Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Relationships Don't Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationships Don't Last (2614 Views)

How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / Date: I Love You So Much Is One Of The Reasons Relationships Don't Last / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationships Don't Last by Epinigirls: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2023
I'm almost 30
From time to time, I engage in hookups for money
I also have a small shop
I'm a graduate, and I look decent

I'd love to raise a mixed race family

Now, I get into relationships with Nigerian guys every now and then, sometimes I keep what I do for money a secret from them, sometimes I open up to the ones I feel are more mature and understanding

But I've noticed that none of these relationships ever last beyond 8 months, never!
I can get offended and just turn my back on any guy

Most recently, I was chatting with a new lover, after less than 2 months of meeting, discussing something very trivial, I was trying to make a point and hit a nerve for him, he started cussing, I called him immediately to be sure he was joking, his first statement was "what do you want?"

In less than 60 seconds, i ended the call, blocked all his lines and
blocked him on all social media platforms.

New relationship gone!

Sometimes, I console myself that they weren't high quality individuals, sometimes I chastise myself for giving up too early on them.

Is it because I don't see a solid future with these guys bearing in mind I want to have a mixed family?

Or am I supposed to get that feeling that I'm going to have a future with a guy during the relationship

I'm confused honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by flokii: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2023
You do hookups for money despite having a shop.. you're not a responsible person and no serious man will want anything doing with a hookup lady.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by Postinor: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2023
Ashawo,u are not worth the time and attention,ur only worth is to be bleeped and dumped away

15 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by StPete: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2023
You have to manage your anger issues. If you’re looking to get married, a great deal depends on your attitude. Never be too quick to write off an individual as no one is perfect. BTW, what state are you in?

8 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by Sonnobax15(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2023
lipsrsealed
This one never ready to surrender at alllllllll.....

One thing every soul must learn before going into any relationship is that understanding is the key......

Once understanding don dey inside relationship, you'd be surprised that such relationship will definitely be surviving different kind of bombs that'd likely end every other relationship...

And it seems this op doesn't only lack understanding but once patience and the tendency to see beyond hook-up-ism..

9 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2023
Story 🤣

Nairaland now a testing site

Essay testing

3 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by Vijuchoco(f): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2023
flokii:
You do hookups for money despite having a shop.. you're not a responsible person and no serious man will want anything doing with a hookup lady.
cheesy grin
Re: My Relationships Don't Last by skj1377(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2023
Few topics bellow this one there is one guy that married someone like you complaining badly about his wife. In his case he gave her money to travel to Italy for prostitution or hookup but it failed. He married her yet he is not happy. Your customers may have infected you with some negative spirits that drive men away. Change your ways
Epinigirls:
I'm almost 30
I also have a small shop

Now, I get into relationships with Nigerian guys every now and then, sometimes I keep what I do for money a secret from them, sometimes I open up to the ones I feel are more mature and understanding

But I've noticed that none of these relationships ever last beyond 8 months, never!

Most recently, I was chatting with a new lover, after less than 2 months of meeting, discussing something very trivial, I was trying to make a point and hit a nerve for him, he started cussing, I called him immediately to be sure he was joking, his first statement was "what do you want?"

New relationship gone!

Sometimes, I console myself that they weren't high quality individuals, sometimes I chastise myself for giving up too early on them.

Is it because I don't see a solid future with these guys bearing in mind I want to have a mixed family?

Or am I supposed to get that feeling that I'm going to have a future with a guy during the relationship

I'm confused honestly

4 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by AndrewTate(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2023
😂 another one that wants to eat her cake and always have it 😂😂😂...keep going maybe you'll be ready to tell yourself the truth when you're 73years old 😂
For now .. GO GIRL!! YOU'RE THE PRICE!!! THE RIGHT ONE IS ON HIS WAY!! ✊!!!

