Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit (5496 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Vaseline Gang!!chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by realmedia(f): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rapper, Cardi B, who recently reunited with her estranged husband Offset after their shock split turned heads as she performed in Puerto Rico on Friday at Puerto Rico Convention Center in San Juan.

The mother of one took to the stage at the Electric Holiday Concert to perform in a racy bedazzled red bodysuit which flaunted her curvy backside and hot legs.

See full photos >> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/cardi-b-flashes-her-curvy-backside-in.html

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by chuddyforlife(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Am with my vaseline ryt now and nobody shuld dixturbe me abeg

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
this former stripper is doing what she does best, the only difference is that now she is wearing clothes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by ValCon888: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Where is the curve?

3 Likes

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by Astonmartin(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2018
We the Vaseline crew has deliberated and come up to these conclusion
1-That the OP really disappointed us by not presenting Kola that are up to our noble association standard
2-that the OP is hereby suspended and should he wants the suspension to be lifted, he is to bring to table these
2a-four pics of yemi alade that are appetizing to our eyes
2b-three glamorous pics of Beyonce for executives only
2c-two sexy pics of Rhianna for our noble members
2d-one pic of tiwa savage for our new members to try out they Vaseline with
Should he make up to this requirements,his suspension would be brought to the table on our next end of the year party which is scheduled to be hold soon
Signed
The acting chairman
Vaseline crew association of Nigeria
ALL HANDS ON DECK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Astonmartin:
We the Vaseline crew has deliberated and come up to these conclusion
1-That the OP really disappointed us by not presenting Kola that are up to our noble association standard
2-that the OP is hereby suspended and should he wants the suspension to be lifted, he is to bring to table these
2a-four pics of yemi alade that are appetizing to our eyes
2b-three glamorous pics of Beyonce for executives only
2c-two sexy pics of Rhianna for our noble members
2d-one pic of tiwa savage for our new members to try out they Vaseline with
Should he make up to this requirements,his suspension would be brought to the table on our next end of the year party which is scheduled to be hold soon
Signed
The acting chairman
Vaseline crew association of Nigeria
ALL HANDS ON DECK

FUNNY....... LOLZ

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by McKayConcept(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2018
So many people are getting nice information from our seminar on Mini Importation business and they are making good money. Join the seminar today. Chat me up 09032335253
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by Ayobami7(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by Auladimeji1: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Who else saw the lip of her p**ssy

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
realmedia:
Rapper, Cardi B, who recently reunited with her estranged husband Offset after their shock split turned heads as she performed in Puerto Rico on Friday at Puerto Rico Convention Center in San Juan.

The mother of one took to the stage at the Electric Holiday Concert to perform in a racy bedazzled red bodysuit which flaunted her curvy backside and hot legs.

See full photos >> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/cardi-b-flashes-her-curvy-backside-in.html

I truly find this woman unattractive, reprehensible and downright foul.
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit by amajato: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Patapaa Can Chop Me For 3 Hours, Girlfriend Reveals. / My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! / SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.