Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (91931 Views)

Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Macdonald001: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
That guy in agbada is as useless as that piece of shit called Jubril abi Buhari...

While the women are not even coherent at all, I feel they were put there by their party just to empathize with the females thereby improving their chances...

Last last Peter obi and Osibanjo debated well but I feel channels was at a point biased in their line of questioning.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Macdonald001: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
That guy in agbada is as useless as that piece of shit called Jubril abi Buhari...
While the women are not even coherent at all, I feel they were put there by their party just to empathize with the females thereby improving their chances...

Last last Peter obi and Osibanjo debated well but I feel channels was at a point biased in their line of questioning.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Paschalp(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
olaric:
I had previously made up my mind not to vote in next year's election, but Peter Obi has awaken the hope that was once dead in me. I will pass the night in Apapa where I registered so I can vote for Atiku and reject Buhari.
You have done the right thing
Welcome on board cool

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Celebrityblog:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/2019-vice-presidential-debate-peter-obi.html?m=1
I wasn't surprised by Obi's utterances. It's normal to hear that from someone from a stealing party.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by OttHin: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Osinbajo is talking too much, more like empty barrel lon kpariwo

Meanwhile that YPP candidate should just go get a teaching job.

ANN candidate reading her closing remark from paper..total crap.

Meanwhile that stammering candidate of the ACPN should just take a chill pill, Nigerians need someone fluent in speech.

Osinbajo keeps quoting past 16 years instead of saying his manifesto...o ma se o

Peter Obi killed his closing remarks.

Therefore Peter Obi is the winner.

And pls why was the presenter sitted why the national anthem was going on

Maybe he is a sudanese.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Booharry will not come for the presidential debate. He will feign sickness as usual.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Paschalp:

You have done the right thing
Welcome on board cool

Lol..party of thieves. You will never recover from the defeat APC will hand you come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Jaynom029(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmm I laugh
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
IkonBee:
Booharry will not come for the presidential debate. He will feign sickness as usual.
Yes he will. PMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Skirmishes(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Even at the ending, if you notice the cheers between pdp and APC.. Obi and Osibanjo, OBI had more praise and cheers from the crowd, with some shouting PDP Power.

That shows how we have all rejected APC and their shenanigans

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by kally32(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
chinedumoooo:
Prof. Osinbajo remain the best in to night debate because he has appropriate answers to all the questions.
your opinion. the best in dishing out lies like "Nigeria produces 80% of its rice while importing the remaining 2%" and blame games.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by davodyguy: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
To identify a cunning man is very easy.
All candidates stood very close to the microphone, but he had to stay far away to prove what point? That's how deceitful people would behave.

February, 2019 is around the corner

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Alennsar(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
midolian:
Obi is just stammering and deviating from questions thrown at him, as if he crammed what to say regardless of questions that may come.

Osibanjo no be him mate

It's not surprising that his tribesmen are celebrating him for making no sense. They never mean well for their own.

I can't imagine Nigeria having an unintelligent man with a Davido voice as vice President

Ptui!

the YPP representative performed better than him.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by RTSC: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
The best thing atiku did for himself was to run with Peter obi.

He has benefited from obi's good name,integrity, and intelligence.

Anything less and apc would have swallowed him before the election.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Enemyofpeace: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Osinbajo is talking too much, more like empty barrel lon kpariwo

Meanwhile that YPP candidate should just go get a teaching job.

ANN candidate reading her closing remark from paper..total crap.

Meanwhile that stammering candidate of the ACPN should just take a chill pill, Nigerians need someone fluent in speech.

Osinbajo keeps quoting past 16 years instead of saying his manifesto...o ma se o

Peter Obi killed his closing remarks.

Therefore Peter Obi is the winner.

