Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

*UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? (3866 Views)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / The last comment without a like for 30 mins get 1500 recharge game begins at 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Abcruz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
ponehp:
For Love. its been ages i felt that.
I wish i could meet someone of my dream, completely fall in love with him and he do the same. That's all

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

There is no other lover like JESUS.

If only you had paid attention to My commands. Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah 48:18

"Be in harmony and at peace with God. In this way you will have prosperity.--job 22:21
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by DateMynd44(m): 4:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Melison:
Money for school matter come first week January grin grin
same here boss
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by whitepaperwork: 4:46am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50am On Dec 15, 2018
cheesy A trip to South Korea; attend a BTS concert and to kiss Kim Namjoon
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Mursz: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Wuraola01:
Hmm.

I just want something I did to click.
The outcome will be out next yr. So, I want God to help finish work over there smiley.

Need a best friend too. smiley

And may your wishes be granted. I would have offered myself up for the best friend role, but the sad thing to that is we might end up rolling in the hay at some point, which will inturn ruin the friendship, except if you wouldn’t mind that grin
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Mursz: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2018
CuddleBear:
I need......

What you need?.....
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Mursz: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2018
ponehp:
For Love. its been ages i felt that.
I wish i could meet someone of my dream, completely fall in love with him and he do the same. That's all

I know that feeling, I hope your wish gets granted. smiley
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Wuraola01(f): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Mursz:

And may your wishes be granted. I would have offered myself up for the best friend role, but the sad thing to that is we might end up rolling in the hay at some point, which will inturn ruin the friendship, except if you wouldn’t mind that grin

Amen, thanks dear smiley. Yours too

Lol, what do u mean by rolling in d hay? grin shocked
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by CuddleBear(f): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Mursz:

What you need?.....
cash
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Well,wishful thinking... I want our house completed... It's kinda uncompleted and it makes me sad...
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by collette10: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
**Ah just want my family together, one big happy family. Ah miss that**
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by barbiecue(f): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
i just need blender,fruit juicer,cake pans and tips for icing
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by kinah(f): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Hello friends. What would you like to be your Christmas s gift. I know during this season we all wish for a gift. What would you like to have as your Christmas gift?

Some cash
Nothing is too small
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by hahn(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Hello friends. What would you like to be your Christmas s gift. I know during this season we all wish for a gift. What would you like to have as your Christmas gift?

N2,000,000 to invest in my websites but I can manage N1.5m
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by bukola89(f): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Money for business
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by pamibayo: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
I need God to bless me with a new job.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Uglymugg: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
To never lack anything again.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nmahgood:
Well,wishful thinking... I want our house completed... It's kinda uncompleted and it makes me sad...
it's a world of infinite possibilities
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by okoroemeka(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Princesino:
I need a girl friend that's all.
how I wish my only problem is girlfriend, I will get down on my knees and thank baba God.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
hahn:

Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
hahn:

What do you need about 2million Naira to do with your websites. Are you running a mini importation website ni?

1 Like

Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
I can see that the number of ladies that comment on Nairaland has increased, much more than the males in some thread sef. Kudos

As for me, all I need for Xmas if the divine wisdom and wherewithals to accomplish my set task come 2019. Shikena
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by oochi123(f): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
I just need a miracle oooo.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by hahn(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:

What do you need about 2million Naira to do with your websites. Are you running a mini importation website ni?

I have one earning website that needs an seo professional. I contacted one and he billed me $4200/month and I have 3 new websites that need attention.

Websites. Not blogs
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by mrphysics(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
oochi123:
I just need a miracle oooo.
In terms of deliverance or marriage?

Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by mrphysics(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why are all these ladies asking for money? Hian, so non of you could ask for grace to draw nigh to God. grin grin

What are you people doing with money? And why are you guys always in lack of this money?

Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by oochi123(f): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
mrphysics:

In terms of deliverance or marriage?
..I am not possessed so I don't need deliverance. Husband ?well that one join bt Na Kudi nai be the koko..
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by mrphysics(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
oochi123:
..I am not possessed so I don't need deliverance. Husband ?well that one join bt Na Kudi nai be the koko..
I do think every lady is possessed. They are possessed by the spirit of money over love, money over care, and the spirit of lack of money.

As for Husband, I will allow your brain to come to default setting. Maybe you are still between age 18-23. Ladies in this age bracket still wants to explore the whoring age.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Divay22(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
When i know, I'll come back and modify.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by oochi123(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
mrphysics:

I do think every lady is possessed. They are possessed by the spirit of money over love, money over care, and the spirit of lack of money.

As for Husband, I will allow your brain to come to default setting. Maybe you are still between age 18-23. Ladies in this age bracket still wants to explore the whoring age.
..Lol.. Not every woman is possessed by the spirit of money over love and care.. Not every woman will agree she has money even if the money is there. Bt it's no crime if a woman says she is lacking?
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by mrphysics(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
oochi123:
..Lol.. Not every woman is possessed by the spirit of money over love and care.. Not every woman will agree she has money even if the money is there. Bt it's no crime if a woman says she is lacking?
Sure, it's not a bad thing. Why not scroll up a bit and see that most people that commented here just asked for money. WHY? My dear, from what I have read on nairaland and some experience friends have, most ladies prefer money over love and care. They wouldn't admit it but surely they know it's true.

I don't know how you ladies manage money, one thing I know is that it shows the level of poverty in the country.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by marvin906(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
I need 3mill to run something and 10mill for my mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weird Guy Predicted Juice Wrld Death / Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed / She Chased Me Out Of Her House Because I Lasted For 20 Mins - Read My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.