Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

*UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? (3875 Views)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / The last comment without a like for 30 mins get 1500 recharge game begins at 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by OmoDavido(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
I need my account balance to pass 100k before
25th.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
I bought Xmas clothes and shoes and even extra pair of trousers, what more can I ask for?
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by taiocol: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
A DSLR would do
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:24am On Dec 17, 2018
I need my own husband
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Money to buy clothes. Ah swear
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by tosinde123: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2018
I need a money to rent an apartment
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by happyjuliet(f): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2018
I just need 20k. (for Xmas shopping) God bless the Giver smileyI just need 20k. God bless the Giver.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Mirriamvic(f): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
RICE FOR MY CHILDREN PLEASE
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Love, peace of mind and life
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2018
A smart phone
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by candelahria(f): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
A new cooking gas cylinder for school.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Lucifer66(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Hello friends. What would you like to be your Christmas s gift. I know during this season we all wish for a gift. What would you like to have as your Christmas gift?
An alien ware gaming laptop with all the needed equipment filled with all the currently trending games.
All these would cost over 2million kiss
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Lucifer66(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
An iPhone x
Just that smiley
You should be asking for a brain.
Useless gay faaggot

1 Like

Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by bimbotua(f): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
15 thousand naira only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Money to buy gifts for my friends.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lucifer66:

You should be asking for a brain.
Useless gay faaggot

LMAO
Whats your problem with me?? cheesy
Or u Obsessed tongue
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by dukeprince50: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by UniversalDove: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2018
MiaB:
Dont give false hopes
I don't see anywhere he is giving a false hope
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by MiaB(f): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2018
UniversalDove:
I don't see anywhere he is giving a false hope
Oya point out one person that has gotten their wish here
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by UniversalDove: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
MiaB:
Oya point out one person that has gotten their wish here
read the title of the thread. You must have misinterpreted it.
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by yehmy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Hello friends. What would you like to be your Christmas s gift. I know during this season we all wish for a gift. What would you like to have as your Christmas gift?
i want a laptop
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
5,000 kpere!
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by frixie: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Christmas cloth for my child...
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by frixie: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
ERUDITEE:
Do you wanna make quick bucks this xmass?
then this is for you:

Get paid to read news: NO REGISTRATION FEE �

I am sharing my favorite news App with you.
It has very current news updates and virtual coins option.
▪️No registration fee.
▪️free quizzes available
▪️ Unlimited novels and Ebooks to read
▪️Free soccer predictions and lots more.
▪️ Minimum withdrawal N600
Come on to join with me by entering my invitation code: EVMSAL

Download app here http://www.eagleee.com/gold/share?uid=523668386236858368

Don't forget to put my invitation code EVMSAL once you download the app to get free N200.

How many coins gives 600 Naira?
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I want to spend d christmass with my family
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by manutdrichie(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
ponehp:
For Love. its been ages i felt that.
I wish i could meet someone of my dream, completely fall in love with him and he do the same. That's all

hi
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by yehmy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
gloria34:
I want to spend d christmass with my family
Happy birthday to you, live long and prosper

1 Like

Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Santa already knows
Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
yehmy:
Happy birthday to you, live long and prosper
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? by ashleysummer: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
I purchased beard trimmer as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. You can find a decent one on Sweet Buy Outs website. My boyfriend uses it daily and says it's a useful thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] / Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? / My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.