11 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by Vijuchoco(f): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Epinigirls:

Yeah, it happens..
Don't worry, a lasting one will come.
For the hook up, just stop it already, it could be the source of badluck.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by izonborn098(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2023
Your toto never slack/worn out'' that is a red flag too..
If you don't stop hookup you will die single' why because their is a spirit in oloshoism...
Oloshos lack appreciation'' because you compare your man with ur customers'' men love appreciation and hate comparison.
*every lasting friendship needs''
Understanding' patience' don't depend on man entirely financially' appreciate' stop pressing ur phone when with ur man' it is a redflag.. Stop unnecessary arguement with ur man and always respect his opinion' counter him politely when he does what you don't like and many more..
*look at the men you are dealing with' does this men has vision and ready to start live..

4 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by Crucialgem(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2023
I think you have problem with being patient when issues arises and you are always quick in giving up, eventually even if you get married you would have a serious problem at hand

2 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by Akinfemmy(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2023
I'll date you smiley. I'm quite good at maintaining relationships

But

I don't have money. oo. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by OkoAnike(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2023
Epinigirls:
I'm almost 30
I also have a small shop

New relationship gone!

I'm confused honestly

thanks for been sincere to your self and to the faceless platform, you need to learn patient and forgiveness.

then other thing will natural follow, please forgive yourself of your assumed sin, we all are guilty of it, including the people calling names and asking for head... all will be well

3 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by vincenteger: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2023
My dear, try and build yourself first b4 thinking of marriage. That you have a small shop doesn't mean you are financially independent.

And the hookup just try and stop it
I wish you all the very best
Re: My Relationships Don't Last by frozen70(f): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2023
flokii:

Dont say that and don't judge her, is it because she opened up here

You don't know the options she has before going into such

Most people who goes into such act don't Eben enjoy it as it's no longer done for the joy and fun

But done to sort things

Those bank marketers that gets the biggest shots (customer) for their banks, have you asked yourself why they are well placed and official vehicle given to them

All dogs eats sheet, but is not easy to catch them eating that sheet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by frozen70(f): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2023
Epinigirls:
I'm almost 30
I also have a small shop

New relationship gone!

I'm confused honestly

If you want to raise a mix race, then you have to relocate to where you will have access to get that

But while you are still here ans goes into relationship
You have to ask yourself why your relationship don't last long

Is it because of your attitude, body language or what you portray yourself before them

If you really want to keep a relationship, then you have to adjust and live a modest life, if that will give you what you want

Some men you may be coming across, might want to keep you for your vibes to spice them up

When it comes to marriage, it's a different ball game

4 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by tivhador: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2023
With d way you talk, its obvious that U NEVER READY MARRY MUCH LESS HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GUY, so just stop wasting everyone's time here
Epinigirls:
I'm almost 30
I also have a small shop

New relationship gone!

I'm confused honestly

1 Like

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by linearity: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2023
Akinfemmy:
I'll date you smiley. I'm quite good at maintaining relationships

But

I don't have money. oo. tongue

Lack of money truly reduces people’s choices, options and appetite.

Imagine my G glamouring to date a confirmed and confessed hookup lady, she never even promise say she go change, you wan jump enter!

Poverty is a baster and I pray the good Lord would bless your huzzle so you can think and see clearly in making life altering decisions…🙏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by Brownbetsport24: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2023
So na op them sing that song for " Dey play O"

▶️ you want God fearing man, what do you do?
am into hookup ▶️ .
Re: My Relationships Don't Last by talented321: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2023
Since u are managing a little business' pls try and stop the hookup... Work on urself and be patience, apply understanding when dealing with men... You will be fine don't loose hope but always remember you are 30... Becareful..
Re: My Relationships Don't Last by flokii: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2023
frozen70:

Dont say that and don't judge her, is it because she opened up here

You don't know the options she has before going into such

Most people who goes into such act don't Eben enjoy it as it's no longer done for the joy and fun

But done to sort things

Those bank marketers that gets the biggest shots (customer) for their banks, have you asked yourself why they are well placed and official vehicle given to them

All dogs eats sheet, but is not easy to catch them eating that sheet

Be honest with yourself.. Let's assume your elder brother brings home a lady that opened up she is into hookup (sucking preeks, riding preeks and all sorta dirty things) with complete strangers, would you be happy?