And pls why was the presenter sitted when the national anthem was going on

the presenter is not a Nigerian, he is from Sudan

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by PURITYAUTOZ: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Za economy

This guy you are so wicked...lol

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by PURITYAUTOZ: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Za economy

This guy you are so wicked. I swear
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Icon79(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
I just finished watching the debate on youtube. And here's my verdict:
Yemi Osinbajo is a better debater than Peter Obi. But my biggest concern is that two of the Vice Presidential Candidates were not even able to express themselves in simple English. And I am referring to the lady and the other minor party candidate. I mean, how can you aspire to be a vice presidential when you have problems speaking basic English shocked

O pari
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
ClearFlair:

Yes he will. PMB till 2023.

Only people with an IQ below 10 would vote booharry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by bionixs: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
midolian:
Obi is just stammering and deviating from questions thrown at him, as if he crammed what to say regardless of questions that may come.

Osibanjo no be him mate

It's not surprising that his tribesmen are celebrating him for making no sense. They never mean well for their own.

I can't imagine Nigeria having an unintelligent man with a Davido voice as vice President

Ptui!
sorry! whoever benefits from the scam called apc wouldn't say otherwise. in all the grammar,where have Nigerians benefited?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Skirmishes:
Even at the ending, if you notice the cheers between pdp and APC.. Obi and Osibanjo, OBI had more praise and cheers from the crowd, with some shouting PDP Power.

Had more cheers because PDP brought a paid crowd. PDP have been deceiving Nigerians since 1999 so I'm not surprised to see they rented people for a mere debate. Well, come February 2019, all your hopes will go up in flames as PDP will be buried for good. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Alennsar(f): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Skirmishes:

because most of the audience are Igbo's. so what do you expect.

Yoruba's and Hausa's are for Buari. the Igbo's can inherit Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Kingv(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
sureheaven:
I think pdp and Igbos can now see obi is a fool, his supporters should be ashamed of him. cool

He keeps ranting china china china, is the mumu man contesting the vice president of china.

A butterfly that thinks itself to be bird can never act like bird.
Osinbajo is never an equal of obi. shocked

Benchmark is the word
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Shuugar98(f): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
obi murdered the debate. osinbanjo keeps spreading propaganda while debating. was he talking about the same rail way in lagos state undecided ? the one grom iddo to Agege to abeokuta? that dark age rail system in 2018.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Paschalp(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
ClearFlair:

Lol..party of thieves. You will never recover from the defeat APC will hand you come 2019.
If I can withstand what buhari did to me. I'm fearless now
Pdp can be any worse

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by RTSC: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
The way Peter obi reels out figures off hand is impressive.
I have never seen that anywhere else in Nigerian politics.

His memory must be photographic.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Prechy08(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Osinbajo kept talking about 16years and PDP, Whenever he doesn't have answers to questions

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by bionixs: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
ClearFlair:

Had more cheers because PDP brought a paid crowd. PDP have been deceiving Nigerians since 1999 so I not surprised to see they rented people again. Well, come February 2019, all your hopes will go up in flames as PDP will be buried for good. grin
oga go and sit down

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
SOFTENGR:
I'm waiting for Presidential debate wen Bubu Will be absent. BMCs can bear me witness.

Of Course.. he will be permanently absent!!... just watch... Shame on any individual that will vote on an absentee!!! Zombies... Backward ever!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Julivas(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Isobug:
I wish Nigeria can come to reality and make Obi president and Osibanjo vice president

OR
Vice versa

Those gentlemen are too good unlike their scrap masters who doesn't know anything
You are making sense

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Aluckiest(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
The organisers of this debate are partly APC members, why don't they bring Atiku & "Jubril"

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by RTSC: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shuugar98:
obi murdered the debate. osinbanjo keeps spreading propaganda while debating. was he talking about the same rail way in lagos state undecided ? the one grom iddo to Agege to abeokuta? that dark age rail system in 2018.
Rail that has been downgraded to prevent it from killing cows.

Third World mentality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results / Are US Tax Cuts Really Helping Economy? / A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.