Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (91940 Views)

Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by somziency: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Celebrityblog:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/2019-vice-presidential-debate-peter-obi.html?m=1

The APC VP Yemi Osibanjo only affirmed the PDP VP candidate Peter Obi's point in that Clap back. Definitely there will be nothing in the shop if you leave it and pursue criminals. Rather safeguard what is left, block repetition of stealing then go after the criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alennsar:

because most of the audience are Igbo's. so what do you expect.

Yoruba's and Hausa's are for Buari. the Igbo's can inherit Atiku.
Let them be living in a fantasy. Come February 2019, their eyes will clear.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
As A Poor Nigerian, Listening To Peter Obi Tonight Has Made Me Hopeful Of A Great 2019.I'm Simply Stunned By His Vast Knowledge Of Economy.I Wish My Hausa Brothers Here Would Put Tribal Sentiments Aside And Do The Needful Next Year.Osinbajo Had Nothing Tangible To Say.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by 9gerian: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
The comment of the time and season!

cinoedhunter:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin ;Left for me , these guys are suppose to be the presidential candidates.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by bender79: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Skirmishes:
Even at the ending, if you notice the cheers between pdp and APC.. Obi and Osibanjo, OBI had more praise and cheers from the crowd, with some shouting PDP Power.

That shows how we have all rejected APC and their shenanigans
it only shows pdp had more jobless supporters that made their way into the arena

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
georgekul:
As A Poor Nigerian, Listening To Peter Obi Tonight Has Made Me Hopeful Of A Great 2019.I'm Simply Stunned By His Vast Knowledge Of Economy.I Wish My Hausa Brothers Here Would Put Tribal Sentiments Aside And Do The Needful Next Year.Osinbajo Had Nothing Tangible To Say.

Lol...PDP have nothing to offer Nigerians. They are just broke and need access to Nigeria's treasury again. I will vote Buhari a million and one times over Atiku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nnemuka(f): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
In a Sane society, Peter and Osibanjo would make the best president and vice but no we are minority .
Two intelligent people limited by their region.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by piagetskinner(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fela durotoye and oby Ezekwesili chose the wrong people as running mates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Alphaman007: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alennsar:

because most of the audience are Igbo's. so what do you expect.

Yoruba's and Hausa's are for Buari. the Igbo's can inherit Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Ayobami7(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
补时阶救主
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
olaric:
I had previously made up my mind not to vote in next year's election, but Peter Obi has awaken the hope that was once dead in me. I will pass the night in Apapa where I registered so I can vote for Atiku and reject Buhari.
For ordinary debate, I will defeat all of them in a debate joke apart.
I would rather waste my vote on anything but apc and pdp

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by molas02: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
mytime24:
Who is winning
Click
Like for Osibanjo
Share for obi
had it been I have time I for click share cus share kill dem all
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
cinoedhunter:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin ;Left for me , these guys are suppose to be the presidential candidates.

Honestly if APC had substituted Buhari with osibande as president, it would be a walk in the park for intelligent voters. Sadly nigeria is not ready yet.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Chrysz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
Osinbajo is just too defensive. Peter Obi go go go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
bionixs:
oga go and sit down
Okay nah. February's almost here. grin
We will watch PMB win without any fuss.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by discusant: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mtchee

The two real presidential materials now play boy boy to Fulani dullards presidential candidates.
No thanks to Ibrahim Babangida and Sani Abacha who proliferated excess number of states in northern region through false use of land mass as criterion.

In the 36 states political structure, with 20 states in northern region, Dullards presidential candidate must now win even a Barack Obama or Bill Clinton presidential candidate from the south of Nigeria, unless the dullards are tired of ruling Nigeria, and want to concede to a puppet from the south.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nnemuka:
In a Sane society, Peter and Osibanjo would make the best president and vice but no we are minority .
Two intelligent people limited by their region.