NB: I had to make it graphic so the world can know what hookup girls do behind closed doors.. Let's not justify prostitution for any reason.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by jackmrandy: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2023
Epinigirls:
I'm almost 30
I also have a small shop

New relationship gone!

I'm confused honestly

you need not to be confused. you just mentioned you are doing runs too abi na me nor read well
Re: My Relationships Don't Last by frozen70(f): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
flokii:

Be honest with yourself.. Let's assume your elder brother brings home a lady that opened up she is into hookup (sucking preeks, riding preeks and all sorta dirty things) with complete strangers, would you be happy?

NB: I had to make it graphic so the world can know what hookup girls do behind closed doors.. Let's not justify prostitution for any reason.

Look, hook ups are being patronized by men

Have you ever seen any man that brings a hook up lady to his parents and introduce her as a hook up staff, you as a man will you introduce her as such?

No one is justifying that act, but why are the men patronizing them

Same way men goes into robbery and we are not justifying that

Are you telling me that FG are not aware that some ladies are into such professions

Do you see them being asked to pay tax

The main issue is that may we not be found in such situations

2 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by flokii: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
frozen70:

Have you ever seen any man that brings a hook up lady to his parents and introduce her as a hook up staff, you as a man will you introduce her as such?

Are you telling me that FG are not aware that some ladies are into such professions

I insist that hookup or ashaw0 profession.. whichever one you choose to call it is by choice. There are ladies roasting corn, some painting houses, etc. who don't sell their bodies for money.

There is something called KARMA and it is very real.. Most of the hookup girls don't end well, most never even settle down atal cos they have lost every form of decorum and sanity it takes to live responsibly among reasonable human beings.
That OP is just a walking disaster waiting to happen to any unfortunate man that ends up with her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by frozen70(f): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
flokii:

I insist that hookup or ashaw0 profession.. whichever one you choose to call it is by choice. There are ladies roasting corn, some painting houses, etc. who don't sell their bodies for money.

There is something called KARMA and it is very real.. Most of the hookup girls don't end well, most never even settle down atal cos they have lost every form of decorum and sanity it takes to live responsibly among reasonable human beings.
That OP is just a walking disaster waiting to happen to any unfortunate man that ends up with her.

What about robbers who among these two professions inflict more pains that Karma will visit

2 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by izonborn098(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
The men patronizing you for hookup will still reject you when they want to marry... They reject u because u choose ashawo' u was not forced into it.. And they have the right to reject you... Just d truth... A man smoking weed with you knows that he will not marry you...
frozen70:

2 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by frozen70(f): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
The men patronizing you for hookup will still reject you when they want to marry... They reject u because u choose ashawo' u was not forced into it.. And they have the right to reject you... Just d truth... A man smoking weed with you knows that he will not marry you...

It doesn't make sense engaging you in any meaningful conversation

So am done with you

2 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by izonborn098(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Either me....
frozen70:

It doesn't make sense engaging you in any meaningful conversation
So am done with you

1 Like

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
"Sometimes, I console myself that they weren't high quality individuals..."

Have you asked yourself if s hookup babe is classified as high quality individual?

If you answer this correctly, them you are close to having solution to your problems.

Having sex with numerous clients will make you not to be attached to anyone of them because you always have sex whenever you want it in great numbers.

I will advice you to remain single until you drain your brain of multiple partner syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last by DyingFetus: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Take sniper two shots should do for you
Re: My Relationships Don't Last by Greatzeus(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Postinor:
Ashawo,u are not worth the time and attention,ur only worth is to be bleeped and dumped away
Don't judge,the story is obviously fake but there are many ladies on that table. You're a wretched sinner too if you're sincere,you might not do hook up,but what of the other sinful things you do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There / You Never Know With Women / Shy Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.