these biittches actually think ahead! As a millitary man who can just be called to duty at anytime, his life is 50-50. What these evil gender do is to make do with whatever time they get in the absense of their millitary spouce, invite another guy into her husband's house, commit adultery on the matrimonial bed for as long as it can take and then when the millitary man finally dies, she takes everything he left behind and either continue from where she stopped or just look for the next best thing!!

I guess this thread will answer the question; Why Today's Women Suddenly Grow Attraction For Millitary Men. Its not because he is bound to be a better husband or a protective one. Its because she can live wildly and still be entangled to him for every support! Instead of looking for simps, why not look for a man who has to simp by default and ultimately has no other choice but to simp A.K.A Millitary Men

If you are a millitary man in the Nigerian Army, Navy, or Airforce, pls i beg you, do not even think of having anything serious with any woman. Those sluuts will actually come running to you because they already have it all mapped out! Do not fall for it, its for your own good! undecided
Be Wise.
I'll consider this a personal message to every millitary men out there, because as for this post, they should be lucky to know Nairaland. undecided

No man deserves this treatment, it gets worse when its a millitary man.
No Biittch Deserves The Ring! Go MGTOW!!!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2022
As Promised, TheGidRepiller's First Book "THE SAVE HIM PROJECT" Is Now Available On AMAZON KDP And Is Currently being Placed FOR FREE For The Next 5 Days (4 Days To Go)!!
CLICK HERE TO GET YOURSELF A FREE COPY!!

Don't forget to drop a review after reading please I beg if you, it's not just for me, it's also for others.
The review link is in the book!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2022
To be frank, only a foolish woman will consider to marry a Nigerian soldier.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Zonefree:
To be frank, only a foolish woman will consider to marry a Nigerian soldier.
For real, you have absolutely no idea of what's on ground brother! undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2022
You Are On The Long Thing If You Think Women Don't Think!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Somebody's son just mentioned that Nigerian bittches are not hunting for Nigerian military men grin I laughed!!

Military men are gold mines for women especially the leeches amongst them.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by gistray: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Beer parlour red piller

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
As Promised, TheGidRepiller's First Book "THE SAVE HIM PROJECT" Is Now Available On AMAZON KDP And Is Currently being Placed FOR FREE For The Next 5 Days (4 Days To Go)!!

Don't forget to drop a review after reading please I beg if you, it's not just for me, it's also for others.

Bro....
I'm having difficulty getting the book o ((I'm using chrome browser))...
Is there any other way to download it??

1 Like

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
gistray:
Beer parlour red piller
Whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Favfables1:

Bro.... I'm having difficulty getting the book o ((I'm using chrome browser))... Is there any other way to download it??
Getting that fixed asap!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Getting that fixed asap!

Alright chief...
Lemme know when you've rectified it...
I'd love to read this epic piece...
((Thumbs up))
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by posty56: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
I dey pity military men grin,them.they war front,why their wife they collect doggy from another n*gga.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Favfables1:

Alright chief...
Lemme know when you've rectified it...
I'd love to read this epic piece...
((Thumbs up))
I just checked, everything is working perfectly, click on the place i highlighted below, you will have to sign into your amazon account or create one if you haven't and you are good to go!
You will automatically be redirected to where you can read the book. REMEMBER TO DROP A REVIEW!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
posty56:
I dey pity military men grin,them.they war front,why their wife they collect doggy from another n*gga.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
I Made Absolutely No Mistakes There When I Mentioned That Millitary Men Are Simps By Default!
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I just checked, everything is working perfectly, click on the place i highlighted below, you will have to sign into your amazon account or create one if you haven't and you are good to go!
You will automatically be redirected to where you can read the book. REMEMBER TO DROP A REVIEW!

That's the ish I'm facing here o...
Can you send me a step by step process on downloading it? Maybe I'm not doing it the right way...

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Ejike07: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Favfables1:

Can you send me a step by step process on downloading it? Maybe I'm not doing it the right way...

it's working perfectly fine
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ejike07:

it's working perfectly fine
You have downloaded?
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Favfables1:

Can you try another browser please?
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Check My Signature!!
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Check My Signature!!

Guy, you know nothing about women. You would never blame a cheating man but blame a cheating woman. A woman would cheat on you if you don't understand her, that's the point. They are emotional creatures and if you can't manage the emotions, you won't be able to manage them and they will look for fun outside, don't forget they are melancholic by default. Read more about understanding women and stop doing the devil's work here. What did the bible say about them? That's what I want to hear cos that's the only TRUTH!

The more you seek to oppress women emotionally, verbally and psychologically, the worse they get. You aren't helping guys at all with this your views on women. They are gifts to us but they are too emotional and guys like you would never understand them. Don't quote me please, I don't like redpillers .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Ejike07: 2:51am On Mar 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You have downloaded?
no, its having probs
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2022
posty56:

What did you want to say for several military wives that were infected by their own husbands who went to war front to get HIV infection instead of fighting enemy?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Ejike07:

no, its having probs
Please tell me what happened.
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:05am On Mar 13, 2022
How they are coping is what I don't understand....long distance relationship dey get as e be
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Blackblessed500(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

very impressive bro thanks for always updating n sharing.
a closed mouth is a closed destiny@THEGRIDREDPILLER help a broda out tinz havent been easy as a student anytin u offa will be appreciated thanks in advance 1521771725 access bank
much preciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2022
LOL.

Everyday, women this, women that
Women truly rule the world! grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Vicdgreat556(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

What are the steps to download..not seeing download path ..or I had to sign up to Amazon first?
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Blackblessed500:

very impressive bro thanks for always updating n sharing.
a closed mouth is a closed destiny@THEGRIDREDPILLER help a broda out tinz havent been easy as a student anytin u offa will be appreciated thanks in advance 1521771725 access bank
much preciated
You are still a student with no money. Rather than you looking for ways to better your life for yourself, you are doing “REDPILL” that won’t get you anywhere in life. This is how some of you will miss people that will help your destiny or you think it’s only men that help men be successful?
Continue

1 Like

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Vicdgreat556:

What are the steps to download..not seeing download path ..or I had to sign up to Amazon first?
Yea, its like buying the book from an online store, only that its free today. You need an amazon account.
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Ejike07: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

it shows error about not eligible or something,i forgot sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Ejike07: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

it shows error about not eligible or something,i forgot sha

love yr heads up tho, people have been conditioned to think almost everything a female does is right

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? / Sleeping With Your Sister. / How A Sanitary Pad Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.