It's so sad but true. Every other candidate there is lost.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Skirmishes(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:
it only shows pdp had more jobless supporters that made their way into the arena

Zombie.. keep deceiving yourself

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Oblitz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Foodforthought:
Sometimes I wonder how Nigerians think...Imagine praising PYO because he is more articulated, grammatically sound and having more knowledge about the inner workings of the federal government. He is a Professor of Law and VP of Nigeria. Should this be used as a yardstick to discredit others? ...If he is as sound as you say then why is the nation not moving forward?
I'm neither for PDP nor APC if you must know

Serious talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Paschalp:

If I can withstand what buhari did to me. I'm fearless now
Pdp can be any worse
PDP are masters of deceit. They deliberately roll out false figures and facts and do it with a straight face. Seek real facts and see through the lies...it's one of the reasons we went to school anyway.
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by smyo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
sureheaven:
I think pdp and Igbos can now see obi is a fool, his supporters should be ashamed of him. cool

He keeps ranting china china china, is the mumu man contesting the vice president of china.

A butterfly that thinks itself to be bird can never act like bird.
Osinbajo is never an equal of obi. shocked
Tribal pigot like you no go reason well, will must your tribalism reflect in any thing you say, go buy sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Skirmishes(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
ClearFlair:

Had more cheers because PDP brought a paid crowd. PDP have been deceiving Nigerians since 1999 so I'm not surprised to see they rented people for a mere debate. Well, come February 2019, all your hopes will go up in flames as PDP will be buried for good. grin

Only a fool will say pdp rented crowd to a BON debate organised by Federal Government agency. I know you in pains, but don't worry 2019 is here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
IkonBee:

Only people with an IQ below 10 would vote booharry.

Says someone who has been brainwashed by a thieving political party. grin
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Alennsar(f): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alphaman007:
abeg yorubas aren't for buhari.......

really? OYO LO WA go to BBC Yoruba's page on Facebook read the conversation of millions of Yoruba's there. you will know better

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by bender79: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Skirmishes:

Zombie.. keep deceiving yourself
Otondo!!! hug the nearest pole wire
Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Alphaman007: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alennsar:

really? OYO LO WA go to BBC Yoruba's page on Facebook hear from the millions of Yoruba's there. you will know better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Felixv: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Prechy08:
Osinbajo kept talking about 16years and PDP, Whenever he doesn't have answers to questions

Because pdp had 16yrs to do something tangible for this country.

It hurts to even think of this ( can you image being in university for 16yrs without graduating ikn), now someone wants us to retrogress - step back in time.

Obi might be an economist but we once had a Harvard PhD holder who couldn’t do much.

I beg, buhari/Osinbajo till 2023 . Then Osinbajo takes over.

You guys can wail forever - or take the Lagos Ibadan road and train to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by Paschalp(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
ClearFlair:

PDP are masters of deceit. They deliberately roll out false figures and facts and do it with a straight face. Seek real facts and see through the lies...it's one of the reasons we went to school anyway.
So Osibanjo is the one saying the truth on stage abi
We all know these people are liars bro, but we are tired of this particular devil, we need another devil, sorry I need another devil
Lemme take my chance. I urge you do same

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by poiZon: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Osinbajo is talking too much, more like empty barrel lon kpariwo

Meanwhile that YPP candidate should just go get a teaching job.

ANN candidate reading her closing remark from paper..total crap.

Meanwhile that stammering candidate of the ACPN should just take a chill pill, Nigerians need someone fluent in speech.

Osinbajo keeps quoting past 16 years instead of saying his manifesto...o ma se o

Peter Obi killed his closing remarks.

Therefore Peter Obi is the winner.

And pls why was the presenter sitted when the national anthem was going on

i dnt knw weada nigeria is 16yrs or 58yrs....
they just make zombies erase the history of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by BigIyanga: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
For those applauding Osibanjo’s “eloquence”... keep that same energy when GMB speaks..or do you like a VP with eloquence and a president with poor speaking and articulation skills??

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by ClearFlair: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Skirmishes:

Only a fool will say pdp rented crowd to a BON debate organised by Federal Government agency. I know you in pains, but don't worry 2019 is here.

2019 can't come soon enough. Pains? You will know pain when PMB humiliates your thieving party and struts into the Presidential Villa for his 2nd term. Oh the nerve. These people really think they stand a chance o. Very funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions by carrascocity(f): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
contigiency:
I knew osibanjo was going to floor them with his superior intellectual capacity, which he just did. Obi though he has enough information about what is happening in other countries of the world, but he lacks some crafts on how the success stories of the developed countries of the world could be domesticated in Nigeria to move the country forward.

ur senseless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results / Are US Tax Cuts Really Helping Economy? / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.