Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (91882 Views)

Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by david22uu(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
This people should be the presidential candidates not the old men... buhari atiku

13 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Peter obi is a good guy some how. Dats why He is almost bringing himself out with the way he is answering this question

13 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by habex005(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obi my man

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Celebrityblog:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/2019-vice-presidential-debate-peter-obi.html?m=1
That why u cant leave your shop! Cos if you chase them you lose every cos others will enter when you left but if you stay in ya shop no other crimina can enter.

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Lavoca: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
midolian:
Obi is just stammering and deviating from questions thrown at him, as if he crammed what to say regardless of questions that may come.

Osibanjo no be him mate

It's not surprising that the yeebos are celebrating him for making no sense. They never mean well for their own.
It's obvious you are not watching it. APC Zombie

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by segebase(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
kk
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by kolakolex: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
TomiCute:
Wearing my 3D glasses

Please borrow me your glasses bcoz I can't see any pictures above.
This bad Glo network requires serious attention.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Agbaletu: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
amaniro:
Osibanjo opened with lies. Peter obi followed grin

But this is savage...
Lol. This guy will not kill me with laugh o.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Sholaco: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Useless PDP vice president candidate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by OttHin: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
This one that Osibande is shaking like fowl wey rain beat, i wonder how im slowpoke oga go do wen time reach. APSheet is in trouble

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by kerry57: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obi is a brutal murderer ,his murdering the questions and his fellow contestants. Osibanjo is more on the defensive side while obi is on the attacking side. Good one pdp

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Akshow: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Like for osinbajo share for obi

27 Likes 126 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by manikspears: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
We don't want expertraits in this country abeg
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by rofanx13: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
midolian:
Obi is just stammering and deviating from questions thrown at him, as if he crammed what to say regardless of questions that may come.

Osibanjo no be him mate

It's not surprising that the yeebos are celebrating him for making no sense. They never mean well for their own.

What is this one saying? Are you sure you are watching?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Talknochip(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
cinoedhunter:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin ;Left for me , these guys are suppose to be the presidential candidates.
i concur

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by sunnymaja(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sincerely speaking, Peter Obi is not as sound as people profess. His capacity is overrated. How can someone think of only labour cost determine prices.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by MufasaRebirth: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
midolian:

Osibanjo no be him mate

You guys can’t talk without referring you the igbos, why ??

Why are you guys so obsessed with the igbos, kilode

NB I’m not an igbo guy I’m a Yoruba boy !!

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Niceman4u(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
sureheaven:
I think pdp and Igbos can now see obi is a fool, his supporters should be ashamed of him. cool

He keeps ranting china china china, is the mumu man contesting the vice president of china.

A butterfly that thinks itself to be bird can never act like bird.
Osinbajo is never an equal of obi. shocked

u must b one of those ppl who reason with their anus!
Obi was dishing data while Osibanjo was busy playing blame game and lying!!!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by PointZerom: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
sureheaven:
I think pdp and Igbos can now see obi is a fool, his supporters should be ashamed of him. cool

He keeps ranting china china china, is the mumu man contesting the vice president of china.

A butterfly that thinks itself to be bird can never act like bird.
Osinbajo is never an equal of obi. shocked

Shut up.

Peter Obi is more exposed than Osibanjobless.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Peter obi speaks like an economist while prof osinbajo speaks like a lawyer...Hope someone understands what I mean here grin. Thank God I'm still alive. In the regime of Jonathan, he was serially attacked by those in the apc now, using the media and all the tools at their disposal to stop Jonathan from removing subsidy. When they came on board,they said we should Please bear with them and allow them remove subsidy. They increase pump price tob145 naira.They said they'd use the proceed to fix our refineries and stop importation of petrol ( they still import till today after slapping us in the face ,lol They are about paying billions of naira to marketers too) , they said they'd fix roads,create millions of jobs( nothing was done, apart from completion of Jonathan projects). To cap it all, we are now rated the poorest nation on earth...what more can I say ? I cannot be fooled again. I'm sorry

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by deboysben(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obi, osinbajo and ypp woman are more eloquent than the other 2

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Foodforthought: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how Nigerians think...Imagine praising PYO because he is more articulated, grammatically sound and having more knowledge about the inner workings of the federal government. He is a Professor of Law and VP of Nigeria. Should this be used as a yardstick to discredit others? ...If he is as sound as you say then why is the nation not moving forward?
I'm neither for PDP nor APC if you must know

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nakedwire635(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
This debate is a joke, presidential debate is meant for the presidential aspirants not followers like this dudes... shocked.
Let's hear from Bubu and Atikuculate.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by PointZerom: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sholaco:

Useless

PDP vice president candidate.

Your middle name

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by deboysben(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
To be neutral both Obi and osinbajo are not doing bad they're running head to head

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ednut1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Asides from pdp and apc the rest are jokers

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by netflicks(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
THIS na igbo and yoruba debate na so some senseless goat dey reason am....yet u want the country to move forward with your tribalistic views on core issues...

Bullshit!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Synthase(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:
We need a presidential debate...

All u will be hearing from the lifeless one is za economy za economy

Lolzzz
Welcome to Nigeria where someone that says leflendum thinks he is better than the one that says pipty naira...grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by PointZerom: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
awelekiti:
Peter obi speaks like an economist while prof osinbajo speaks like a lawyer...Hope someone understands what I mean here grin. Thank God I'm still alive. In the regime of Jonathan, he was serially attacked by those in the apc now, using the media and all the tools at their disposal to stop Jonathan from removing subsidy. When they came on board,they said we should Please bear with them and allow them remove subsidy. They increase pump price tob145 naira.They said they'd use the proceed to fix our refineries and stop importation of petrol ( they still import till today after slapping us in the face ,lol They are about paying billions of naira to marketers too) , they said they'd fix roads,create millions of jobs( nothing was done, apart from completion of Jonathan projects). To cap it all, we are now rated the poorest nation on earth...what more can I say ? I cannot be fooled again. I'm sorry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by deboysben(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
To be neutral both Obi and osinbajo are not doing bad they're running head to head.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by jconsulting(f): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
You don't even thank God that APC came , am sure Buhari will form sickness during his own time

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results / Are US Tax Cuts Really Helping Economy? / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.