Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (91905 Views)

Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Vnblock: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
All you people shouting Obi has plan, forgetting that he is in for Vice President not President.
His plan can't be actualised not untill his boss (president) endorsed it.
They all have plans before getting to office, but no more plans after winning.
Nigerians STAY WOKE.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Afamed: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
sunnymaja:
Sincerely speaking, Peter Obi is not as sound as people profess. His capacity is overrated. How can someone think of only labour cost determine prices.
You said it all

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Enemyofpeace: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
How old were you when you realised the word POLICE stands for "Public Officer for Legal Investigations and Criminal Emergencies"
Don't lie ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Citizen0(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
midolian:
Obi is just stammering and deviating from questions thrown at him, as if he crammed what to say regardless of questions that may come.

Osibanjo no be him mate

It's not surprising that his tribesmen are celebrating him for making no sense. They never mean well for their own.

I can't imagine Nigeria having an unintelligent man with a Davido voice as vice President

Ptui!
Odee!!!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by farem: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Celebrityblog:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/2019-vice-presidential-debate-peter-obi.html?m=1

Peter Obi: "you can’t leave your shop and be chasing criminals | Osinbajo: If you allow criminals to steal everything, there will be no shop"

.who is the supporter of the criminal here?
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
carrascocity:

ur senseless

Is he a PDP supporter? Cos I know it is PDP supporters that are usually senseless.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Alennsar(f): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alphaman007:
I gave up on you when you mentioned Yoruba's page on Facebook and said i should go and "hear" instead of "read"... Run along pls

mtchew
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by judecares1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Grafixnuel:
cool

Please remove this picture,it was the marriage the Rev father conducted,the rev fr is my very good friend.
Please
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Alphaman007: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alennsar:

mtchew
sowore 4 president #teamsowore say no to Buhari....
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by farem: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Osinbajo is talking too much, more like empty barrel lon kpariwo

Meanwhile that YPP candidate should just go get a teaching job.

ANN candidate reading her closing remark from paper..total crap.

Meanwhile that stammering candidate of the ACPN should just take a chill pill, Nigerians need someone fluent in speech.

Osinbajo keeps quoting past 16 years instead of saying his manifesto...o ma se o

Peter Obi killed his closing remarks.

Therefore Peter Obi is the winner.

And pls why was the presenter sitted when the national anthem was going on

From the bolded spelling, I don get am!
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Paschalp:

So Osibanjo is the one saying the truth on stage abi
We all know these people are liars bro, but we are tired of this particular devil, we need another devil, sorry I need another devil
Lemme take my chance. I urge you do same

Honestly, I only know and remember PDP for two things...corruption and greed. I'm not saying the APC is filled with saints but I've seen people with really good intentions in APC. The kind of plans these people are putting together for Nigeria are mind-boggling. I am convinced that given another fours years under APC, Nigeria will blossom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Oponel1962: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
The shop is not taken care of by one person.
We must pursue the thieves.
NIGERIANS MUST NOT LEAVE THEIR SHOP FOR THIEVES TO RUN.

How many of the commentators really know what points to make in a debate.
I pity you people.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by yinkson(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
midolian:
Obi is just stammering and deviating from questions thrown at him, as if he crammed what to say regardless of questions that may come.

Osibanjo no be him mate

It's not surprising that his tribesmen are celebrating him for making no sense. They never mean well for their own.

I can't imagine Nigeria having an unintelligent man with a Davido voice as vice President

Ptui!

Absolutely!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Neatly used Samsung galaxy s6 edge available for 33,000. But it has a slight pink line on its screen when on as seen below but doesn't affect . Dm 08082457319 for more details.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by midolian(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Citizen0:
Odee!!!
Baba e! grin grin
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by farem: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Knox123:
smiley

I like the other woman from YNPP, if that's the name of the party, obi is always making reference to China and other developed countries with facts and figures while oSINbanjo is very confident and apt in answering questions thrown at him. I guess the reason for his confidence is because they are the one in power.

To the contrary! Everywhere in the world, the imcubent are always at the receiving end. Calmness is just natural to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Paschalp(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
ClearFlair:

Honestly, I only know and remember PDP for two things...corruption and greed. I'm not saying the APC is filled with saints but I've seen people with really good intentions in APC. The kind of plans these people are putting together for Nigeria are mind-boggling. I am convinced that given another fours years under APC, Nigeria will blossom.
I like you very much, you being an optimist must be hard to see cruelty at its peak
On behalf of the people of Nigeria, we cannot bear another evil four years. They have failed us. I'm sorry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by yinkson(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
sureheaven:
I think pdp and Igbos can now see obi is a fool, his supporters should be ashamed of him. cool

He keeps ranting china china china, is the mumu man contesting the vice president of china.

A butterfly that thinks itself to be bird can never act like bird.
Osinbajo is never an equal of obi. shocked

You're on point
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Oponel1962: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
farem:

Peter Obi: "you can’t leave your shop and be chasing criminals | Osinbajo: If you allow criminals to steal everything, there will be no shop"

.who is the supporter of the criminal here?

YOU KNOW NOW. PDP = A GROUP OF PEOPLE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO STEAL FROM THE PUBLIC
People Destroying Public.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by graphiti: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Basic123:

His kinsmen,Igbo are 100% behind him both here and on nairaland (supporting him with likes) meanwhile Yorubas are divided!

