Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man (5549 Views)

Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Olalan(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Reminds me of a guy who says his wife having natural hair beneath the wigs seems like making love to two different women, one with the wig on and another when the wig is off......
Wishing them a blissful union
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by agariogames: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Your sharing is great. I am they are a lot of things from your article. That is a very interesting experience Slope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Please Please Please Please Please / Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" / Dreaming Of Former House - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.