Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . (2211 Views)

My Relationships Don't Last / Quick Ejaculation Is Ruining My Relationships! Please Help / How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by Homeboiy: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't like that soup, mere looking at it alone makes me want to vomit.

When I found out that my ex likes that soup, I warned her to always brush after eating it, Imagine say this babe eat am finish come kiss me without brushing, She told me after the kissing, I nearly fainted. It brought quarrels that lead to our breakup.

Two of my new girlfriends still eats that soup, I warned them each to brush after eating that. One of them followed me to buy food. She ordered for black soup and still asked the woman to mix am Ogbono soup (another nightmare for me).

I'm beginning to distance myself from her cos of her taste of soups. The remaining last girl called me this night, as we where discussing, she told me she ate black soup with starch. Ah immediately, I felt a strange object moving down my lungs.

How does these soups taste?

2 Likes

Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by Abfinest007(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
which one b black soup again now.Abeg cooked story
Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
First ur story is cooked up,and hell no way will someone mix black soup with gbonor soup.That alone ruined ur story.Anyways black soup is one of the best soups in naija,that is if it is well prepared with all the condiments.. cool

4 Likes

Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by Homeboiy: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
First ur story is cooked up,and hell no way will someone mix black soup with gbonor soup.That alone ruined ur story.Anyways black soup is one of the best soups in naija,that is if it is well prepared with all the condiments.. cool

U said no way

It's a pure true story

The first commenter don't even know what is black soup
Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Black soup? whats that?
please can someone upload the pic please?

have never heard of the soup in Nigeria before.

hhaaaaaaaaaa Buhaaaaaaa grin
Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by youngberry001(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fame333:
Black soup? whats that?
please can someone upload the pic please?

have never heard of the soup in Nigeria before.

hhaaaaaaaaaa Buhaaaaaaa grin
are you from senegal grin cuz nah so senegal peoples dey form posh ontop pooo

2 Likes

Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by Jayslicky: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
How are you able to type, you should have turned into a black soup already.

1 Like

Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by ChopBellefull(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2018
OP dat soup saved my life while i ws serving at Benin years back.

Very cheap for us to prepare as corpers then... Very delicious sha

2 Likes

Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Ah Op, if you nor like black soup, na wetin you gain.. cheesy cheesy

That soup. Hmmmmmm.
Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by Homeboiy: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2018
ChopBellefull:
OP dat soup saved my life while i ws serving at Benin years back.

Very cheap for us to prepare as corpers then... Very delicious sha

Na benin nah

Very cheap here
Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by Homeboiy: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Orla234:
Ah Op, if you nor like black soup, na wetin you gain.. cheesy cheesy

That soup. Hmmmmmm.

I no like am
Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Which one is black soup?
Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by habsydiamond(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Na only black market I Sabi... I never know say dem Don dey sell black soup for black market oo grin grin grin
Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by femi4: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Still no picture of what black soup look like....NL is no longer informative
Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2018
It’s common with people from okiti pupa omo
The soup can smell for Africa and the smell is not palatable
Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by MissRaine69(f): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Edo Esan?
Don’t know about it being black it’s looks very green to me!

Re: How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . by MissRaine69(f): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2018
wizzypro12:
It’s common with people from okiti pupa omo
The soup can smell for Africa and the smell is not palatable
Edo esan not called black soup?

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Flaunts Her Ample Cleavage In A Revealing Low-cut Swimsuit (photos) / (VIDEO) : Nigerian Student Impregnates His Female Lecturer, School Expels Him / Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.