Osinbajo is actually the best among them!

Actually, under normal circumstances, that's how its supposed to be: unbiased views and reviews. Thats what Omoluabis are known for. An Omoluabi will gladly go against his kinsman against a 'foreigner' if he knows he is guilty.

Pre/post-2015 has really awakened consciousness of many 'liberals'.
They've come to realize that d other divide doesn't reason the same way as them. It's ''if he's one of us, he can't ever do/go wrong".

May God Almighty awaken the sleepers to reality!

yim:

Osinbajo was just lying anyhow and some people are saying he did well.
I don't get.
I am Yoruba but VP was pathetic

Basic123
DEGABA
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Arysexy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Peter Obi reeling out statistical indices from his head. Thank God he stood away from the stand, else BMC urchins will lie that he came with papers.

While d short engine liar kept shouting 16yrs of PDP. Blame game as usual.

The winner is Peter Obi! So shall it be come 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Otsam(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Celebrityblog:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/2019-vice-presidential-debate-peter-obi.html?m=1

The sad part is, both osinbajo and obi are just wasted talents in their respective positions. Vice is as good as a figure head. But it's in Nigeria that we don't play politics with common sense, that's why osinbajo would deputize buhari and obi deputize atiku and we celebrate. In a sane community, obi or osinbajo would be used to chase buhari away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by landmark86: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Debate or no debate
Vote him or you never vote him
Buhari will use the federal might and he will win come 2019.

Baba wey don settle every angle
1. He increased the Nigeria Police force salary
2. He share money among the market women
3. He rejected the electoral amendment bills

I swear Jubril no go make HEAVEN.

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Thebigheart: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Osinbanjo still blaming the past 16yrs. Prof. You can live your life on the past and you still want to make progress.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
ClearFlair:

Lol...PDP have nothing to offer Nigerians. They are just broke and need access to Nigeria's treasury again. I will vote Buhari a million and one times over Atiku.
My Dear, I'm Not Mandating You To Vote For Anybody.All I'm Saying Is That I Shed Tears Of Joy When Peter Obi Talked About SMEs and Job Creation.As A Graduate, I Have Been Suffering As Private School Teacher Here In Bauchi.And Tonight, After Listening To Peter Obi, I Have Hope In Nigeria Again.He Spoke With A Nelson-Mandela-Kind Of Passion And Honesty That Moved Me To Tears.Nigerian Youths Need That Man. Oh God#tears

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by charlycharles(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obi is the man! I cant see any other. Always on point with amazing facts and figures. There is hope come 2019, together we can get Naija working again. Insha Allah...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Bondinus(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why are we even celebrating the VP debate. This guys can't do anything unless the president is dead, unless Nigeria has plan.
FYI, the meaning of vice president is "not the president"
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by tfelicityk(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
I repeat Peter Obi is a compulsive liar;

“I bought the highest number of computers by any African government - 30,000” ~Peter Obi

In the first term, Kayode Fayemi bought and distributed 48,000 Samsung laptops (30,000 for students and 18,000 for teachers) in Ekiti State

Ogbeni Azeez Olaitan

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by trinity11(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
IkonBee:
Booharry will not come for the presidential debate. He will feign sickness as usual.

correct babe, u dey enter class.

He will travel out of the country with health excuse if there is nothing happening in any part of the world where he can go and relax in the name of official duty.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Arysexy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
georgekul:
My Dear, I'm Not Mandating You To Vote For Anybody.All I'm Saying Is That I Shed Tears Of Joy When Peter Obi Talked About SMEs and Job Creation.As A Graduate, I Have Been Suffering As Private School Teacher Here In Bauchi.And Tonight, After Listening To Peter Obi, I Have Hope In Nigeria Again.He Spoke With A Nelson-Mandela-Kind Of Passion And Honesty That Moved Me To Tears.Nigerian Youths Need That Man. Oh God#tears

God bless you. Most Nigerian youths have sold their conscience to the devil. Who in his right senses after watching this debate will vote for APC, if the VP could not point to one thing they started and finished.

He is busy blaming 16yrs of PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Basic123: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
graphiti:

Actually, under normal circumstances, that's how its supposed to be: unbiased views and reviews. Thats what Omoluabis are known for. An Omoluabi will gladly go against his kinsman against a 'foreigner' if he knows he is guilty.

Pre/post-2015 has really awakened d consciousness of many 'liberals'.
They've come to realize that d other divide doesn't reason the same way as them. It's ''if he's one of us, he can't ever do/go wrong".

May God Almighty awaken the sleepers to reality!

That is why
That is the main reason Atiku choosed VP among them.He knows he doesn't have to choose VP among Yoruba to gain the support of some Yorubas.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Oponel1962: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Paschalp:

I like you very much, you being an optimist must be hard to see cruelty at its peak
On behalf of the people of Nigeria, we cannot bear another evil four years. They have failed us. I'm sorry

You are talking for your self not the people of Nigeria.
Many of you don't know anything about laying foundation before building.
Operation make it quick and comparing your country Nigeria with others who have gone through our present stage is a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results / Are US Tax Cuts Really Helping Economy? / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.